FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

6 minutes ago, Lau said:

Jeez man, lay off. Of course Tiki and Caeda are popular, Tiki has been a recurring character and Caeda is one of the best PKs. Just because you probably don't like them. Stop being a total brat. There was nithing sarcastic about their comment, and if anything, you're being downright rude, so just stop.

Watch it. Namecalling means you want to fight.

I didn't say I didn't like them. I say DIDN'T know they were that popular. I haven't been keeping up with the shadow dragon fanbase. It was under my impression that OTHER characters were more important on the roster.

And i did get mad because the dude that quoted me sounded sarcastic. You dont have to agree with my opinion, im not trying to get attention. But.

DON'T. call me a troll. All right?

Have the decency to respect my opinion like I respect yours. Whatever that may be. Don't make it personal.

Edited by Saint_Stahn

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So is this part where we complain about Tiki & Caeda being in the game even though there was complaint about lack SD?

news flash

not everyone complaining about a game is the same person

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Now that's a game i completely forgot existed.

I'll be honest those three made me get that game and I loved it so much it's #3 on my all-time favorites. Also unrelated in a way but Tiki does also appear in PXZ2, so maybe this was a reference to PXZ2 being shown roughly 2ish years ago and Tiki being the only non-playable character from Fire Emblem in that game (and with this game, she is playable, so complex reference?)

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

It kind of sucks that all our lance users are Peg Knights. You basically have to be wary of arrows if you want any lance users on your team.

Agreed. That's a problem at the moment unless they have armored knights or a lance infantry character they haven't revealed yet. 

Just now, Saint_Stahn said:

Watch it. Namecalling means you want to fight.

I didn't say I didn't like them. I say DIDN'T know they were that popular. I haven't been keeping up with the shadow dragon fanbase. It was under my impression that OTHER characters were more important on the roster.

And i did get mad because the dude that quoted me sounded sarcastic. You dont have to agree with my opinion, im not trying to get attention. But.

DON'T. call me a troll. All right?

Have the decency to respect my opinion like I respect yours. Don't make it personal.

Don't start a fight you can't win. You started with the name calling so it's only expected people will judge you based on your actions. 

5 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

True, I guess it's taking liberties (I mean, look at Agitha in HW) and it does seem to fit, though out of place in my eyes, but whatever, also she is kinda the "joke" character, at least with her standard string (hence another Agitha) though with the ability of special conversion (Young Link, who was one of my top 4 in HW). I guess I'm still used to Adult Tiki who is overall more wiser then Young Tiki, though as said she does have her moments.

I can understand why it might seem a bit out of place, and I definitely think that this makes an adult Tiki costume/straight clone very unlikely, which is somewhat unfortunate. I tend to enjoy "joke" characters though, so I'm probably less disappointed because of that. Hopefully she'll be fun to play as, regardless of how goofy her animations are.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

It kind of sucks that all our lance users are Peg Knights. You basically have to be wary of arrows if you want any lance users on your team.

If Navarre is a secret character thats not gonna get an announcement. maybe Draug or Azura are in. Though I'd believe Draug, or maybe Cain or Abel.

Considering Azura would have recieved more marketing. Probably a low key character.

Unless they aren't done with the reveals for sure. But because of the leak. its most likely 100% that they're just gonna show in TGS the final character missing from the Box Leak and Character Card thing. Anna. Anyhting else that ain't TOO hype for publiciy... in-game unlockables my guess.

13 minutes ago, Saint_Stahn said:

I haven't even remotely talked about the roster. I just said im looking forward to the dlc. Because its in my personal preference that I do NOT care for the roster.

And those trailers were embarrassing. How you gonna hype a character reveal as a clone?

And once again. Shiida and Tiki? all right all right, I didn;'t know they were THAT popular enough to warrant white knighting their announcement.

Whats that to you? you taking this personal with your sarcastic tone on me? I didn't know you worked at Koei and Nintedo. EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME Princess.

I'm never badmouthing a company ever again. God forbid I know anyhting, I'm just a lowly peasant. *shrugs*

Dude, chill. Step away from the keyboard, do some yoga, do something to calm yourself down.

You've been the most crestfallen about this over anyone here. Apparently you don't care for Caeda and Tiki, based on your comment of surprise of their popularity. Hell, Tiki's one of the ways you beat Medeus, and not because she gets you the Falchion; hell, I don't think she's even the key to that sword. Gharnef has it.

I talked sarcastically to you because of your mannerisms and how negative and snarky you were towards all this stuff. I may also be acting emotionally as well, but you can see where I'm coming from, dude. When you were sad about Celica being a clone, you went to town on that, and as someone just happy to see her in, that just didn't sit well with me; the part where Celica being a clone was apparently so agonizing.

Don't get me wrong; you can have your opinion. But how you expressed it could be better.

Edited by NoirCore

At this point I'm banking on the fact that there will be some free DLC alongside the Western release of this game. I think that either Roy, Ike, or Alm can be a free download on Oct. 20. It'll give Western fans something to look forward to after the info dump after JP release. 

Edited by Dandee Leone

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I can understand why it might seem a bit out of place, and I definitely think that this makes an adult Tiki costume/straight clone very unlikely, which is somewhat unfortunate. I tend to enjoy "joke" characters though, so I'm probably less disappointed because of that. Hopefully she'll be fun to play as, regardless of how goofy her animations are.

Hey if they do costumes they could always just recolor her to reference Adult Tiki

Just now, Motendra said:

So are we just gonna ignore that Triangle Attack Caeda's got going on for her Awakening musou?

I saw that, she basically cloned herself to do it.

8 minutes ago, Florete said:

Well we have to complain about something, right?

I'm going to start by complaining about lack of Kris.........I got nothing.

7 minutes ago, Azz said:

People can say they want something and then be unhappy with the outcome you know.

Yes but there's a difference between displease & being unpleasable.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Welcome to the Fire Emblem fandom, where complaining is a necessary daily requirement.

I know that's what's fuels me everyday!

1 minute ago, unique said:

news flash

not everyone complaining about a game is the same person

Yes I'm aware, but that's also the problem as well.

Just now, NoirCore said:

Dude, chill. Step away from the keyboard, do some yoga, do something to calm yourself down.

You've been the most crestfallen about this over anyone here. Apparently you don't care for Caeda and Tiki, based on your comment of surprise of their popularity. Hell, Tiki's one of the ways you beat Medeus, and not because she gets you the Falchion; hell, I don't think she's even the key to that sword. Gharnef has it.

I talked sarcastically to you because of your mannerisms and how negative and snarky you were towards all this stuff. I may also be acting emotionally as well, but you can see where I'm coming from, dude. When you were sad about Celica being a clone, you went to town on that, and as someone just happy to see her in, that just didn't sit well with me; the part where Celica being a clone was apparently so agonizing.

I read your post about Celica a while ago. Tell you what. Since you admited to acting on your emotions as well, I'll apologize for name calling you ''princess''.

Don't take my opinions seriously dude. If I'm unhappy, let me be. If you're happy that Celica is in. Thats fine, its not like I said ''shes a waste of space get her out of the roster''.

A am dissapointed she was handled as a clone though.

Anyway, shake hands? let bygones be bygones?

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I couldn't watch for most of the gameplay, but did Caeda fight similar to Hinoka and Cordelia? It would be even more of a shame if all the Pegasus Knights happen to be clones of each other as well.

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

So are we just gonna ignore that Triangle Attack Caeda's got going on for her Awakening musou?

I think I did catch a glimpse of that, that was a neat addition. Although, I don't think Caeda could ever actually do the Triangle Attack, which makes it a bit odd to add for her specifically. Not that it was even in Awakening or Fates at all, though, so maybe Caeda does make the most sense out of who's available.

I did not expect that from Tiki's moveset, though in retrospect it makes sense and is quite fitting of her. It looks like a fun moveset so I'll probably try her using her once the game is out over here, particularly since I did enjoy using YL as a character and her gimmick is similar to his. 

Edited by Medeus

57 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I couldn't watch for most of the gameplay, but did Caeda fight similar to Hinoka and Cordelia? It would be even more of a shame if all the Pegasus Knights happen to be clones of each other as well.

I couldn't tell any differences really. The lance spin is present for all their combos (although it's a pretty notable move for a Peg Knight).

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I think I did catch a glimpse of that, that was a neat addition. Although, I don't think Caeda could ever actually do the Triangle Attack, which makes it a bit odd to add for her specifically. Not that it was even in Awakening or Fates at all, though, so maybe Caeda does make the most sense out of who's available.

You know it's bad if I'm worried about it. Then again, I was never on the clone train to begin with. Remember when we were worried about the Robins?

Just now, Zangetsu said:

I'm going to start by complaining about lack of Kris.........I got nothing.

I'm disappointed in you ?. You of all people could have found something to complain about. (P.s this is just a light jab, it's hilarious how you're known for being so negative on these forums.)

5 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

So is the trailer complete now? The rows at the end are even now.

Not fully. They still have Caeda and Navarre (If it is him but lets be honest it is) edited out of that one scene that NoE accidentally left them in. As for the rows, that's probably why Anna wasn't revealed, so 1) the rows would be even and 2) so she could maybe 'secret character' (Not very secret mind you).

Edited by Azz

4 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

So is the trailer complete now? The rows at the end are even now.

It makes the current roster a total of 24 characters. If Anna is indeed playable, that brings it to 25.

@AzzThey clearly show Anna alongside the playable characters in the big poster thing that shows all of them so...she's no secret.

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 minute ago, Azz said:

Not fully. They still have Caeda and Navarre (If it is him but lets be honest it is) are still edited out of that one scene that NoE accidentally left them in. As for the rows, that's probably why Anna wasn't revealed, so 1) the rows would be even and 2) so she could maybe 'secret character' (Not very secret mind you).

Yeah, if they are gonna announce anything after today, it will likely have their own character trailer like with HW...then again, in HW, they did it with every character that would be playable and didn't leave any hints about secret characters.