Bound Hero Battle: Guardians of Paradise

SatsumaFSoysoy

Ninian, the half-blooded Ice Dragon, and Hawkeye, the Guardian of the Nabata, challenge silly Summoners trying to find Ocean Seals buried in dumb spots.

Map

Lunatic

Spoiler

N4ziSGn.png

Infernal

Spoiler

QeouARq.png

Infernal Enemy Stats

Hawkeye

Spoiler

HP: 72
Atk: 47
Spd: 25
Def: 31
Res: 33

Weapon: Killer Axe+
Assist: 
Special: Growing Light

A: Death Blow 3
B: Wings of Mercy 3
C: Threaten Atk 3

Ninian

Spoiler

HP: 69
Atk: 40
Spd: 37
Def: 26
Res: 30

Weapon: Light Breath+
Assist: Dance
Special: Miracle

A: Distant Def 3
B: Escape Route 3
C: Fortify Def 3

Mercenary

Spoiler

HP: 61
Atk: 50
Spd: 37
Def: 36
Res: 28

Weapon: Wo Dao+
Assist: 
Special: 
Reprisal

A: Fury 3
B: Seal Spd 3
C: Spur Res 3

Sword Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 57
Atk: 52
Spd: 27
Def: 28

Weapon: Zanbato+
Assist: 
Special: Luna

A: Armored Blow 3
B: Pass 3
C: Atk Ploy 3

Lance Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 57
Atk: 52
Spd: 27
Def: 28

Weapon: Ridersbane+
Assist: 
Special: Dragon Fang

A: Armored Blow 3
B: Pass 3
C: Spur Def/Res 2

Green Mage

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 48
Spd: 38
Def: 25
Res: 34

Weapon: Gronnraven+
Assist: 
Special: Blazing Wind

A: Fury 3
B: Seal Res 3
C: Savage Blow 3

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strategy

- This map cheats a lot less stat-wise; the enemies aren't nearly as unfair as recent Hero Battles, which means Enemy Phase baiting is more viable.

- However, ORKOing is still extremely important, with multiple problematic skills such as Seals, Savage Blow, Wings of Mercy etc. that take advantage of enemies not dying.

- Killing Ninian is your top priority. Unlike most other bosses, Hawkeye should be fairly non-threatening for physical units to handle, even blues.

Recommended units

- Julia: Instant rek on Ninian, what else do you need? Slap on G Tomebreaker and she won't lose to the Green Mage either. Without the Breaker, she gets doubled but won't die, and you'll probably need someone else to take care of that guy.

- Strong meatshield: There's that big choke on the left that Ninian likes to dance units into. A physically-bulky unit such as Lukas or Hector should be able to plug the choke while you pick off the enemies from a distance. Even better if said meatshield is a Quick Riposte killer.

- 2-range attacker: While the choke is plugged, the walls make picking off the incoming enemies easy and painless. Since enemy Spd and Res are lower this time, mages, especially Blade mages, are effective, as are Brave Bows.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

So there are two threads for this now. Yours is newer but has a more detailed OP so I'll post here I guess.

Beat the first two difficulties with Horse Emblem. A default Brave Roy can kill Hawkeye on the first turn and Galeforce back to safety. After that, you should retreat back so the cavaliers can't get two attacks in via a dance by Ninian. Once you pick off the two cavs, Ninian and the mage are easy enough.

For Infernal, I used Armor Emblem. The team was:
5* Effie +Res, -Spd: Berkut's Lance+, Swap, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Wary Fighter 3, Hone Armor
5* Zephiel Neutral: Brave Sword+, Pivot, Bonfire, Death Blow 3,  Wary Fighter 3, Ward Armor
5* Hector +Def, -HP: Armads, Pivot, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Vantage 3, Ward Armor
5* Sakura +Spd, -HP: Fear, Rehabilitate, Heavenly Light, Empty, Live to Serve 2, Fortify Def 3

Effie can bait and kill the Red cav on the first turn and the relative lack of mages make it pretty easy on the others. Maybe I'll post my movements later

I managed to do infernal in three attempts with a team of

Brave lyn +1 Nuetral IV  (Brave bow+)

Azura - hp + defence

Brave Lucina + def - Res

Julia +1 + defence - something. I think attack?

Julia didn't actually do much tanking, most of the killing was done by Brave lyn with a brave bow + and life and death 3.  Lucina was pretty important here for tanking most of the combat.

If I can I'll try to post a more detailed setup of how I did it tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure this can be done with units similiar to the ones listed above. Reinhardt can probably fulfill most of Brave lyn's roll, and probably any tank can fulfill most of lucina's roll.  Then I think just any dancer that can survive one attack from one of the cavaliers can do it as well.

Edited by Shinori

I'll post my infernal strategy here as well I guess.

This isn't a very budget friendly strategy though 

Ephraim: Bonfire,TA, Lancebreaker, Hone Speed, Atk+1 seal, Katarina S support 

Katarina: Redblade+, Ardent sacrifice, Swift Sparrow (I don't think the other skills matter), Ephraim S support 

Nino: Gronnblade+, Draconic aura, Fury, Desperation, Hone Atk

Ninian: Doesn't matter, just dance.

Place Ephraim in range of red horse, Katarina to his right and Nino below. Eph takes 0 damage and horse will not get OHKO'd so Ninian will waste her dance on him, only for the horse cav to suicide on eph.

Hawkeye will move to the wall. Have Nino kill him (this will require a dance as it's a 2RKO). Ephraim moves down to Nino's right, Katarina baits and kills the green mage. 

Ninian attacks Ephraim, he will survive with 1HP even with Res bane. Nino kills Ninian and Lance cavalry. Ephraim moves to chokepoint. Place Katarina below him for support bonus. Bonfire will OHKO the red sword. (If Ephraim is not +Atk he will need the Atk seal or he will miss the OHKO by 1HP)

Map complete 

To note: Kat and Nino are +Spd. I'm not sure if they miss out on doubles if they're not speed boon. You can probably use Tharja instead as well as I think she can take a hit from the green mage.

Cleared Hard in one go, Lunatic in 2 and Infernal in 4-5. Hard was with Eliwood/Hector/B!Lyn/Ninian. Lunatic/Infernal was with B!Lyn/Bridelia/Olivia/Sophia. Took one stamina potion.

So it turns out the AI was pretty stupid with WoM on Hawkeye. my TA Raven Sophia baited the green mage who she almost ORKO's, Hawkeye teleports in and does 0-3 damage to Sophia in increments of 2 depending on if she's DEF Fortified. Ninian dances the green mage who does another 0 damage and gets Dragon Fang'd. The lance cav comes behind Hawkeye but in front of Ninian so he and her don't do anything.

After that it's just a series of turns of Sophia tanking Hawkeye while Lyn and Bridelia slowly pick off the rest of the army with dancer support. After the red swords on infernal are dead (Dance was essential and Bridelia had to do it, Lyn couldn't kill the Wo Dao+ unit in 2 turns!) then clustered up Hawkeye and the Lance Cav are oneshot by Bride and Lyn. Ninian gets ATK Smoke'd and does 0 damage to her. Lyn finishes her off, map done. 

Was in quite a different boat than the people saying Ninian needs to die immediately. She literally did nothing but dance a unit to their death and stand in one spot for the remainder of the level until she did 0 damage and died. Good times.

Edited by Zeo

Did hard first try with my "main" team (Lilina, Sharena, Arthur, Subaki) and did second try on Hard with Olivia, Nino, Klein and Lilina, 
For infernal needed a couple of stamina potions until I figured out what to do (tried to start at the right with Lilina, but the green mage would survive with 1HP, allowing Hawkeye to transport there and kill mah girl, and when I tried tanking on the other side, the red cavalier would troll me so hard. Also, no joking, I spent 50% of my stamina because I would either drawback Olivia on the wrong direction or forget to make her dance. How is it possible to be such an idiot lol

Finally did with once again with kinda average units: 5* Subaki, 5* Arthur, 4*Olivia and 5* Lilina. Subaki and Arthur had pretty much their default habilities + some special (only Baki needed it, tho). Lilina was the only one who was buffed to hell (Summoner support,+1 merge,whateveritscalledblade,L&D3, bowbreaker) but probably with Olivia's buff Tharja would be able to do the same. Olivia has ruby sword as well, which is easy enough to get and a great long-term investment. I'm sure you could switch Tsubaki for Lukas/Ephraim/Camus/B!Lucina with no problem, and use Narcian instead of Arthur as well.

- First turn let Tsubaki on the Red cavalier area, moved everyone else as far as possible thanks to dance&drawback. Enemy turn Red enemy attacks Tsubaki, Ninian dances him, he attacks again and dies thanks to Tsubaki Bonfire.

-Second turn moved Tsubaki to the south as much as I can, danced him to get him as far as possible from the battle. Olivia ended up on danced-hawkeye area, surrounded by Arthur and Lilina. Hawkeye came to my dancer, both receive some damage.

-Third turn Lilina kills Hawkeye (bless my support extra speed), Olivia dances her and she gets out of enemy zone, letting Arthur able to enter the Blue cavalier area. On enemy phase Blue cavalier can't survive Arthurs's emerald axe+lancebreaker and soon dies.

-Fourth turn I move arthur to the far left, leting Lilina take her spot to kill, thanks to Olivia's dance, the red unit. On enemy phase, the green unit gets danced and attacks Lilina, surviving with just 1HP.

- Then just finish the mage, and move Arthur, with Olivia's help, to Ninian's area. Ninian should attack and get damaged enough to get killed her next turn.

.Overall, was interesting having a GHB with a dancer, since it was harder to predict the enemy turn, but the AI was kinda crappy. If Ninian chose better who to dance it would be millions times more challenging but anyway, fun challenge1

Edited by Zinnia

If a picture says a thousand words... how many does a video say?

The easiest Infernal battle yet; got it on the 2nd attempt using my Lunatic strategy.

Team Setup: Hector / Sword / Lance / Blue Tome

Hector with Vantage and a res buff is the key here.

Eirika, Brave Lucina, and Linde can all probably be replaced by similar sword, lance, and blue tome (or maybe even other color tome?) users; I think this strategy should be pretty adaptable as long as you keep the unit colors.

Edited by Xaos Steel Wing

I managed to clear Infernal with my totaly not horse emblem team of Camus, Reinhardt, Brave!Lyn and Ninian (what's colorbalance?). In my defence, only Camus had a horse buff in Goad Cavalry...

I might try to come up with a strategy that doesn't use horses if I have time later today...

Had to drop a great unit for one who's bad. Sorry, Brave Lyndis.

Team (only posting required skills):

• 5* Xander. Skill A was Triangle Adept 2, B was Vantage 3, C was Hone Cavalry. Weapon was Siegfriend, proc was Bonfire.
  • 5* + Speed, - Res Reinhardt. Skill A was Death Blow 3, C was Goad Cavalry. Weapon was Dire Thunder.
  • 5* + Speed, - Attack Cecilia. Skill A was Fury 2, C was Fortify Cavalry. Weapon was Gronnblade +, proc was Luna.
  • 5* Clive. Skill C was Hone Cavalry. Weapon was Silver Lance +.

The strategy:

Position: Xander top right, Reinhardt bottom left, Cecilia bottom right, Clive top left.

Turn 1: Move Xander to the range of the Green Mage, Cecilia up a tile, Reinhardt to her left, and Clive below her. On the EP, the Green Mage will attack Xander, get danced by Ninian, and then get killed by Xander via Vantage + Bonfire. The Lance Cavalier moves to Xander, whilst the two Swords and Hawkeye advanced towards the other three.
Turn 2: Reinhardt injures the Red Cavalier, Xander moves to Reinhardt's old spot, Clive kills the Sword Cavalier, Cecilia kills the Lance Cavalier. On the EP, Clive tanks a hit from Hawkeye, the Sword Infanty moves in range of Reinhardt, and Ninian attacks Cecilia.
Turn 3: Reinhardt kills the Sword Infantry, Cecilia attacks Ninian, Clive moves to Xander's right, and Xander kills Hawkeye. On the EP, Ninian attacks Cecilia.
Turn 4: Cecilia kills Ninian thanks to a Luna proc.

Good excuse to retire the cavalries and use Ike, Hector, Robin and Felicia (filler). So glad I had Lancebreaker on Robin to deal with lance cavalier.

will have to wait for stamina to do infernal, where i will be replacing Felicia with Grani's Shield Camus. that Pass swordie took me by surprise and Hector lived, although he didn't have enough HP to survive Ninian

I thought this chapter would be a pain with horse emblem. Turns out i was wrong. Beat it on my first try on infernal. Brave Bow Lyn Nuked Ninian on turn 2, (my) Ninian danced her, and cecilia dragged ninian back while Lyn gtfo. The cavalier next to the enemy ninian being red was great for me, since he only scratched my Ninian. Without the enemy dancer, the rest of the map was trivial.

my Brave Lyn has a merge and summon support, though, so that's why she could quad Ninian with a brave bow. The merge could easily be replaced by a spd + 1 seal, though.

Edit: Lmao, just realized I had equipped my Lyn with a Brave Bow rather than a BB+. This means that even the regular BB is enough for this, since the draconic aura should be enough to kill anything.

Edited by Nobody

My lol!strategy is pretty much unreplicable, so I will not bother with much detail, but basically I had Cecilia sir in right chokepoint and killing mage, lance, Zanbato and Ninian in this order. 

Xander was main buffbot, Roy and Olwen than killed Hawkeye and sword. In all honesty this was most static battle I fought up to this point. 

Unfortunately, I can't find a possible strategy for lunatic or infernal. I don't have any units that would survive both the green mage and blue horse. Because I know whatever red or green I send to bait the mage will then be killed by a danced blue horse. Ninian really throws a wrench into this map. She should've been a different character here, imo.

Note, I don't mean it's impossible for anyone, I only mean it's impossible for me. I'd really like those orbs too...

Edited by Anacybele