FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

It's in 3 hours in my timezone of GMT+8, and I know I'm hanging out near Japan's timezone (Tokyo appears to be GMT+9 on Miiverse).

Hmm... Im not familiar with timezones at all (especially the GMT +8). Is this stream just telling us what is going to happen in a few days and merchandise? Oh. 1:30 am... sucks being in high school. Guess I wont be staying up to watch the warriors stuff. Lemme know which new characters they show kay'?

Edited by GrimmLow

51 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

I agree, lance infantry would be nice. And outside of Oboro Azura is really the only other option going by the 3 focus games.

There's also Donnel. He might not be a cute girl, but he's still pretty well-liked too.

and since we're probably getting Celica, why not add based Lukas to have more Gaiden characters than Shadow Dragon characters

2 minutes ago, Iridium said:

There's also Donnel. He might not be a cute girl, but he's still pretty well-liked too.

and since we're probably getting Celica, why not add based Lukas to have more Gaiden characters than Shadow Dragon characters

Completely forgot about Donnel. Only issue there is we know promotions are a thing, so what would Donnel really promote to? 

Just now, Tolvir said:

Possibly. Wouldn't count on it just yet. 

True, but I like being optimistic. Plus, it feels weird that one would go so far to have Corrin and all the siblings, but not Azura, when the creators admitted that Azura is just as much the main protag as Corrin is.

1 minute ago, Tolvir said:

Completely forgot about Donnel. Only issue there is we know promotions are a thing, so what would Donnel really promote to? 

I dunno, Merchant? It's not like Azura has one either, after all.

Just now, Captain Karnage said:

I thought I missed that part

but I didn't

super hyped to see it, about how much longer do I need to wait?

A few hours. 1:30 eastern time. 

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

True, but I like being optimistic. Plus, it feels weird that one would go so far to have Corrin and all the siblings, but not Azura, when the creators admitted that Azura is just as much the main protag as Corrin is.

I'm thinking the same, but you never know. I really can't see her being absent from the game though. 

Just now, Tolvir said:

I'm thinking the same, but you never know. I really can't see her being absent from the game though. 

Mhm, especially since when you think about it, the plot of all three stories needs her. Personally, I feel like she should have been a main lord, or maybe at least the main lord of Revelations. Or something along those lines. 

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

While Azura would be nice, I'd love to see Tiki or Celica.

I think those two are already confirmed. Tiki is definitely confirmed since an amiibo of her is being released.