Tempest Trials: Moment of Fate!

Vaximillian

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

So it seems like 135k+ for a guaranteed stay in the 5k bracket, correct?

Don't count on it. I'm at 134,645 and I'm pretty sure I'm going to fall behind if I don't put in a few more battles.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

143k and 3329th, time to go to sleep. I hope I won't wake up as 5001st tomorrow. 

142,978 is 3,986 right now. I was ≈140,800 when I went to sleep, and when I woke up, I found myself hanging dangerously at lower 4,900s.

Well, I managed to get Ike and Soren to max Hero Merit.  Titania had maxed out long ago, or I would have used her a bunch more.

During my grind runs, I used Mist as my healer/bonus unit and got her up to 1677 HM, which I'm surprised isn't higher, but I do tend to use my cav healers more often when grinding.

26 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I spent most of my runs trying to set things up like that, good fun. 

Yeah, i did a max damage blarblade reinhardt astra on him too

would've broke 200 dmg if i had blade+ but i can't spare the feathers and rein's not getting blade+ before olwen

151k strong for rank 2,300. My recently promoted Mae is now almost at max HM and was the mvp to one round the BK every run. I didn't do much auto battling since I didn't trust the AI to do decently on anything higher than hard, which was only worth 450-ish points compared to manual 705 runs every time. But I did use a potion or two trying it out when I didn't feel like playing. I picked armor emblem in the hopes they'd be tanky enough to survive bad AI descisions, and it actually worked pretty good. I guess I should be safe to stop, though kinda bugs me I didn't quite finish maxing out Mae and PA Olivia yet.

Edited by Alkaid

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Are you guys insane going for 150k points oO lol

Need all the feathers I can for my waifu projects as (mostly) F2P. These 4* Cordelias aren't going to promote themselves.

Top 5k is achievable, but top 1k I'll pass on.