Unit Un-Wish List (Who are you tired of getting?)

Elieson

On 10/29/2017 at 11:59 AM, silveraura25 said:

tbh i'd rather have fir removed than lonqu. lonqu has at least vantage3 while fir has nothing

For me, I'm one of those weirdos that prioritizes personal preference over tiers, abilities, usefulness, etc.

So, I like Fir. And her artwork. So I'm glad to keep getting her. Lon'qu? Not so much.

I don't care too much about abilities. I mean, I used Hero Feathers to bring my 3-star Catria up to a 5-star because she's my favorite pegasus knight in FEH.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going for a new world record: World's largest Selena roster. I've given up doing anything with the Selena's I get because whenever I seem to dispose of one, they multiply and come back. Aside from that, Beruka was a slight annoyance, but lately I'm having Beruka-free summons.

I think this game has made Oboro my most hated unit to pull. She has like a 90% rate on blues for me.

And Gaius is the cancer of colorless. You're not the top-heavy ninja I'm looking for. At least Saizo has Poison Strike, while your dirty Pass 3 is useless.

Edited by Alkaid

I have a ton of Matthews, Barsts, and Gwendolyns hanging out in my barracks and I don't have the heart to send them home for some reason. Also, I don't get her as much as the aforementioned three, but I throw up in my mouth a little bit every time I summon Peri.

Edited by Cannoli