Bound Hero Battle: Guardians of Paradise

SatsumaFSoysoy

I did the horse quest without Grani's shield! It took 1 stamina pot but I did it with Sigurd, B!Lyn, Cecilia and Reinhardt.

Just kill Ninian with Cecilia and use Sigurd/Xander/tanky red to reposition her out of the way, they should be able to survive one hit from the red cavalier and Hawkeye won't be able to do any damage to them, then it's just sniping them with Lyn/Reinhardt.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All-horse clear on Lunatic was a joke. With Grani's Shield and horse buffs, Camus was easily able to dispatch the anti-horse cavs. Lilina dispatched both Ninian and Hawkeye while Lyn sniped the mage dead.

Team
5* Camus: Gradivus, Reposition, Luna, Grani's Shield, Quick Riposte 2, Goad Cavalry, Squad Ace A 1
5* LA!Lilina (+Spd/-Res): Gronnblade+, Draw Back, Moonbow, Darting Blow 3, G Tomebreaker 3, Hone Cavalry
5* L'Arachel (+Spd/-Res): Blarblade+, Reposition, Glimmer, Fury 3, Desperation 3, Hone Cavalry
5* BH!Lyn (+Atk/-Res): Firesweep Bow+, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Swift Sparrow 2, Cancel Affinity 3, Fortify Cavalry

BK proving to me again that he's the pinnacle of free units. He killed everyone on infernal except the wo dao guy, but BK's health was already quite low. Let Arden do the killing blow

41 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I did the horse quest without Grani's shield! It took 1 stamina pot but I did it with Sigurd, B!Lyn, Cecilia and Reinhardt.

Just kill Ninian with Cecilia and use Sigurd/Xander/tanky red to reposition her out of the way, they should be able to survive one hit from the red cavalier and Hawkeye won't be able to do any damage to them, then it's just sniping them with Lyn/Reinhardt.

i just attacked the Red Cavalry with Elises Aoe Gravity and repositioned her with Eldigan, put Gronnblade Cecilia into position to bait the green mage and proceeded to watch Hawkeye murder himself together with Ninian on Eldigan after that round only the 2 Cavalry were left standing which was cake to take care of with Reinhardt and Elise on Turn 2

The Infantery quest was easy with:
Alfonse, Anna, Sharena and Free Legendary Ike. cleared all the quests on the 2. try

Edited by Hilda

Ok, cavalry proved a bit tricky. Eirika murders Hawkeye and Ephraim repositions her behind him. Where it gets tricky is if Ephraim counter kills the red cav he can be overrun by the blue cav getting danced. So I had to avoid giving him a hone cav buff from Chrom.

The worst one was trying to get Alfonse to kill Hawkeye. Took a few tries. Ninian due to hanging back was easy to get with Anna.

Cav mission was done with Reinhardt, Titania and BH!Roy (Lilina did nothing). 

The other missions were done with Alfonse, Anna, Azura & Nino. Nino tank/killed the Gronraven mage, Anna tanked Hawkeye. The rest was cleaning (Alfonse > Hawkeye, Anna > Ninian, Azura > red Cav, Nino > blue Cav). 

Oh, I completely forgot that Camus has Grani Shield and that skill even exists. I hope we'll get a seal one day in a TT. Anyway, I worked it out with Xander, B!Lyn, Reinhardt and Cecilia with repositioning quite fast. I'm glad these quests don't cover Infernal and that we get something different than the Infantry quests now too.

Though I have to admit that the Cavalry with Pass surprised me a bit. I wish that skill was more useful on the player side.

Cleared with the Askrtrio and Julia quite easily once I figured out Alfonse could take out Hawkeye and the sword cav in the first turn.

Cav clear was pretty easily delayed by the two anti-cav cavs. Still cleared by B!Lyn, Eliwood (Ward Cav bot), Titania and Clive (Who tanked both of them. :P). That,s right, didn't use Camus.

Apparently I forgot to put down how I cleared Infernal, so that's apparently lost.

I never did promote Camus so no Grani shield for me. Still Clive with swordbreaker was tanky enough to take little damage from the sword cavalry and kill it before it passed through and hit someone else. After that it was smooth sailing.

Cavalry was done with Gunnthra, Siegbert, Reinhardt, and Brave!Lyn. It started with Gunnthra tanking the right side, taking a hit from both the Lance Cav and green mage. After that, it was just killing everything with my other units

Flier Emblem was similar, having me tank the right side, this time with H!Nowi. She tanked the green mage. She didn’t kill him, so he got a hit on S!Corrin. After that, it was S!Corrin kills everything, with help from Nowi and PA!Azura. F!Morgan only did flier support

I honestly don't know how I just won the cavalry one... 

I'd tried several different teams and this time went with Sigurd, Titania, Camus and Leo.

My hope was that Leo wouldn't kill the green mage in one go, so Ninian would dance the green mage to death. However, he did, so I was expecting the lance cavalier to be danced to destroy him. 

Instead, Ninian danced Hawkeye right on to Sigurd. The sword cavalier pursued Titania whilst the lance cavalier went after Leo. The sword cavalier was destroyed by Camus, freeing up Titania to murder Ninian. Then Titania had her Iceberg charged, so the lance cavalier was done for. 

One orb later, and I'm still confused, but can't complain. I'll never understand how dancers work with AI xD 

Now to do Alfonse and Anna's quests. I'm anticipating it being easier, since I'll be able to use a dancer myself, if necessary :) 

Edit: Just went into the Infernal map with Alfonse, Anna, Azura and Naked Leo by mistake. Thought  I was done for and was left slightly less baffled, although a bit taken by surprise, especially with Hawkeye teleporting across the map and actually making it easier for me twice. 

I can't remember my steps, but somehow it all seemed to fall into place that not only did I complete the map, but Al was able to kill Hawkeye and Anna was able to kill Ninian. Definitely not complaining, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't repeat whatever it was I just did! 

Edited by Cute Chao

Poor bIke never gets to do anything in these clears.

I managed all the quests painlessly too, I was really surprised at the lack of pain the cavalry quest gave me. Leo, Titania, Camus and Chrom. The real MVP was Vantage on Camus. Leo and Titania cleaned up what Camus couldn’t and Chrom stood there and looked pretty. 

I don't get how anyone is finding the cav quest easy... They have anti-cav weapons and one of those same units has Pass. I thought I had a good horse team that would make this easy.

I think IS should've done a different quest.

Did the Askr missions with Alfonse/Anna/Ninian/Grima and the cavalry mission with Eirika/Camus/Titania/Gunnthra. Both were pretty straightforward.

I like how the quests have to specify which Alfonse (and Sharena, for that matter) now.

32 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't get how anyone is finding the cav quest easy... They have anti-cav weapons and one of those same units has Pass. I thought I had a good horse team that would make this easy.

I think IS should've done a different quest.

Camus, mostly, since he has Grani's Shield.

Personally, I had Eirika blast Hawkeye, then used Camus to Reposition her out of the way and hold off the anti-cavalry weapons. The lance cav got through with Pass and stabbed Gunnthra, but she survived, and if she hadn't, I could have rearranged my units to block off that spot. From there, it was just a matter of cleaning up the stragglers.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

Camus, mostly, since he has Grani's Shield.

Personally, I had Eirika blast Hawkeye, then used Camus to Reposition her out of the way and hold off the anti-cavalry weapons. The lance cav got through with Pass and stabbed Gunnthra, but she survived, and if she hadn't, I could have rearranged my units to block off that spot. From there, it was just a matter of cleaning up the stragglers.

Okay, but what about your other three horses? They don't have it. xP

I found a way to do it with a team of Frederick, Reinhardt, horse Chrom, and LA Lilina though, thankfully. Lilina and Chrom took the right side and dealt with Ninian and the green mage while Frederick and Rein did the rest. Thank god my Frederick's Def is so insane that he can tank even the Zanbato.

Edited by Anacybele

This is one of the easier ones, I think. A lot of Infernal ones I can't even manage, but this one has never been that hard! 

Horse Emblem was super easy and it only took me two tries (I don't even have Cav. boosts (except on Chrom) so I was worried I'd have to sacrifice some horses to get the boosts) but managed it with Exalt!Chrom/Berkut/Clive/B!Lyn. B!Lyn to bait the green mage, and a little bit of Reposition/Draw Back magic with Berkut and Clive. And then Chrom to take a hit with Steady Stance and heal with Aether. 

So glad I got Chrom. My Horse Emblem team before was just Berkut/Clive/B!Lyn/Priscilla, so it's nice to finally have a sword user. Now I just need a green horse that I actually like to make a full team.

Yeah, Brave Lyn damages Hawkeye, gets repositionned by quick riposte close defense 3 seal camus and he tanks and kills 3 units (Hawkeye and the two anti-cavalry dudes) in the first enemy phase after that with cavalry buffs. 

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, but what about your other three horses? They don't have it. xP

I found a way to do it with a team of Frederick, Reinhardt, horse Chrom, and LA Lilina though, thankfully. Lilina and Chrom took the right side and dealt with Ninian and the green mage while Frederick and Rein did the rest. Thank god my Frederick's Def is so insane that he can tank even the Zanbato.

Like I said, the only other one who got attacked was Gunnthra, and that was just because I forgot to account for Pass.

Congrats on clearing it!

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

Like I said, the only other one who got attacked was Gunnthra, and that was just because I forgot to account for Pass.

Congrats on clearing it!

...How is that possible? I mean, how could nobody but one unit have been attacked?

Thanks though.