FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

They only die on one path apiece. 

I wouldn't mind a recolor of Takumi based on his possessed self.

They've made music instruments into weapons before, they can weaponize singing. As for refreshing, temporary stat boost of some sort works.

Dungeons and Dragons weaponized singing for decades, no reason Warriors can't.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Lau said:

Well when the singing and all that is her signature...I'd rather have her as an NPC than lose that.

I'd rather her not be in the game at all than have someone like her be an NPC. She should be playable for exactly the reasons I said.

3 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

Perhaps they feel like its weird for her to be an infant lance with the class dancer but no dance? 

Doesn't seem weird to me.

Welp 15 minutes now. I hope I didn't sacrifice an hour of sleep/potential study time for a physics test today for nothing.

As for that image behind Lyn, it could be either or, but I hope it is Azura since we know Caeda is already in the game.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'd rather her not be in the game at all than have someone like her be an NPC. She should be playable for exactly the reasons I said.

Doesn't seem weird to me.

But at least she'd be in the game, no?

2 minutes ago, Azz said:

Welp 15 minutes now. I hope I didn't sacrifice an hour of sleep/potential study time for a physics test today for nothing.

As for that image behind Lyn, it could be either or, but I hope it is Azura since we know Caeda is already in the game.

I'm already procrastinating plenty on my study.

...Then again, the fashion show going on right now isn't encouraging.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

They've made music instruments into weapons before, they can weaponize singing. As for refreshing, temporary stat boost of some sort works.

I specifically meant the refreshing part.  Maybe they weren't satisfied with it being a morale boost/stat boost for allies.  Moveset potential is not the issue, its the fact that Refresher units in FE specifically give up their turn (and potentially combat, depending on the game) for another ally.  If the devs didn't find a way to translate that into something for Warriors style gameplay that they liked, Azura's just an infantry lancer with part of her original, semi-unique class missing.

This isn't what people want to hear, given that Azura does have a lot of potential for a unique moveset, but it is a valid reason for deciding to exclude her from a development standpoint.  If Lucina was potentially on the chopping block, I doubt Azura is much safer, especially given that she's considerably less popular.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

But she wouldn't be playable. I'd have to look at her and lament that I can't fucking play as my favorite Fates female.

And I can't play as my favourite Awakening female, Olivia, for the same reason. Calm down and stop getting stressy, jeez.

Where can we watch the stream?

But she wouldn't be playable. I'd have to look at her and lament that I can't fucking play as my favorite Fates female.

Well, I'm not getting Hana unless they decide to throw in one of every retainer as an unadvertised character, which... would be a terrible move. Which of Hinoka's retainers would you even pick?

2 minutes ago, Lau said:

And I can't play as my favourite Awakening female, Olivia, for the same reason. Calm down and stop getting stressy, jeez.

Where can we watch the stream?

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Well, I'm not getting Hana unless they decide to throw in one of every retainer as an unadvertised character, which... would be a terrible move. Which of Hinoka's retainers would you even pick?

Olivia and Hana likely won't appear at all, which is better for you guys. Like I said, I'd rather not have Azura in at all than see her appear only as an NPC.

Also, stream is on Youtube.

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, Azz said:

same boat here

11 minutes ago, Azz said:

Same. I'll take anyone not of the 4 on the leak so we can put an end to the 25 theory, but Azura would be great. 

Just now, Anacybele said:

Olivia and Hana likely won't appear at all, which is better for you guys. Like I said, I'd rather not have Azura in at all than see her appear only as an NPC.

How is that better? I at least want the chance to see Olivia in gorgeous HD, Azura too. But anyways, nothing is set in stone, Azura could be playable, we'll just have to wait and see.

Please, I'd be happy if Adult Tiki was at least an NPC. I won't lament like you.