FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

3 minutes ago, Deva Ashera said:

I'd like a new one to just slam a final nail in the 25 roster/all of EU SE box theory coffin.

Same, I would like to see all of that finally come to an end.

Honestly I would like speculation as a whole to come to an end.

Edited by Tolvir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Deva Ashera said:

I'd like a new one to just slam a final nail in the 25 roster/all of EU SE box theory coffin.

Agreed. Navarre isn't really good enough proof one way or another for me, there's always the possibility that he's an NPC. But if they show gameplay of literally anyone that isn't Tiki, Caeda, Celica, or Anna, then we'll finally know for sure, which would be great.

I'm keeping my hopes on this realistic but i really hope it's Azura. Having Azura in the game would prioritize this game over Odyssey (though given than Xenoblade 2 comes out in a few months, i'm not sure if i'll even get to Odyssey this year).

23 minutes ago, Deva Ashera said:

True enough, they may either be saving him for later as a big reveal or they weren't able to finish him in time for release. With Lyn in, I have no doubt Ike is too..just in what way remains to be seen.

I sure hope it's the former. Ike needs to be in if Lyn is. That's just not fair if he isn't. The most popular female is in, but not the most popular male? Seriously. xP

13 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Agreed. Navarre isn't really good enough proof one way or another for me, there's always the possibility that he's an NPC. But if they show gameplay of literally anyone that isn't Tiki, Caeda, Celica, or Anna, then we'll finally know for sure, which would be great.

I would say a trailer for a character period would end it. Even if it is Navarre that gets it, anyone who is not one of those 4 destroys the theory.

Going off the site itself, it seems like there's only new two characters being unveiled throughout the entire event.

Only time will tell who they'll be, or if its actually just two

Edited by Motendra

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

Going off the site itself, it seems like there's only two characters being unveiled throughout the entire event.

Only time will tell who they'll be

What do you mean? Where are you getting this?

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What do you mean? Where are you getting this?

From TGS's schedule?

Its only ever mentioned twice that a new hero is joining, and with each time, there's a notable lack of plural casing

One of them on day one(tonight) and the other on day 3

Edited by Motendra

2 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

I would say a trailer for a character period would end it. Even if it is Navarre that gets it, anyone who is not one of those 4 destroys the theory.

Oh yeah, for sure. The evidence we have for Navarre isn't quite enough right now, but if they show him with actual gameplay, then that's definitely enough proof. I kinda hope it's not Navarre just so that we can get someone completely new, but I'd still be happy to see him revealed for real this time.

7 minutes ago, Motendra said:

From TGS's schedule?

Its only ever mentioned twice that a new hero is joining, and with each time, there's a notable lack of plural casing

That wouldn't make sense since there seems to be more than two left to reveal. Tiki is surely in, we saw Caeda leaked in footage, and then Anna and Celica are on that box leak that appears to be real. And everyone seems to be thinking we'll know the whole roster by the time the whole thing is over. But we'll see.

3 hours ago, Azz said:

Here's the link to the first stream on YT.

(Low key annoyed I'm gonna have to get up at 6 a.m. to watch it live and also get ready for school simultaneously >_<. God damn time zones)

But yeah, I'm really hoping for Azura. Imagine how beautiful she could look while fighting with the way she dances and her water-bending esq powers.

Feel my pain for every single nintendo direct lol.

Also are they really gonna stream on YouTube as well? Because i have to be on mobile when its live

24 minutes ago, Motendra said:

From TGS's schedule?

I hope not, I dont think I can take another week of speculation and discussion threads about "this character is going to be in because etc, etc" or "Obviously this character doesnt stand a chance because blah, blah, blah". This has to be one of the worst examples of PR for any game I have seen, and if they pull that bullshit then it will just further cement their piss poor handling of this game.

Hopefully they announce someone that isnt one of the 4 leaked, that way we can at least throw away the 25 theory.

Edited by Tolvir

57 minutes ago, Deva Ashera said:

Isn't Navarre kinda already that final nail?

I mean, technically he hasn't been confirmed to be playable, but the nail is there it's basically just waiting to be hammered down at this point.

4 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Isn't Navarre kinda already that final nail?

I mean, technically he hasn't been confirmed to be playable, but the nail is there it's basically just waiting to be hammered down at this point.

There is that chance he ends up being an NPC, but that is pretty much the situation.

Edited by Tolvir

2 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

So is FE Warriors on in two hours, or is that just when TGS starts in general? Do we know when FE Warriors is in the latter case?

Going off the schedule, it says around 14:30, for their time. For those of us in the east coast, that means 1:30. The first thing being shown is DW9

Hoooooooo am I excited! Even more excited than I was for E3. A 45-minute stage presentation full of new FEW info and reveals, 3 days in a row. This may as well be our "FE Warriors Direct", except in Japanese. Whether we actually get an English Direct showcasing all of this, eh...who knows.

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

From TGS's schedule?

I don't know if Gematsu's translation of the schedule is still super accurate or whatnot, but according to that, there's should be more than two character reveals.

September 21st: 14:30 to 15:15 – Fire Emblem Warriors New Information Stage – In addition to live gameplay mixed with an introduction to the appeal of Fire Emblem Warriors, this stage will feature various new videos and information. It may even debut new hero(es) playable in the game. Featuring Yosuke Hayashi (producer), Hiroya Usuda (director), and special guest Masahiro Higuchi (Intelligent Systems).

September 22nd: 13:00 to 13:45 – Fire Emblem Warriors Gameplay Aplenty! Stage – Plenty of live gameplay from Fire Emblem Warriors with the producer and director. Additionally, this stage will be full of new information such as first-debut videos. Featuring Featuring Yosuke Hayashi (producer) and Hiroya Usuda (director).

September 23rd: 12:30 to 13:15 – A New Playable Hero!? Fire Emblem Warriors Special Stage – A new playable hero is announced. And a special guest is invited on board to deliver new information with the producer and director. Featuring Yosuke Hayashi (producer), Hiroya Usuda (director), and special guest Hikaru Midorikawa (Marth voice actor).

2 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

1:30 AM EST, I assume you mean?

Precisely. Not looking forward to staying up, given my class schedule

3 minutes ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

Hoooooooo am I excited! Even more excited than I was for E3. A 45-minute stage presentation full of new FEW info and reveals, 3 days in a row. This may as well be our "FE Warriors Direct", except in Japanese. Whether we actually get an English Direct showcasing all of this, eh...who knows.

I don't know if Gematsu's translation of the schedule is still super accurate or whatnot, but according to that, there's should be more than two character reveals.

Gematsu's still a thing? Havent heard their name since they took that L from Smash Bros lol

I mean, sure, I guess you can go off of that, but ya know, there is an English option in the very site itself

9 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Precisely. Not looking forward to staying up, given my class schedule

Gematsu's still a thing? Havent heard their name since they took that L from Smash Bros lol

I mean, sure, I guess you can go off of that, but ya know, there is an English option in the very site itself

Oh. :sweatdrop:

So the stream starts at 8:00pm PST. The first FE Warriors "stage" starts an hour and half after, at 9:30pm PST.

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade

4 hours ago, Tolvir said:

True, but as I said in the post, Corrin and Robins art cards could easily be double sided. That way you display the one you prefer, kind of like the way a double sided game cover works. Just an idea, were the two cards seen at all seperate from each other? Like the male and female Corrin side by side?

But how de we know that all of the cards aren't dual sided?

1 minute ago, Tolvir said:

We don't. They could be, but I doubt it.

I suppose. The only reason I'd suggest this, is it seems really wierd that only Corrin and Robin would have it, because tbh, most people might get irked at an uneven card design, if you understand what I'm trying to say. I know it's a tad weird. 

Just now, Heruseus said:

I suppose. The only reason I'd suggest this, is it seems really wierd that only Corrin and Robin would have it, because tbh, most people might get irked at an uneven card design, if you understand what I'm trying to say. I know it's a tad weird. 

Considering they each got their own pin, if there are only 25 cards, they each probably get their own. If there are more, then they may get cut entirely.