Poll for bond conversation shown during TGS (22nd)

VincentASM

3 minutes ago, Azz said:

I voted for Freddy and Camilla cause I find their pairing really interesting, though by the looks of it Imma have to wait till the game is released since Lyn and ??? is winning by a lot.

Shocking. 

Hopefully they'll show off more like they did previously. While they were only snippets, it was interesting to get an idea of what they were talking about. 

2 hours ago, Thane said:

Shocking. 

Hopefully they'll show off more like they did previously. While they were only snippets, it was interesting to get an idea of what they were talking about. 

Im trying to figure out what the thought process was behind this poll. It was kind of obvious this was going to be the result. Then again this entire advertisement campaign for this game has been one questionable decision after another.

I wouldnt mind getting the entire support, that way we get an idea of how long these will be. I imagine they will be the same length as a typical FE support, but you never know. I think the bond conversations will be one of the best parts of this game though, just from the novelty of having support conversations from various characters throughout the series.

Edited by Tolvir

I went and voted for "Lyn/New character". A super long shot but I hope it's Eliwood. I mean, they're going in all-out on this clone train, might as well attempt to make him a Xander clone/semi clone.   

2 hours ago, Deva Ashera said:

Honestly, Tecmo Koei knew who'd win when they threw this poll up. Even discounting Lyn as the most popular FE female, the ??? Option is intriguing and makes a lot of people believe voting for it will get that character revealed early.

It's just a roundabout way to drum up a bit of hype.

Plus, considering the JP fandom's boner for Leo, they may not have thought things would be as cut and dry.

16 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

It's just a roundabout way to drum up a bit of hype.

Plus, considering the JP fandom's boner for Leo, they may not have thought things would be as cut and dry.

If they had really wanted to drive that up though, they should have put up a snippet of a Leo/Takumi bond conversation. That might have brought some serious competition in the mix haha. (Yes, i know this poll was focused on inter-game relationships, but still.)

Also Leo was like in 10th place in the Heroes poll, so clearly Japan isn't that crazy aboout him.

Edited by Nanima

34 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Also Leo was like in 10th place in the Heroes poll, so clearly Japan isn't that crazy aboout him.

He has his own Manga, so I wouldn't be too sure of that statement, also remember Heroes poll is international. 

40 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Leo got first place in the Fates poll for males and has his own manga dedicated to him. Pretty sure Japan likes him. You have to remember CYL was international also, like Jedi said. I'd say if it was Japanese only Leo would have been higher up.

16 minutes ago, Azz said:

Leo got first place in the Fates poll for males and has his own manga dedicated to him. Pretty sure Japan likes him. You have to remember CYL was international also, like Jedi said. I'd say if it was Japanese only Leo would have been higher up.

24 minutes ago, Jedi said:

He has his own Manga, so I wouldn't be too sure of that statement, also remember Heroes poll is international. 

It's still entirely silly to assume that a tenth placed male could compete with a number one female, especially when you actually look at the number of votes.

Plus, Takumi was higher in the Heroes poll, Nintendo Dream and Famitsu polls. The latter two of which were pretty much Japan exclusive. He also had a Drama Cd pretty much focused entirely on him. Just throwing that out here when people say Leo is the only Fates character Japan is obsessed with. He also doesn't reach to the level of Camilla or F!Corrin, so why would anyone think he could compete with Lyn?  

Lyn + a known character would already be the most interesting option, but yeah, obviously the allure of a new character would make that win by a landslide.

I'm not expecting too much as for who ??? will be, since we already know several characters the developers still have to label as such. I'm more interested in whether the support dialogue is any good.

Edited by Gaia093

So Lyn & Celica will have a bond conversation eh?

Wonder if Celica will fall for Lyn since she has green hair & she's a bow user. Pretty sure every lord is supposed to the same person anyways.

Edited by Zangetsu