FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

You've got to get up pretty early in the morning to beat ol' Beep to the punch. Early than three in the morning, apparently. Even though it's not even three where I am...

Who wants to beat DefaultBeep at three in the morning?!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all up at 3 a.m. and I'm just here at 8 a.m being like 'Ha feel my pain from the last 3 days of streams'.

Also Marx's VA seems real fun.

Edited by Azz

Just now, Sire said:

I am starting to get the feeling staying up for this is not worth it. I can't understand what's going on at all...

From what I saw from uploads of the other streams, there going to be talking for a while.

2 minutes ago, Sire said:

I am starting to get the feeling staying up for this is not worth it. I can't understand what's going on at all...

There's still 20 mins and the purpose of the stream today is to pretty much appeal to the audience to buy the game.

@wissenschafthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-oWi2hPz5Y

Just now, Azz said:

There's still 20 mins and the purpose of the stream today is to pretty much appeal to the audience to buy the game.

I thought I heard somewhere about post-release plans for today's stream, but that may be inaccurate info.

Oh hey, some gameplay! yay.

1 minute ago, Sire said:

I thought I heard somewhere about post-release plans for today's stream, but that may be inaccurate info.

Oh hey, some gameplay! yay.

I think that may have been an assumption because I don't believe KT ever said anywhere that they planned on talking about post-release (But they might and I hope they do tbh).

Well, I learned something new. One can pair up with characters other than your "main party."

Edit: They do seem to be having fun though, which will probably be a highlight despite my lack of understanding.

Edited by Sire