FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

2 hours ago, Azz said:

59c3f21f8f382_tumblr_inline_owjpfg2Wlq1rznr7i_5401.png.0ce7573016bcdc132b7801e537269c41.png

Here's a timetable for all major U.S times I found on Tumblr.

For GMT:

Show 2 is at 4:00 a.m.

Show 3 is at 3:30 a.m.

Show 4 is at 7:00 a.m.

Keep in mind, pretty sure UK is GMT +1 like Ireland so Show 2 is 5:00 a.m, 3 is 4:30 a.m and 4 is 8:00 a.m.

For you Aussies out there, you guys are an hour ahead of Japan so Show 2 is 2:00 p.m, 3 is 1:30 p.m and 5:00 p.m.

Show 4 really just breaks away from the others in terms of time; I might not be able to make that one. Thanks for posting this though, it makes figuring out the times much easier

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

Sometimes it feels like Lyn's inclusion might have been a mistake. When it was revealed that only SD, Awakening, and Fates characters were in, people judged it, but people began to gradually warm up to it. But with Lyn, it added something that feels now fans demanding their favorites to be in, from Ike, Ephraim, and so on. I think we should all calm down and relax ourselves. Take it as it comes, rather than let the tension, anger, and anxiety get to us. 

It leads to toxicity otherwise.

Like hell she is. If Ike got in, people would've complain how he's a swordman & how already he had his shot in Smash Bros despite being the most popular male lord in the franchise. If Seliph got in, people would've complain how he's another swordman & how Julia should've gotten in instead of him despite the lack of Genealogy Wars reps. But hey Hector & Emphraim should get in not because of the characterization but their because of their weapons.

Eff this fanbase & their moral self-centered myopic standards.

Just now, Zangetsu said:

Like hell she is. If Ike got in, people would've complain how he's a swordman & how already he had his shot in Smash Bros despite being the most popular male lord in the franchise. If Seliph got in, people would've complain how he's another swordman & how Julia should've gotten in instead of him despite the lack of Genealogy Wars reps. But hey Hector & Emphraim should get in not because of the characterization but their because of their weapons.

Eff this fanbase & their moral self-centered myopic standards.

Not what I meant. Lyn's inclusion itself wasn't the mistake. Lyn's inclusion in the fact that she's not part of the 3 main titles in the Warriors game. That was what I feel might have been the mistake. The moment that another title character got in, look what it brought in for others: demands or complaints that Ike, Hector, etc wasn't in. 

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Not what I meant. Lyn's inclusion itself wasn't the mistake. Lyn's inclusion in the fact that she's not part of the 3 main titles in the Warriors game. That was what I feel might have been the mistake. The moment that another title character got in, look what it brought in for others: demands or complaints that Ike, Hector, etc wasn't in. 

Except Ike would have gotten the same complaints & Hector is only welcome because of his ax.

People don't care about the characters, they care about their weapons.

Just now, Zangetsu said:

Except Ike would have gotten the same complaints & Hector is only welcome because of his ax.

No, its the characters. People are complaining more on Lyn being in and not Ike right now, or some other character. It isn't the fact that she's a sword user. That's more of an excuse than anything to cover up the disdain fans have. Lyn being in proves that other title characters can be in. However, which characters are gonna be in in the dwindling slots is the thing that's pissing others off. If Navarre was in and Lyn never showed up, it would be more of a "finally an SD character" or something. But Lyn is a Blazing Sword character. So the way that they brought her in is the issue, as now fans want their fav characters.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Yeah people care about their weapons because KT said at the beginning they were only focusing on three title otherwise the majority of the roster would be swords and thus teh game would be unbalanced yet they have contradicted themselves because they added both Lyn and Celica, two characters not in three focus games that wield swords. Naturally, and rightfully so people are gonna be annoyed regardless of the characters when it goes against everything they said at the beginning.

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

No, its the characters. People are complaining more on Lyn being in and not Ike right now, or some other character. It isn't the fact that she's a sword user. That's more of an excuse than anything to cover up the disdain fans have. Lyn being in proves that other title characters can be in. However, which characters are gonna be in in the dwindling slots is the thing that's pissing others off. If Navarre was in and Lyn never showed up, it would be more of a "finally an SD character" or something. But Lyn is a Blazing Sword character. So the way that they brought her in is the issue, as now fans want their fav characters.

Like I said "moral self-centered myopic standards" with jerkwads.

The fact there's more complaint on Lyn's inclusion in this game than Tingle's revelation for Hyrule Warriors speaks volumes about this fanbase.

1 minute ago, Azz said:

Yeah people care about their weapons because KT said at the beginning they were only focusing on three title otherwise the majority of the roster would be swords and thus teh game would be unbalanced yet they have contradicted themselves because they added both Lyn and Celica, two characters not in three focus games that wield swords. Naturally, and rightfully so people are gonna be annoyed regardless of the characters when it goes against everything they said at the beginning.

Yeah, rightfully I'm sure that's all there is to Hector & Emphraim these days anyways.

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

The fact there's more complaint on Lyn's inclusion in this game than Tingle's revelation for Hyrule Warriors speaks volumes about this fanbase.

Yeah, rightfully I'm sure that's all there is to Hector & Emphraim these days anyways.

Woah dude. You know you're really starting to act like one of those moral self-centered jerkwads with myopic standards yourself. People are gonna be angry at things they don't like, get over it.

Just now, Azz said:

Woah dude. You know you're really starting to act like one of those moral self-centered jerkwads with myopic standards yourself. People are gonna be angry at things they don't like, get over it.

Never said I was any better than the people I'm belittling.

13 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I don't understand why people would be mad about Tingle. Sure he might not be popular over her but he is popular in Japanese and he is the only Zelda character to have a spinoff All to himself 

1 minute ago, Fireball260 said:

I don't understand why people would be mad about Tingle. Sure he might not be popular over her but he is popular in Japanese and he is the only Zelda character to have a spinoff All to himself 

A spin off game that never made over to the U.S cuz how despise he is over there.

From what I am seeing, the only reason Celica was able to get in is because they were able to clone her from Marth, and that is starting to look like the case with Lyn and Navarre. If its true, then I don't think we can expect anyone else, since there are only so many characters you can clone them off of. And  I am pretty sure that non-focus games would be an exception to the relationship policy.

4 minutes ago, Truthblade said:

From what I am seeing, the only reason Celica was able to get in is because they were able to clone her from Marth, and that is starting to look like the case with Lyn and Navarre. If its true, then I don't think we can expect anyone else, since there are only so many characters you can clone them off of. And  I am pretty sure that non-focus games would be an exception to the relationship policy.

Honestly, Ike wouldn't be that out of place using Chrom's moveset.

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Honestly, Ike wouldn't be that out of place using Chrom's moveset.

To be honest, I kind of want this to happen because then Viridi's comments about Chrom being too similar to Ike would come full circle.

Edited by Lightchao42

1 minute ago, Namarid said:

You kinda have a point, the only thing that they'll need to alter is the aether animation.

The question is: would they want to have three characters with essentially the same moveset? I mean, they'll probably have different skills and stats (except they would probably all have Aether).

On a separate note, assuming Chrom and Lucina have Aether as a skill, that may mean that using supports, I can just start giving out Aether!

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

The question is: would they want to have three characters with essentially the same moveset? I mean, they'll probably have different skills and stats (except they would probably all have Aether).

On a separate note, assuming Chrom and Lucina have Aether as a skill, that may mean that using supports, I can just start giving out Aether!

Caeda is probably going to be another pegasus knight with the same moveset so...

1 hour ago, Thane said:

We're going to see a snippet of Lyn's support tomorrow, right? Guess we'll see if it's with Celica or a yet-to-be-announced character.

Convo 1: how to deal with stubborn men

Covno 2: how to get longer legs

Convo 3: how to deal with dual identities

CONVO 4 THEY MARRY

Just now, Sbuscoz said:

After everything that has happened lately I doubt they go with the non lazy route.

Also probably true. At the very least, Caeda was probably planned from the beginning or close to it (unless they tried to cut her too), so that might go in her favor, but, yeah, probably shouldn't count on it.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Convo 1: how to deal with stubborn men

Covno 2: how to get longer legs

Convo 3: how to deal with dual identities

CONVO 4 THEY MARRY

Lyn's legs are surprisingly short and, well, covered in this game. They've sort of always been her selling point, yet they've given her jiggle physics, so I'm not really sure what to think anymore.

5 minutes ago, Sbuscoz said:

After everything that has happened lately I doubt they go with the non lazy route.

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Also probably true. At the very least, Caeda was probably planned from the beginning or close to it (unless they tried to cut her too), so that might go in her favor, but, yeah, probably shouldn't count on it.

They confirmed that weapons are determined by classes. So I am 99% sure Caeda would be a lancer.