FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

32 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

Not FE, but what exactly is that Dynasty Warriors 8 (I think that's what it is) thing? An expansion?

It's DW9. Japan doesn't count DW1 (which was a fighting game on the PS1 with very little similarities to latter titles)-- gets kinda awkward with the different numbered logos floating around.

@Jedi It would probably be more productive to say to report him for the insults/name-calling.

@DefaultBeep @phineas81707 She had the same basic combo, but also notable differences; she's far more mobile in her charges, even knocking enemies well into the air for further combos. She's nowhere near Celica/Lucina level.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Saint_Stahn said:

I read your post about Celica a while ago. Tell you what. Since you admited to acting on your emotions as well, I'll apologize for name calling you ''princess''.

Don't take my opinions seriously dude. If I'm unhappy, let me be. If you're happy that Celica is in. Thats fine, its not like I said ''shes a waste of space get her out of the roster''.

A am dissapointed she was handled as a clone though.

Anyway, shake hands? let bygones be bygones?

You were sorta saying that people can't defend the roster and that DLC would be saving a character and all that jazz. Sorry, but I still can't look past my judgement of you. Go look back at the stuff you said on page 15 and after. That plus how you went about Caeda and Tiki are why I'm reluctant to let bygones be bygones.

Keep in mind: it's not your opinions I have issues with. It's your acting that makes it feel like your opinion is the right one, your intention or not.

9 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

I'm disappointed in you ?. You of all people could have found something to complain about. (P.s this is just a light jab, it's hilarious how you're known for being so negative on these forums.)

Oh is that my rep now? I just started being whiny because of the Lyn's outburst. But since that's what get people's attention I guess should stick to this gimmick.

10 minutes ago, Vespinae said:

Does anyone have a video of Caeda and Tiki? I can't find one anywhere.

For your gameplay needs.

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

It makes the current roster a total of 24 characters. If Anna is indeed playable, that brings it to 25.

I may be remembering wrong, but I thought it was confirmed that F!Robin and M!Corrin were costumes. Anna (and Navarre) make it 24.

19 minutes ago, KongDude said:

It kind of sucks that all our lance users are Peg Knights. You basically have to be wary of arrows if you want any lance users on your team.

I wish we had more Wyvern Riders, since Camilla is only one so far. I hoping for Cherche personally.

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

It makes the current roster a total of 24 characters. If Anna is indeed playable, that brings it to 25.

@AzzThey clearly show Anna alongside the playable characters in the big poster thing that shows all of them so...she's no secret.

I know but they probably want to treat her as such cause she's Anna who might as well be a mascot. Either that or they were just like 'They all know she's playable, let's not bother reveal her'.

9 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

You know it's bad if I'm worried about it. Then again, I was never on the clone train to begin with. Remember when we were worried about the Robins?

It's one thing to me if a few pairs of infantry are clones, because hey, there's still plenty of variety in those characters. But when an entire class consists only of three units that share the same moveset... that's a lot more upsetting. Oh gosh, now I just hope Anna doesn't have the same moveset as Takumi and Sakura.

1 minute ago, The DanMan said:

@DefaultBeep @phineas81707 She had the same basic combo, but also notable differences; she's far more mobile in her charges, even knocking enemies well into the air for further combos. She's nowhere near Celica/Lucina level.

Alright, that's good to hear then. As long as she has notable differences in some way, I'm more okay with it. 

4 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

You were sorta saying that people can't defend the roster and that DLC would be saving a character and all that jazz. Sorry, but I still can't look past my judgement of you. Go look back at the stuff you said on page 15 and after. That plus how you went about Caeda and Tiki are why I'm reluctant to let bygones be bygones.

Keep in mind: it's not your opinions I have issues with. It's your acting that makes it feel like your opinion is the right one, your intention or not.

All right All right. *deep breaths*

I'm sorry.

For the way I came out on the first post and for coming at you like that. All right? I can make mistakes, I'm human. I can also be impulsive when I'm emotional.

I'm not gonna drag this longer than it should be.

Is that better?

Edited by Saint_Stahn

Just now, Saint_Stahn said:

All right All right. *deep breaths*

I'm sorry.

For the way I came out on the first post and for coming at you like that. All right? I can make mistakes I'm human. I'm not gonna drag this longer than it should be.

Is that better?

Okay. I guess I can also excuse that people on face reaction to stuff disappointing to them tend to act a little more unsettled than usual.

In what way would you make three Pegasus Knights, who all use lances, unique? Without changing their weapons. There's only so much that you can do. Is it disappointing? Of course. But it doesn't really matter that much because they're still different characters.

1 minute ago, Konnor97 said:

I may be remembering wrong, but I thought it was confirmed that F!Robin and M!Corrin were costumes. Anna (and Navarre) make it 24.

The site lists 24 characters with Tiki being #24. 

@Azz It's too late for them to go "surprise Anna" at this point so I guess the "let's not bother" part would apply here. 

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

The site lists 24 characters with Tiki being #24. 

The devs also announced in an interview that they were alts, so.

As for the reveals tonight, I was hoping for a third reveal, but alas. Tiki looks super-fun to play as, and I look forward to rampaging through the battlefield in dragon form.

7 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Okay. I guess I can also excuse that people on face reaction to stuff disappointing to them tend to act a little more unsettled than usual.

Thanks, you're a good mate, I don't enjoy getting into heated discussions on the internet. Nobody wins, but I was just ticked off a bit the way I was dismissed by you.

@Armagon didn't help by being condescending with the ''party comment'' and @Jedi calling me a troll just made me legit angry.

I would have apologized earlier if not for that

Edited by Saint_Stahn

59 minutes ago, Lau said:

In what way would you make three Pegasus Knights, who all use lances, unique? Without changing their weapons. There's only so much that you can do. Is it disappointing? Of course. But it doesn't really matter that much because they're still different characters.

I mean, it's the fact that all lance users are Peg Knights. This problem wouldn't have occurred if our only lances weren't the same class.

5 minutes ago, Lau said:

There's more than one way to swing a lance. Especially in the case of a naginata.

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I mean, it's the fact that all lance users are Peg Knights. This problem wouldn't have occurred if our only lances weren't the same class.

I mean, Armor Knights were confirmed lance users, and a playable AK was confirmed in an interview, so not all lances are Peg Knights.

@Anomalocaris It's tomorrow.

Edited by Konnor97

Just now, Anomalocaris said:

So hold on, is there another showing in two hours or so, or is it farther away?

It's tomorrow, Sunday morning, at 3am.

Just now, Konnor97 said:

I mean, Armor Knights were confirmed lance users, and a playable AK was confirmed in an interview, so not all lances are Peg Knights.

I'd have to find the direct quote, but all that interview confirmed was that armor knights use lances.

Edited by Azure Sen

4 minutes ago, Lau said:

I mean it can't really be that hard, yeah some basic elements will be shared, but Hinok technically uses a Naginata, which is more slashing rather then jabbing. Cordelia and Caeda could be different, given they come from two different eras and could in theory have different fighting styles. But enough complaining, what's done is done now it's just time to wait for the full roster to be revealed in the game and then wait for it to come out in the west.

3 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

@Anomalocaris It's tomorrow.

Draug, Kellam or Effie. Wasn't Azura softly deconfirmed on the Nintendo magazine because they said they had ''too many fates characters''? that just makes Effie the least likely one.

Edited by Saint_Stahn

58 minutes ago, Saint_Stahn said:

Draug, Kellam or Effie. Wasn't Azura softly deconfirmed on the Nintendo magazine because they said they had ''too many fates characters''? that just makes Effie the least likely one.

Maybe they'll just keep Kellam a secret. And then we'll never find him anyways.