FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Cammy said:

?? I don't see any pants on her. Looks like her normal FE7 outfit.

Here is here Warriors design. I was referring to her shorts which are conspicuously absent in her other artwork, from Blazing Blade to Heroes.

Why am I still talking about this.

36 minutes ago, Thane said:

Here is here Warriors design. I was referring to her shorts which are conspicuously absent in her other artwork, from Blazing Blade to Heroes.

Why am I still talking about this.

IDK why, but the fact she has shorts just really defeats the purpose of the outfit she keeps wearing. I'm not even being perverted here, those shorts are very distracting.

Edited by Zangetsu

Considering part of this is done by Team Ninja, the people behind DOA, I am surprised they gave Lyn shorts. Wonder if they needed to have her in shorts to limit a M rating in the US or anywhere else.

Edited by Tolvir

Just now, Tolvir said:

Considering part of this is done by Team Ninja, the people behind DOA, I am surprised they gave Lyn shorts. Wonder if they needed to have her in shorts to limit a M rating in the US or anywhere else.

Team Ninja just does technical stuff on Omega Force games. I'm not quite sure why so many people keep bringing Team Ninja up like they have a say in the actual creative process of the game.

1 minute ago, AzureSen said:

Team Ninja just does technical stuff on Omega Force games. I'm not quite sure why so many people keep bringing Team Ninja up like they have a say in the actual creative process of the game.

Im pretty sure they were directly responsible for at least the first 2 DoA games. Their name is directly attached to them, and largely makes up the list of games they helped create. Tecmo being the other, which is Koei.

Either way, I am still curious as to the change considering the past of either of these two developers.

49 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

Im pretty sure they were directly responsible for at least the first 2 DoA games. Their name is directly attached to them, and largely makes up the list of games they helped create. Tecmo being the other, which is Koei.

Either way, I am still curious as to the change considering the past of either of these two developers.

There's been a big push on Koei's side of the company to make their products exportable to mainland China which recently allowed for the importation of Japanese goods. ROTK and Warriors franchises have always been popular there and Koei is capitalizing on that. The changes have been made so as their goods can pass through China's rating and censorship board.

1 hour ago, Tolvir said:

They only are directly responsible for DoA. In Hyrule Warriors for instance they only did the boss battle mechanics. 

Omega Force is the main people in charge, I really wish people would stop making this mistake. Team Ninja does the finer details only in Warriors games.

Are you going to say because they help with Dissidia NT's gameplay that its surprising its not overly sexualized too now? How about Nioh? Which they pretty much did by themselves.

Edited by Jedi

29 minutes ago, Jedi said:

They only are directly responsible for DoA. In Hyrule Warriors for instance they only did the boss battle mechanics. 

Omega Force is the main people in charge, I really wish people would stop making this mistake. Team Ninja does the finer details only in Warriors games.

Are you going to say because they help with Dissidia NT's gameplay that its surprising its not overly sexualized too now? How about Nioh? Which they pretty much did by themselves.

No because most of those characters aren't already sexualized. Lyn, no matter how people like to put it, is. She already has the insane jiggle physics in FE7. Which she returns with in Warriors. 

Edited by Tolvir

On 21/9/2017 at 6:14 PM, Azz said:

59c3f21f8f382_tumblr_inline_owjpfg2Wlq1rznr7i_5401.png.0ce7573016bcdc132b7801e537269c41.png

Here's a timetable for all major U.S times I found on Tumblr.

For GMT:

Show 2 is at 4:00 a.m.

Show 3 is at 3:30 a.m.

Show 4 is at 7:00 a.m.

Keep in mind, pretty sure UK is GMT +1 like Ireland so Show 2 is 5:00 a.m, 3 is 4:30 a.m and 4 is 8:00 a.m.

For you Aussies out there, you guys are an hour ahead of Japan so Show 2 is 2:00 p.m, 3 is 1:30 p.m and 5:00 p.m.

@LucarioGamer812

Also relavent stream link on YT as per usual.

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Guess I'll hoard her instead

You do know Lyn has a real hatred of bandits right? She will chop you down.

2 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

IDK why, but the fact she has shorts just really defeats the purpose of the outfit she keeps wearing. I'm not even being perverted here, those shorts are very distracting.

Distraction is the point of the outfit is she wearing. Keep the foe preoccupied by drawing their minds away from your weapon and towards your other things. Full nudity is a no on this front, since that could easily desensitize your foe to this form of distraction. You want to keep covered to avoid full desensitizing, but showing enough to draw attention, however that is achieved does not matter. 

8 hours ago, Thane said:

Also, I'm pretty sure Lyn's breasts keep getting bigger with each new game she gets into.

Wonderful, just wonderful. I won't forgive KT for enlarging Twili Midna's cleavage, now I cannot for this either. How big can they get before the revulsion point?

8 hours ago, Azz said:

It's probably because her VA is 44 (Who also voice Kirby).

I'll forever remember that now that you said it. Kirby just took a hit. But it does make for some nice fanart ideas, ideally a blue Kirby with a green Lyn wig and two of those kodachis the Ninja ability carries.

12 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

No because most of those characters aren't already sexualized. Lyn, no matter how people like to put it, is. She already has the insane jiggle physics in FE7. Which she returns with in Warriors. 

Tifa is going to be in Dissidia NT down the road, and Ultimecia is there, people are already calling them out despite you know, Ultimecia's design being the way it is. 

Team Ninja has a reaaaaaaally bad stigma despite the good work they do.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You do know Lyn has a real hatred of bandits right? She will chop you down.

I'm not a bandit, I'm a professional!

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'll forever remember that now that you said it. Kirby just took a hit. But it does make for some nice fanart ideas, ideally a blue Kirby with a green Lyn wig and two of those kodachis the Ninja ability carries.

Not enough people know this, the other being that Adult Tiki is Pikachu. It's so good.

15 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

She already has the insane jiggle physics in FE7.

It's insanely funny and ironic that those jiggles were given to her in the localization.

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's insanely funny and ironic that those jiggles were given to her in the localization.

Well that's true since the Sol Katti is the source of the questionable shaking, and its special attacking animations were only added in the international release.

Why did IS have to bring the lore-less Sol Katti into existence? If only they had given Lyn Mugalir, or Durandal and Eliwood Maltet. Then maybe Lyn wouldn't be cursed to be busty!

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Not enough people know this, the other being that Adult Tiki is Pikachu. It's so good.

I guess that was foreshadowed by the fact that the Divine Dragon sprite in FE3 looked like a mutant Jolteon.

Nothing wrong with being busty.

Lyn's jiggle physics actually appear to be worse than Camilla's...it's funny though, because you'd think she'd at least bind them...

Tbh though, I'd rather have jiggle physics rather than blatantly go without underwear, I'm looking at you, Heroes.

Also, not long until the stream, eek!