Tempest Trials you'd like to see?

Hero_Lucina

Basically this is a forum for you to make your own TT. Here's my idea

Ocean's Fate

40%: Corrins (both male and Female), Azura, Anthony (aka your new unit)

20%: Xander, Ryoma, Takumi, Leo

This tempest is essentially going in deeper and deeper into the tempest to figure out how to stop it. Along the way you meet Anthony who joins your order of heroes as a permanent unit since he was trying to figure out how to stop it. The boss changes from time to time. After about 2000 points Garon gets joined by Mikoto, at 5000 Arete joins the fight and at 10000 Sumeragi will be in the fight as well. 

When the tempest trials end "Marth" congratulates you for surviving such a dangerous task before it cuts to Anthony wanting to have a chat with "Marth" about if even if you do mess up a lot, could you still be a hero? type thing. "Marth" gives his answer before leaving, leaving the villager alone. He mutters something along the lines of "I'm sorry I could protect you" and you get your rewards 

As for Anthony, he'd be a Lance infantry similar to Lukas but with much higher speed and enough resistance to survive a round with Nino or Rein. Not so much high defense. Gotta keep him balanced. 

This is a rough draft since I'm not sure if the new one announced today would retcon my whole idea with something else. 

This would take a ton of new content to be added, but a Radiant Dawn tempest trial. 

40%: Micaiah, Sothe, Ike, Sanaki

20%: Kurth, Ena, Reyson, Leanne

Sephiran/Lehran as reward

So this trial would probably run after we got 2 Radiant Dawn banners containing the characters mentioned. I'd like to see more characters added besides the ones mentioned but that's a whole other discussion. This tempest trial would center around Ashera being revealed to be the creator of the tempest, and how the heroes of Radiant Dawn followed the tempest to Askr. I'd imagine that Ashera would be the boss and this would be the final tempest trial. Sephiran would be your reward unit, as he would be remaining close to Ashera throughout all of this and switch sides at the last second like in Radiant Dawn. Also, the two sacred seal rewards I'd like to see for this are adept (allows unit to attack twice in a row if initiating combat at 30 percent health) and imbue (for magic units only, allows unit to restore hp equal to 25 percent of magic every 3 turns).

A Conquest Tempest Trial where Azura is the character reward, except she's in her Nohrian dress.

The 40% units would be the Nohrian royals while the 20% units would be Odin, Laslow, Selena, and Nohrian!Azura.

Radiant Dawn would be great, specifically for the Dawn Brigade. Make Jarod the end boss/trail reward since he was the end boss for part 1, which was all the Dawn Brigade. Micaiah, Sothe, Nolan, and Edward as the banner characters.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

A Conquest Tempest Trial where Azura is the character reward, except she's in her Nohrian dress.

The 40% units would be the Nohrian royals while the 20% units would be Odin, Laslow, Selena, and Nohrian!Azura.

I really like that idea, that would be pretty fun.

I'll do one!

I call it: Living Legends!

Athos has called for the help of the OoH. His desire? Liberate Bramimond from possession!

For the 40% Characters: Roy, Eliwood, Hector, CYL Lyn

For the 20% Characters: CYL Roy, Fae, Sophia, Raigh.

34 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This.

Failing that, an Archanea tempest where the reward is Pantsless Marth.

You and Pantsless Marth! Might as well have a Tempest of Booze where everyone is drunk and in their underwear. Listen to all your favorite Heroes quotes put through a drunk filter!

A hypothetical Gen 1 Genealogy TT? 

40%: Sigurd, Deirdre, Cuan, Ethlin

20%: Eldigan, Lachesis, Bonus unit, Askran hero (whichever one would be next in rotation)

Final boss is Reptor (Alvis is likely soon). I'm a bit lost who to make the bonus unit, but I'll put in Beowolf for now, might pick someone like one of the Noidon triplets, Jamka or Dew.

And now for a crossover TT with Archanea, Valentia and Ylisse!

40%: Marth, M!Robin, Celica, Alm

20%: F!Robin, Chrom, Masked Marth, Askran unit

Make Gharnef or Jedah the boss. I think this'd be a way to get more Masked Marths, but it has the issue of too many reds.

Proposition 1: Shadow of Fate

40%: F!Corrin, M!Corrin, Summer F!Corrin, Azura

20% Xander, Ryoma, Felicia, Kaze (reward unit)

OR

Proposition 2: Children of Futures Past

40% Lucina, Selena, Odin, Laslow

20% Masked Marth, Chrom, Lissa, F!Morgan (reward unit)

OR

Proposition 3: Smash Brothers-in-Arms

40%: Marth, Ike, Roy, Lucina

20%: Masked Marth, Robin, M!Corrin, RD!Ike (reward unit)

Edited by Vespinae

I personally would like to see a FE8  based TT

FE 8 TT:

The Shadow Twins

Before entering the Tempest:

Eirika: What is this horrible spiral... those dark clouds, these countless enemies is this the end of the world?

Ephraim: Eirika, there you are! I thought I lost you.

Eirika: Ephraim... I'm so glad you're safe! I don't understanding what is happening.

Ephraim: I don't know what's going on, but we have to fight it either way.

Seth: Eirika, please let me be your shield. I'll keep you out of harm's way as it is my duty.

Ephraim: Eirika, I know you don't want to fight but if we want our world saved you we need to defeat this... this thing!

Eirika: Seth...., Ephraim.

''Marth'': I'm afraid your twin brother is right, Princess Eirika of Renais.

Eirika: What? But who you are?

''Marth'': You may call me Marth. This place that is corrupting your world is called the Tempest, with enough power we can cut through it's power. I need your help.

Eirika: Very well then, I'll help and fight if it means saving our  home.

After finishing the Tempest:

''Marth'': Congratulations, you have defeated the Tempest.

Eirika: Oh thank goodness! Our world is saved.

Amelia: Nothing could have stopped us!

Seth: I'm glad that everyone here is well, but did you see those combatants.. they looked exactly like you two.

Ephraim: I noticed.... it's like they knew every single move that I was about to make. Was I fighting myself?

Eirika: Were they us but from another realm?

''Marth'': They were different versions of you from another timeline created by the Tempest. Originally their worlds were destroyed by the spiral, and they were consumed by the darkness. 

Eirka: I hope they are alright, wherever they are. Thank you for aiding us Marth from another world.

''Marth'': Yes, you saved them and they are now free from the Tempest. Thank you Eirika and Ephraim for cutting through it's chaos, I must go it was a honor to meet you.

The final map of this TT would be based on the final chapter of Sacred Stones where Lyon is the boss. Eirika and Ephraim would be the bosses hence why the trial is called The Shadow Twins.

Bonus units:

40%:

Eirika, Seth, Ephraim, and Innes

20%:

Valter, Lyon, Amelia, and Tana,

Rewards:

4 Star Lyon

5 Star Lyon

Sacred Seals:

Def Ploy 1

Heavy Blade 1

Wrath 1

Thoughts?

Edited by BlazingMage

We did FE7, let's just get that FE6 Trial out of the way.

1.4x Bonus Units: Roy, Lillina, Cecillia, Raigh

1.2 Bonus Units: Bartre, Fir, Reward Unit, Askr unit.

As for the free unit? Make it Lugh. Raigh's brother.

Make the boss Zephiel. Yep Red TT Boss and no blue Bonus units. Why would Gwendolyn be a bonus unit? pfft.

Edited by Zeo