FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, time to go get ready for school. Overall pretty meh, wish they did less talking, but Celica looks nice as did the new trailer at the end.

Just now, NoirCore said:

I'm sorta hoping Marth and Celica get a support since, y'know, same world and different continents and all.

This is the main thing I want from Celica being in the game. One between her and Tiki could be interesting too.

I'm running out the door in a minute to go to uni but for the reason they said Celica will not use a sword in this game is because there are no tomes in Echoes, and they thought it would be weird for Celica to have to use the tomes in this game for her attacks. Therefore they put magic in her special moves instead while focusing on sword for her main attacks

Just now, Truthblade said:

Are there like, a few more days left though?

Also, did I miss Celica having wings.

We'll get a snippet of a new support tomorrow (Lyn x ???, which might or might not be Celica), and on the 23:rd, Marth's voice actor will make a guest appearance, and I believe they've said they'll reveal mroe characters.

6 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

I feel like im the only one who doesn't like celica to be included but oh well. Guess that leak is rly true afterall

I'm in the same boat to be honest. I like Celica, but I'm not sure I wanted her in the base roster if she was going to be the only SoV rep. Especially with her being another sword infantry.

Just now, Torii said:

I'm running out the door in a minute to go to uni but for the reason they said Celica will not use a sword in this game is because there are no tomes in Echoes, and they thought it would be weird for Celica to have to use the tomes in this game for her attacks. Therefore they put magic in her special moves instead while focusing on sword for her main attacks

Next thing you know, Caeda will be an infantry sword because 'pegasus knights can only use swords while dismounted in Mystery of the Emblem'.

Celica is a bit disappointing as a Marth clone, but the chat was a fun experience that made it worthwhile.

Vouching for Rallyman, 3-13 Archer, Penta-Axe General, Haitaka, Gheb, and Eat Rock Guy was fun, all the Dorcas and poison mutton talk, and of course the WRYS spam.

9 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

I feel like im the only one who doesn't like celica to be included but oh well. Guess that leak is rly true afterall

No, I don't like her inclusion either. She's just a boring clone when we could've gotten someone unique instead.