What alternate costumes do you want to see?

Thane

Hello everyone.

Title says it all! What alternate costumes do you want to see the characters wearing in glorious 3D?

Personally, I think the Chrom/Ephraim bromance from Heroes would be amazing if it was made semi-canon. Give Chrom Ephraim's armor, and then if the latter joins, give him Chrom's outfit as well. Now, I don't think this'll happen, and I doubt the developers care about Western memes, but it sure would be sweet.

I want Takumi to get his dad's armour like in Fates. Also beach trunks to make up for being snubbed during Heroes' summer events.
Sakura should get Mikoto's outfit and a lovely Yukata.

Caeda would look good in her Bride dress from Heroes.

13 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Also beach trunks to make up for being snubbed during Heroes' summer events.

Takumi and Oboro might be the other Christmas couple. They need to be two characters who were planned to be in Heroes from the beginning, after all, and they're both popular.

14 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Sakura should get Mikoto's outfit and a lovely Yukata.

Yes please.

8 minutes ago, Gaia093 said:

Wrys cosplay for everyone, bald cap included.

Seeing Wrys himself causing havoc on the battlefield would be amazing, not going to lie.

12 minutes ago, Thane said:

Takumi and Oboro might be the other Christmas couple. They need to be two characters who were planned to be in Heroes from the beginning, after all, and they're both popular.

Seeing him as a grumpy christmas elf isn't going to fill the happy beach!Kumi-shaped hole in my heart. (it would be something though) Also pretty certain that M!Corn is going to be the male christmas rep, like M!Robin is for Awakening. (mirroring their female counterparts being released during summer) Oboro could still happen though, but they might just go for another round of Camilla. 

As for Warriors: if they are not going to put her into the game, I'd like Hinoka to wear Rinkah's outfit.

Edited by Nanima

Just now, Nanima said:

Seeing him as a grumpy christmas elf isn't going to fill the happy beach!Kumi-shaped hole in my heart. (it would be something though) Also pretty certain that M!Corn is going to be the male christmas rep, like M!Robin is for Awakening. (mirroring their female counterparts being released during summer) Oboro could still happen though, but they might just go for another round of Camilla. 

Hmm, it's true they might go for Camilla. That way they'd have two protagonists and their stalkers. 

Dammit, man, it adds up. Stop using logic! I want Oboro to get something with better art!

Please let Celica have an Alm costume. That would be amazing. And let her have unique supports with the costume too.

"Greetings, Marth. Alm was sorry that he couldn't be here to meet you himself, but he wanted me to give you his regards. He thought that this would be the best way to do so, although I think it may be a bit much..."

Edited by DefaultBeep

it woulf be awesome if every character in this game had a costume for a character whose role is similar, but that has 0% chance of getting in the game, not even with dlc

i'd love to see

1) robin cosplaying levin, with green hair and bard outfit

2) takumi cosplaying innes, with grey/green hair and fe8 sniper outfit, with the classic "half-breastplate"

3) xander cosplaying sigurd, with blue hair and white outfit

4) chrom cosplaying lord eliwood, with red hair and blue outfit

Another one I think would be pretty cool would be a witch Celica with purple skin and black-out eyes with white eyes. It would be pretty epic.

every heroes alt would be appreciated, and because its fire emblem, swimsuits are also a must, imagine wrys' chiseled features on display for all to see, of course I also am an advocate for promotions, but I also really want some stupid costumes to go with it, characters cosplaying as each other or weird extra stuff like random references to other fire emblems, I really want leo wearing a mogall on his head for some reason. To summarize, I don't care what we get, so long as it's fun. I personally quite like the heroes costumes just because they feel like someone on the other end is having fun trying to think of them.

I'd be a little bit upset if they just had the current characters cosplay as other characters instead of actually including those characters, so I'd prefer if they didn't go that route unless the cosplayed characters are actually put in the game as well.

I think it'd be absolutely hilarious to see the Fates royals swap clothes with their counterparts, particularly with Hinoka/Camilla.  And do the same for the Corrins; give male Corrin them thigh gaps and put pantsless Marth to shame.  jk, pantsless Marth is unstoppable.

I'm gonna have to jump on the bandwagon of folks who want to see pantsless Marth, speaking of which.  And I'd like both versions of Hardin if he's present, along with armorless Caeda as an obscure reference to an unused SD asset.

If Oboro even makes it in at any point, I wanna see her get a yukata and her Nohrian festival outfit.  And if the other retainers also make it in, give Arthur a Captain America cosplay (I mean more of one than he already has) and provide Saizo with that extravagant outfit Oboro tailors for him.

Aside from that, just give the characters the other various outfits they've worn throughout the series.  That'd be a real doozy in Lucina's case, but I mean the devs did imply they were dedicated, right?

2 hours ago, Thane said:

Dammit, man, it adds up. Stop using logic! I want Oboro to get something with better art!

I'm okay with Oboro's current art, but I unequivocally agree with the sentiment that Oboro deserves better than she's getting.

Spoiler

Not to mention that in spite of her being a popular Fates character, she seems to get fairly shafted in favor of the royals, but that's another topic entirely and one I'd rather not bring up too much.

Thinking on HW, we mostly got recolors there. There were few genuine costumes: OoT, TP, SS, Trainee Knight, Postman, FD, and OG LoZ Links. The Guardian costume for Lana and Cia, plus Lana's Skull Kid costume. Zelda's Ilia, SS, OoT, and TP costumes. Ganondorf had WW, OoT, and TP ones.

This said, the recolors everyone got were generally very good and frequently loaded with references to other games. Darunia's Darmani recolor even gave him the belly scar/gaping wound that killed him! So I hope that even if we don't get many costumes (and if we do I expect $$$ for them so I won't be getting them), I'm hoping we have similarly high quality recolors.

-Chrom, Caeda and Navarre should get their TMS outfits.

-Lissa should get her Sage outfit, Sakura should get Mikoto's outfit, and Takumi should get Sumeragi's outfit.

-Everyone should get swimsuits.

I would love to see some reference costumes. Something like an Ike costume for Chrom, since his early concepts borrowed a lot from him. Or a Nephenee costume for Azura (if she makes it in and is our only infantry lancer). I think that kind of thing could be a lot of fun.

I also would like to see costumes based off of the dlc. Stuff like the yukatas from the Awakening DLC. I think that stuff could be fun.

2 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

I would love to see some reference costumes. Something like an Ike costume for Chrom, since his early concepts borrowed a lot from him. Or a Nephenee costume for Azura (if she makes it in and is our only infantry lancer). I think that kind of thing could be a lot of fun.

I also would like to see costumes based off of the dlc. Stuff like the yukatas from the Awakening DLC. I think that stuff could be fun.

Nothing like Chrom is his trunks. That and Cordelia in her bikini would probably sell really well actually.

- Chrom: TMS Lord, TMS Great Lord, TMS Conqueror, Spring Chrom

- Marth: Pantsless 

- Sakura: Yukata, Halloween costume of Halloween Sakura is a thing

- Takumi: His summer swim trunks, Sumeragi's armor

- M!Robin: Christmas Robin

- Cordelia: Bride dress

I would love to see M!Reflet and Lucina(Read about this in a fanfic) switching outfits, same for Chrom and F!Reflet(I saw this actually in a fanart)
Tiamo with Darkflier outfit would look good as well.
As for Fates Characters, the outfits from Cipher series(Ryouma as a Wyvern Lord and such), highly unlikely though.
Marth with his outfit from Awakening.
Too much into the latest series i guess.