FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Iridium said:

I dunno, Merchant? It's not like Azura has one either, after all.

You got me there. That would be going across games for a promotion though, and at least Azura had a cap of 40 levels to compensate for no promotion. 

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Mhm, especially since when you think about it, the plot of all three stories needs her. Personally, I feel like she should have been a main lord, or maybe at least the main lord of Revelations. Or something along those lines. 

I think those two are already confirmed. Tiki is definitely confirmed since an amiibo of her is being released. 

She is definitely too important to leave out, especially if they are going with History Mode. But she could end up an NPC. I don't see what the point would be, but again you never know.

Just now, Tolvir said:

She is definitely too important to leave out, especially if they are going with History Mode. But she could end up an NPC. I don't see what the point would be, but again you never know.

If she is in, that would be great as we would get our first non-flier lancer on the team. 

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

I imagine singing waterbending lancer.

I don't mean her moveset; that goes without saying. I mean the class's support function of giving an extra move to a unit. Just like if, say, Olivia was the unit in question

1 minute ago, The DanMan said:

PushDustin got a close up of the character cards stuck underneath Lyn:

Hide contents

image.png?width=600&height=423

I think it should be obvious.

Well then.....

.. crap, double post

Edited by Motendra

1 minute ago, The DanMan said:

PushDustin got a close up of the character cards stuck underneath Lyn:

Hide contents

image.png?width=600&height=423

I think it should be obvious.

Well that hand is obviously Celica. No doubt there.

not sure on the one beneath it, still could be either Caeda or Azura. Unless I am missing something here.

Edited by Tolvir

2 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

Well that hand is obviously Celica. No doubt there.

not sure on the one beneath it, still could be either Caeda or Azura. Unless I am missing something here.

It's the exact same pose as Caeda's SD art.

image.png

It's her.

3 minutes ago, Lau said:

That doesn't mean anything though, Azura could still be playable.

Sure, but I am hoping for some confirmation soon that we are at least getting characters outside of those on the leaked box. Kind of the whole Navarre thing again. The nail is in position, there just isn't the hammer yet.

Yeah, the inclusion of one doesn't necessarily mean the exclusion of the other. Though I admit, I'm really excited to hopefully see some gameplay for both of them, probably more than I would be to see Azura's gameplay. I still hope she's in too though.

7 minutes ago, Lau said:

That doesn't mean anything though, Azura could still be playable.

3 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

Sure, but I am hoping for some confirmation soon that we are at least getting characters outside of those on the leaked box. Kind of the whole Navarre thing again. The nail is in position, there just isn't the hammer yet.

The thing about Navarre is that there's really just no reason for him to be an NPC. He's a badass sword dude, you're not gonna include him without letting him fight.

Azura, on the other hand, I feel might just be an NPC. She's an incredibly important character and I expect her to appear in the game in SOME capacity, but she was never important for her combat role; just her singing, exposition, and mysteriousness. Of course, if they want to make her playable the moveset potential is there, and the healers weren't really known for their combat roles much either.

Edited by Anomalocaris

1 minute ago, Anomalocaris said:

The thing about Navarre is that there's really just no reason for him to be an NPC. He's a badass sword dude, you're not gonna include him without letting him fight.

Azura, on the other hand, I feel might just be an NPC. She's an incredibly important character and I expect her to appear, but she was never important for her combat role; just her singing, exposition, and mysteriousness. Of course, if they want to make her playable the moveset potential is there, and the healers weren't really known for their combat roles much either.

That is kind of my worry to be honest. That our one character who could be really unique gets thrown back to NPC status. We need more none Pegasus lancers.

4 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Azura, on the other hand, I feel might just be an NPC. She's an incredibly important character and I expect her to appear in the game in SOME capacity, but she was never important for her combat role; just her singing, exposition, and mysteriousness. Of course, if they want to make her playable the moveset potential is there, and the healers weren't really known for their combat roles much either.

By that logic, the healers sisters shouldn't be playable either. Azura should be playable because she actually can fight, she's a main character, and she has relationships with the other main Fates characters. There's ZERO reason for her to not be playable.