FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

5 hours ago, Tolvir said:

Walhart would be great. We need the great lobster face off between Walhart and Ryoma so we finally know who the true greatest lobster is.

Just in case you didn't see this:

Spoiler

lobster.png.15029fad3c7752a52f4cfa5b44b00af2.png

I'm more interested in Azura over Caeda, since we don't have lance infantry so far and we already have two Pegs between Plotless Princess and King Lear's Daughter. Maybe if they pulled a Heroes and tossed her a Sword I'd like it, but I have big doubts about that.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

It starts in half an hour. FEW's stage won't start till an hour and a half in.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Sweet, starting 1 & 1/2 hours in is actually perfect for me. I might be able to catch all of it now!

Wait, is it 1.5 hours into the show, or 2.5? I was told it was at 2:30 PM Japan time.

Just now, Anomalocaris said:

Wait, is it 1.5 hours into the show, or 2.5? I was told it was at 2:30 PM Japan time.

I'm pretty sure that the schedule said that it started 1 & 1/2 hours later, though I could be incorrect.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm pretty sure that the schedule said that it started 1 & 1/2 hours later, though I could be incorrect.

Correct, the FE Warriors portion starts 1 1/2 hours into the stream. The stream itself starts in about 10 minutes.

18 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Just in case you didn't see this:

Hide contents

lobster.png.15029fad3c7752a52f4cfa5b44b00af2.png

I'm more interested in Azura over Caeda, since we don't have lance infantry so far and we already have two Pegs between Plotless Princess and King Lear's Daughter. Maybe if they pulled a Heroes and tossed her a Sword I'd like it, but I have big doubts about that.

That is great, lol.

I agree, lance infantry would be nice. And outside of Oboro Azura is really the only other option going by the 3 focus games.

Just now, Florete said:

FEW is at 14:30 and it is currently (as of this post) 11:48 JST. So almost 3 hours away, aka 2.5 hours into the stream.

Huh. Are you sure? I'm on the stream's Youtube page, and it says it starts in 10 minutes at 8:00pm (my time), which would make the FEW stage at 9:30pm.

2 minutes ago, Florete said:

FEW is at 14:30 and it is currently (as of this post) 11:48 JST. So almost 3 hours away, aka 2.5 hours into the stream.

So about 1:30 eastern time for anyone on the east coast.

Edited by Tolvir

1 minute ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

Huh. Are you sure? I'm on the stream's Youtube page, and it says it starts in 10 minutes at 8:00pm (my time), which would make the FEW stage at 9:30pm.

I don't think it's starting the Dynasty Warriors 9 segment immediately. That's at 13:00, which is in just over an hour.

7 minutes ago, Florete said:

I don't think it's starting the Dynasty Warriors 9 segment immediately. That's at 13:00, which is in just over an hour.

Ohhh, so the stream starts with an hour-long wait? I know sometimes you wait a few minutes after rolling the cameras to make sure everything is ready, but that seems odd if there's nothing filling in for this hour.

Still, I deeply apologize to everyone for the misinformation.

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade

18 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

That is great, lol.

I agree, lance infantry would be nice. And outside of Oboro Azura is really the only other option going by the 3 focus games.

They are obviously going to just add Ephraim and break the rules again.

Sigh, I'd have prefer Erika over Lyn. Poor Erika, always overshadowed by her brother. lol

I wish Lyn would be using bows instead of swords. as well. Or be able to have characters switch between two weapons like they can in the games.

Edited by wissenschaft

4 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

If we are going to break rules again I would rather Nephenee or Forsyth personally.

Eh, while not my favorite lord, Ephraim would probably be the lance infantry outside the three I would most want. Nephenee, I never played a Tellius game, and Forsyth kind of stunk in my Echoes playthrough.