FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Baron the Shining Blade said:

Enough with the sword insults already. Honestly, I like sword wielders. In fact, I'm probably the only person who wouldn't care if it were all sword users.

I personally don't care... but people has problems about it because apparently the weapon triangule was the reason they wanted to focus in Awakening and Fates.

PD: It seems that right now the only characters with completely unique movesets now are Lissa, Frederick, and Camilla... The rest have clones.

1 minute ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

Enough with the sword insults already. Honestly, I like sword wielders. In fact, I'm probably the only person who wouldn't care if it were all sword users.

we're mocking them for saying

"if we focused on the series as a whole it would be nothing but sword fighters"

You aren't alone, I agree with you.

You're right,at this point there is no escaping it. Still odd to see the magic part of Celica all but left out though. The special thing about her is that she is a sword and magic unit, otherwise she would just be a shitty myrmidon.

1 minute ago, Tolvir said:

You're right,at this point there is no escaping it. Still odd to see the magic part of Celica all but left out though. The special thing about her is that she is a sword and magic unit, otherwise she would just be a shitty myrmidon.

Good news it seems Celica special attacks allow her to use elemental attacks. So shes got some magic attacks afterall. Hopeful those attacks have elemental properties in game and are not just for visual flair.

4 minutes ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

I'm in agreement. The only thing more plentiful than swords is the sword jokes stabbing the dead horses of the decapitated cavaliers.

Just now, NoirCore said:

I'm in agreement. The only thing more plentiful than swords is the sword jokes stabbing the dead horses of the decapitated cavaliers.

I'm OK with the swords, I just want them to officially withdraw their claims the weapon triangle is relevant so everyone can do the same.