About the equipment of characters from the prologues who join in later chapters

Hey there. I am starting my first run of this game and I'm playing it on H3, so I am trying to optimize stuff and not shoot myself in the foot early on as much as possible. So here's my first kinda big question.

During the prologue chapters, some characters join your team, but once the extended prologue is over they leave and then rejoin you later in the game. So, let's say e.g. Athena is carrying just an Iron Sword during the prologue and I take it away from her before it ends so that I can give it to someone else to use. When the time comes to recruit her again, will she appear with another weapon, or will she have none at all?

I know that for example Est is unarmed next time you see her no matter what you do (because Est), but it's everyone else I'm doubtful about. I could really use the extra weapons if the characters do bring new ones with them.

Thanks a lot.

Those characters have their own inventories that they join with later, and if they had anything on them at the end of P-8 they'll leave it in the convoy.

7 hours ago, X-Naut said:

Those characters have their own inventories that they join with later, and if they had anything on them at the end of P-8 they'll leave it in the convoy.

Well that's convenient.

Thanks a lot for the replies, guys. Now I can move on without worries. Pretty excited about the challenge ahead, and also curious to see what's stayed the same and what's changed compared to FE3, which I played not long ago.