Unit Un-Wish List (Who are you tired of getting?)

Elieson

So far there hasn't been one particular unit that showed up waaaaay too much for me... until recently. I've been trying to pull for Nephenee and Elincia and got THREE ESTS IN A ROW. And they were all 3-star Ests! D: I like her in Echoes, it's just too bad she's not that great in Heroes and has no good skill inheritance either :/ Although with the Black Knight, maybe her armor slaying lance will help? *looks at Black Knight's massive defensive capabilities and Black Luna* Yeah... never mind.

Either Est or Jagen at this point. I have enough Jagens for Fortify Cavalry on my upcoming horse team, and now he's just wasted orbs...

Ah well, at least I a 4-star Mae recently! :D New unit, I like her in Echoes, and she's a blue tome unit, which I don't have too many of. Perfect!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/25/2017 at 2:41 PM, DarkSoul said:

Hinata, FREAKING HINATAS EVERYWHERE

Oh how I envy you. 

For reds its Stahl and Fir. Blues its Sully, Gwendolyn, and Donnel. Green would be Beruka I guess, though I never really had issue with any particular greens in the past. Colorless its Virion and Azama. Keep sending them home but they always end up coming back. :/

I don't know of colorless hell, but blue hell, I fucking tired of Catria, Shana and Florina, they just bug me, maybe the first two can be skill fodder, but Florina? I hate her and she drive me crazy when appear, I would prefer a fucking 3* Jagen before her

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to add Donnel to my list, though I see he is a common face in many barracks.  I'm like this close, Donnel.  THIS CLOSE.  Did I mention I'm F2P? If I was P2P, I don't think I would mind dupes so much, but EVERY SINGLE ORB IS SO PRECIOUS TO ME.  WHY, DONNEL, WHY??!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where do I start...I'll go in order through all of them.

Seliph, Fir, Olivia, Selena, Eliwood, Caeda, Palla, Lilina, Tharja, Donnel, Effie, Mathilda, Catria, Est, Cordelia, Corrin (F), Reinhardt, and Fae. I have far too many of them and each of them are so common for me that it's not funny. Luckily I've been blessed by RNG that I also get 5* focus summons pretty damn often, but many units that I get are those I already have in spades.

Red: Hana, Hinata, Lon'qu, Fir, Severa, Palla, Sophia, Raigh

Blue: F!Corn (once had four of her in a single pull... She's my least favourite FE character dammit! Someone tell her to stop haunting me), Shanna, Subaki, Sully.

Green: Bartre, Wendy, Bast, Beruka

Colourless: Clarines and Matthews everywhere, Serra, I have so many Saizous I no longer know who's the Fifth, Jeorge, Gordin.

I know some of these make for great SI, but you actually have to have peeps you can inherit this stuff to. I have three times as much garbage as people I want to inherit things to.

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

Red: Hana, Hinata, Lon'qu, Fir, Severa, Palla, Sophia, Raigh

Blue: F!Corn (once had four of her in a single pull... She's my least favourite FE character dammit! Someone tell her to stop haunting me), Shanna, Subaki, Sully.

Green: Bartre, Wendy, Bast, Beruka

Colourless: Clarines and Matthews everywhere, Serra, I have so many Saizous I no longer know who's the Fifth, Jeorge, Gordin.

I know some of these make for great SI, but you actually have to have peeps you can inherit this stuff to. I have three times as much garbage as people I want to inherit things to.

you can get vantage3 from 4*lonqu, 4*palla has moonbow and flier boost, 4*hinata fury3, 4*shanna has desperation3.
but the rest of them are pretty much garbage.

they could at least remove all F2P units from summoning sessions. hoping that there's a proper list of F2P heroes coming up next year

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

you can get vantage3 from 4*lonqu, 4*palla has moonbow and flier boost, 4*hinata fury3, 4*shanna has desperation3.
but the rest of them are pretty much garbage.

That was my point, SI fodder can be pretty great to have so long as you also get competent units to give their skills to.

3 minutes ago, Nanima said:

That was my point, SI fodder can be pretty great to have so long as you also get competent units to give their skills to.

sorry, didn't read your last sentence

Azama, Lon'qu, and Jaegan. I'm sick of all three of you. Get one of any of you almost every time I summon. Please stop. I don't like any of you anyway (well, Lon'qu's cool, but I don't like his Heroes art). I mean, thanks for the feathers, but I'd rather get duplicates of units I WANT so I could merge some more. The highest level I have is a 40 +2. 

And there are still so many characters I've never gotten. I'm sick of duplicates in general, but those three can disappear forever and I'd be so happy.

4 hours ago, TadpoleSuperHero said:

Azama, Lon'qu, and Jaegan. I'm sick of all three of you. Get one of any of you almost every time I summon. Please stop. I don't like any of you anyway (well, Lon'qu's cool, but I don't like his Heroes art). I mean, thanks for the feathers, but I'd rather get duplicates of units I WANT so I could merge some more. The highest level I have is a 40 +2. 

And there are still so many characters I've never gotten. I'm sick of duplicates in general, but those three can disappear forever and I'd be so happy.

tbh i'd rather have fir removed than lonqu. lonqu has at least vantage3 while fir has nothing

4* Lukas and Titania.

Not the worst units one can get by any stretch of the imagination, but I get so many of them compared to other characters of similar rarity and color.  Skill-wise Lukas gives nothing worthwhile at 4*, and so I have one sitting at +7.  Titania is at +4, with two more sitting in the barracks in case I want to distribute their Emerald Axes or Armored Blow.  At least I've been fortunate with Lukas's natures, with the base being +Atk/-Res.  Titania's have all either been debilitating (-Atk or -Spd), or "whatever" like +Res/-Def.