New Famitsu Scans

Azz

All under the spoilers.

Spoiler

59c29e0db293b_tumblr_owl5apLAbM1rb48exo1_12801.thumb.jpg.52c4f02ef7e3850b6468afb81c89b220.jpg

59c29e32dcf22_tumblr_owl5apLAbM1rb48exo2_12801.thumb.jpg.1d62cb06f61f5d8e38a251613b6dfe2c.jpg

59c29e55359bc_tumblr_owl5apLAbM1rb48exo3_12801.thumb.jpg.9345bc6e35ccbca286a5db6f6e432432.jpg

59c29e6c7fbf4_tumblr_owl5apLAbM1rb48exo4_12801.thumb.jpg.59fc2609ebc2a59d466e6080720ac98c.jpg

I don't think there is much new here, but we get the review scores (9/9/9/9 for both the Switch and N3DS versions). I just felt like they deserved a topic.

Neat, too bad the images are too small for me to read and translate anything of interest. On that final image it looks like they've got some comments from the developers. 

Huh, Takumi's got a new pose. Weird, because they reuse so many other ones. I wonder why - at least in Sakura's case it's because her old official art pose wouldn't work with her new weapon.

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

Neat, too bad the images are too small for me to read and translate anything of interest. On that final image it looks like they've got some comments from the developers. 

Huh, Takumi's got a new pose. Weird, because they reuse so many other ones. I wonder why - at least in Sakura's case it's because her old official art pose wouldn't work with her new weapon.

I assume it's because the old pose only really showed off his back.

Seeing these full cast line ups makes me even more inclined to believe we aren't getting any more characters from Fates and Awakening until the dlc hits.

Just now, Nanima said:

I assume it's because the old pose only really showed off his back.

Yeah but it really sticks out. I think they should've had new poses for everyone, but what do I know. I rather liked Takumi's official art pose.

Sakura's is an upgrade though; I never did get her Fates art pose. 

1 minute ago, Nanima said:

Seeing these full cast line ups makes me even more inclined to believe we aren't getting any more characters from Fates and Awakening until the dlc hits.

I personally think the DLC will be more focused on other installments in the series, since that could catch the interest of more people. Unless they decide to have a second generation DLC, maybe. 

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

Yeah but it really sticks out. I think they should've had new poses for everyone, but what do I know. I rather liked Takumi's official art pose.

Sakura's is an upgrade though; I never did get her Fates art pose. 

I personally think the DLC will be more focused on other installments in the series, since that could catch the interest of more people. Unless they decide to have a second generation DLC, maybe. 

Morgan!

11 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

It's weird how in the weapon triangle section, they have Xander filling in for the lance position.

Is that supposed to be showing the weapon triangle? I thought it was just showing the switching between characters thing, and that you switch through them in a certain order.

Just now, Solaris998 said:

Is that supposed to be showing the weapon triangle? I thought it was just showing the switching between characters thing, and that you switch through them in a certain order.

I think it is. It has Corrin with her sword and an arrow pointing to Frederick with his axe. Frederick has an arrow pointing to Xander with a lance (which he can't wield in this game), and Xander has an arrow pointing to Corrin. Also Takumi with his bow and Leo with his tome are separate from the others. Next to it are some image of Rowan knocking a guy away, revealing some kind of WPG, which has been associated with the weapon triangle.

1 hour ago, Konnor97 said:

It's weird how in the weapon triangle section, they have Xander filling in for the lance position.

Thats more so because while Xander does indeed wield a sword in this game, his sprite shows him (and anyone in the cavalry line) with a lance. A small oversight

Just now, Motendra said:

Thats more so because while Xander does indeed wield a sword in this game, his sprite shows him (and anyone in the cavalry line) with a lance. A small oversight

Yeah. A small oversight, but an easily fixed one. Like, why not just use a Pegasus Knight?