So, If you don't know what FE Recolor is,1) Why are you here, and 2) It is a program made by BwdYeti. (Link Right here)
It's a very cool program that lets you recolor sprites from the GBA era of Fire Emblem. However, it is missing a lot of sprites, and while the Pirate one is easy to find, the rest, like the FE6 exclusive Sprites and ESPECIALLY the monsters from FE8, are really hard to find, to the point where through all my digging, I could only scrape up a tutorial on how to make sprites compatible.

So I made pretty much all the sprites I could, and they're all here: Missing Sprites Here, Ta Daaaaaa

These include all the Monster sprites, Most, if not all FE6 Exclusive Sprites, and some missing sprites from FE7.
I also did some work on some already existing Sprites, so that it shows more versions that use it's palette. For Example, the Female Druid sprite uses the same Palette as the Male Druid, however the original FE Recolor Sprite image only showed the male, so I put in the female. I marked the ones I worked on under revised so that you don't have to change anything, its just so that you can see it for an example. 

Directions
Step 1: Extract all to a safe Location where it wont cause any hassle for you
Step 2: Go into Missing Sprites>Sprites and Copy all the Pictures there into FE Recolor>sprites>battle_sprites
Step 3: Go into Missing Sprites>Data and Copy all the .dat files into FE Recolor>data>sprites, This makes it so that you don't have to manually re position all the Palette indexes. 

For the Revised Sprites: Same steps as 2 and 3 except be sure to delete/move the previous .png and .dat files before adding them. 

UPDATE
I've added The FE7 Female Thief Sprite, It could be the FE6 Sprite, but It was just easier to make an all new one. 

-Added Berserker (Hawkeye) and a Lucius Sprite on the Bishop image. 
Notes
So I have tested all the sprites I could with BS Palette assembler, however, I could not test the Monster sprites, Zephiel's sprite, or the Manakete-transformed sprites. Please tell me if they don't work too well in-game and please provide screenshots. Also make sure its correct on your end. Also, If I missed any sprites, please tell me, as I'll make it and add it on. Thank you in advance! And I hope I was of help. 

Edited by Lopo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 2:35 AM, KoalaDude said:

I'm looking for the knight sprite and definitely can not find it. Also the colors are not aligned for the ranger sprite but I guess everyone can fix it by themselves.

The Armor Knight Sprite is included with FE Recolor, and it works for all 3 GBA games, it's labelled Lieutenant though, if that's what your asking for. Also, Thanks for letting me know about the Ranger sprite, I'll get to work on that right away

Edit: I've triple checked, and the Ranger sprite seems to be working perfectly. You must've accidentally messed up the palette order, that's the only explanation I can think of why its not working for you. 

Edited by LoPo

On 10/6/2017 at 4:28 PM, Koralis said:

Thanks for adding this but I have to ask where is the Rogue sprite? I've been searching around trying to find its sprite board with no luck

Sorry I missed this earlier
The Rouge Sprite should've already come with FE Recolor, Maybe check the most recent version? 

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2017 at 3:41 PM, mindory said:

I don't know if its labeled something else or I don't have it, but I can't find a normal shaman in fe recolor and this.

Well, It should be included in the Normal FE Recolor, Its not labeled Shaman for whatever reason
Same with the Druid, Cavalier and Armor Knight. I believe it is labeled Sorcerer
If you still cant find it I suggest trying to redownload it. 

Edited by LoPo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 5:35 AM, KoalaDude said:

I'm looking for the knight sprite and definitely can not find it. Also the colors are not aligned for the ranger sprite but I guess everyone can fix it by themselves.

On 12/3/2017 at 6:41 PM, mindory said:

I don't know if its labeled something else or I don't have it, but I can't find a normal shaman in fe recolor and this.

The Armour Knights and Shamans are known as Lieutenants and Sorcerers in FERecolor.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks for this super accessible tool for this, really helps with my rando runs to be able to enjoy (Or just shenanigan) my randomizer runs, and on the more shinanigan side... between the original and the bonus sprites, there doesn't seem to be a hawkeye available, which would be super nice to be able to edit towards just for the sake of giving multi berserkers some variety. ;~;

• 10 months later...
On 5/3/2019 at 12:02 PM, Zsword said:

Thanks for this super accessible tool for this, really helps with my rando runs to be able to enjoy (Or just shenanigan) my randomizer runs, and on the more shinanigan side... between the original and the bonus sprites, there doesn't seem to be a hawkeye available, which would be super nice to be able to edit towards just for the sake of giving multi berserkers some variety. ;~;

Sorry for the late reply kinda took a break from FE for a while ;w;
I will get to work on that, problem is I did these so long ago and I do not remember HOW I got these all done. But I'll figure it out and try to update it by the end of today lol.