What alternate costumes do you want to see?

Thane

13 minutes ago, Awyn Würde said:

I would love to see M!Reflet and Lucina(Read about this in a fanfic) switching outfits, same for Chrom and F!Reflet(I saw this actually in a fanart)
Tiamo with Darkflier outfit would look good as well.
As for Fates Characters, the outfits from Cipher series(Ryouma as a Wyvern Lord and such), highly unlikely though.
Marth with his outfit from Awakening.
Too much into the latest series i guess.

Why would they switch outfits, though? Lucina can be a Tactician if her mother is Robin, but otherwise there's no real precedent for any of that.

1 hour ago, Anomalocaris said:

Why would they switch outfits, though? Lucina can be a Tactician if her mother is Robin, but otherwise there's no real precedent for any of that.

I know, 'tis just for fun, i know about that, but M!Reflet with Lucina's outfit would be fancy

Not gonna lie: I want school uniform/extracurricular club costumes. Either they won't happen even or they will be DLC. 

The DW series were pretty good with this kind of fanservice. The costume packs were some of the best, in my opinion. Wasn't sexual in the least and had enough variety that made you want to actually buy the costume packs.

As for costume swaps, I would want to see M!Corrin dressed as Leo. That's it.

13 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

As for costume swaps, I would want to see M!Corrin dressed as Leo. That's it.

Now that you've mentioned Leo, I'd almost like to see him dress as Robin since I usually hand the Grandmaster class to him during my Fates playthroughs.

Or Robin dress like a Strategist.  I mean, perhaps it's time for him to take on a wider scope of warfare planning.  And to start healing folks.  Bonus points if it's male Robin wearing Forrest's clothes.  And extra brownie points if he also wears the hat and a wig resembling Forrest's hair, along with a support with Soleil where she actually takes off the wig as a reference to her supports with actual Forrest.

I got some ideas!

Frederick: Summer Freddy from Heroes. Show me those amazing abs in 3D, Freddy! You're sooo hot. <3 Also, armorless Freddy, fighting in just his spectacular suit!

Ryoma: Sumeragi, I guess. And also, I believe Kozaki has drawn him in a whatchamacallit Japanese robe thing. Can't remember what it's called. ...Oh yeah, a yukata, I think.

If Ike's in the game, give him all the various outfits he's worn in his games. PoR Ranger, PoR Lord, RD Hero, RD Vanguard, etc. lol

Edited by Anacybele

As I mentioned in a previous thread, I still stand for a DW Costumes Pack. CaoCao!Xander and LiuBei!Ryouma gogogo! Or maybe SunQuan!Ryouma? Don't know which of the two is the better foil to CaoCao!Xander. Wait, no, I got it. Give Sun Quan to Ryouma, and have Chrom be Liu Bei, with Male Robin as Zhuge Liang.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I just posted a massive comment with most of the costumes I want on a reddit post. It got so big that I had to split it in two (I didn't even know there was a character limit in there), so I'll just put everything in the spoiler tags to save up space:

Chrom:

Marth:

• No Pants!Marth;

• Marth's design from Smash;

• Smash Palette Swaps;

• Palette Swaps based on his descendants, characters from the series (like Alm) and characters from his own game (like Elice or Merric);

• Super Saiyan Itsuki from Faiyah Emburem the Musical;

• Carnage Form!Itsuki from TMS#FE;

• Ghost!Marth from Shadows of Valentia;

Ryoma:

Xander:

Corrin:

Lissa:

Frederick:

• Generic Armor;

• Summer!Frederick from Heroes;

• The Exalt's Guardian Knight!Frederick from Cipher (AKA Paladin!Freddy. He also needs more cards in Cipher);

• Palette Swaps based on characters from the series (like Jagen) or from his own game (the other cavaliers, Walhart, or his platonic supports);

• Cavalier!Freddy;

Robin:

• Smash Palette Swaps;

• Grandmaster!Robin;

• Validar's/Aversa's outfit;

• Wyvern Lord/Sorcerer outfit (Morgan is in those classes in the Future Past);

• Baleful Dragon!Grima from Cipher;

• Summer!Robin from Heroes;

• Christmas!Robin from Heroes (Unreleased);

• Hooded!Robin;

• Palette Swaps based on other characters from the series (Like Mark and Kiran) or from his own game (like Chrom);

• Ghost!Robin from Shadows of Valentia;

• Possessed!Ayaha's Cloak from TMS#FE;

Lucina:

Cordelia:

• Generic Armor

• Caeldori's outfit;

• Falcoknight/Dark Flier Armor;

• Summer!Cordelia from Cipher/Awakening DLC;

• Bridelia from Heroes;

• Severa's/Selena's Armor;

• Palette Swaps as usual (at this point I got tired of posting examples of possible palette swaps);

Hinoka:

Camilla:

Takumi:

Leo:

Elise:

Sakura:

Lyndis:

Celica:

• Rigain!Celica;

• Sage!Celica from Awakening;

• Palette Swaps;

• Gaiden!Celica;

• Young!Celica from the prologue;

• Casual!Celica from the SoV OST;

• Pajamas!Celica from the cutscene at the beginning of Act 2;

• Liprica's, Alm's and Lima IV's color schemes;

Rowan/Lianna:

• Askran Armor;

• Palette Swaps;

• Yelena for Lianna;

Caeda (Not confirmed yet, but was leaked):

Navarre (Not confirmed yet, but was leaked):

• Mirage!Navarre from TMS#FE (All 3 versions: Myrmidon, Swordmaster, and Hero);

• Classic!Navarre;

• Carnage Form!Yashiro from TMS#FE (Both the normal and dark versions);

• Palette Swaps;

Darius (Not yet confirmed to be playable):

• Emblian Armor;

• Palette Swaps;

Anna (Not yet confirmed to be playable, but was leaked):

• ALL THE ANNAS (Yes, this includes the several Awakening variations like Yukata!Anna and Apotheosis!Anna);

• Palette Swaps;

Tiki (Not yet confirmed, but she has an Amiibo and was leaked):

• Nah's outfit;

• Her older self's outfit;

• Mirage!Tiki (All of the outfits, except the swimsuit that is probably on the japanese version of the game);

• Palette Swaps;

Validar (Not yet confirmed to be playable, but is in the game):

• Robin's outfit;

• Generic Sorc Outfit;

• Gharnef's outfit;

• Nergal's outfit;

• Palette Swaps;

Maybe Morgan and Kana as alts for Robin and Corrin? I don't think it'd increase the Voice Acting costs too much (in the japanese version of the game, at least) since they share voice actors (M!Robin and M!Morgan [and Shigure, but I doubt he's in the game] are voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya), (F!Robin and F!Morgan [and Camilla] are voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro), (M!Corrin and M!Kana are voiced by Nobunaga Shimazaki), (F!Corrin and F!Kana are voiced by Satomi Sato);

Then again, I don't know much about the costs of voice acting.

36 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

As I mentioned in a previous thread, I still stand for a DW Costumes Pack. CaoCao!Xander and LiuBei!Ryouma gogogo! Or maybe SunQuan!Ryouma? Don't know which of the two is the better foil to CaoCao!Xander. Wait, no, I got it. Give Sun Quan to Ryouma, and have Chrom be Liu Bei, with Male Robin as Zhuge Liang.

Agreeing with M!Robin as Zhuge Liang, Xander as Cao Cao works, and Ryoma as Sun Quan makes sense too (I have a problem with Quan being too mediocre for Ryoma, yet Jian is too old for him, and Ce just wouldn't work).

For the heck of it I'd give...

• Liu Bei to Marth, the two are similar in character.
  • Chrom can take.... Xiahou Dun (I don't think things need to match up in terms of personality or alliance).
  • M!Corrin can be BENEVOLENCE!, er Jiang Wei.
  • Leo is Sima Yi (Cao Pi? No!).
  • Takumi gets Sun Ce.
  • Frederick is the God of War Guan Yu!
  • Rowan is either Lu Xun or Zhao Yun.
  • Navarre can have Zhou Tai.
  • F!Robin is Wang Yuanji.
  • F!Corrin is Yueying.
  • Camilla can have... Zhenji? 
  • Hinoka will be Big Breast- I mean Lianshi!
  • Sakura shall be Daqiao.
  • Elise gets Xiaoqiao. 
  • Lianna is Sun Shangxiang.
  • Lucina is Xingcai.
  • Cordelia is Zhang Chunhua.
  • Lissa is Diaochan.
  • Caeda gets Guan Yinping (because I'm running out of ladies).
  • Lyn gets Zhurong (because she's tribal).
  • Celica can have Wang Yi.
  • Tiki gets Bao Sanniang (because I'm really running out!).
  • Azura is hereby Cai Wenji.

Phew! I think I cleared them all so far. So many ladies! Any more and I'd have to push into Warriors Orochi or Samurai!

17 minutes ago, Luankachu said:

I just posted a massive comment with most of the costumes I want on a reddit post. It got so big that I had to split it in two (I didn't even know there was a character limit in there), so I'll just put everything in the spoiler tags to save up space:

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Chrom:

Reveal hidden contents

Marth:

• No Pants!Marth;

• Marth's design from Smash;

• Smash Palette Swaps;

• Palette Swaps based on his descendants, characters from the series (like Alm) and characters from his own game (like Elice or Merric);

• Super Saiyan Itsuki from Faiyah Emburem the Musical;

• Carnage Form!Itsuki from TMS#FE;

• Ghost!Marth from Shadows of Valentia;

Reveal hidden contents

Ryoma:

Hide contents

Xander:

Reveal hidden contents

Corrin:

Reveal hidden contents

Lissa:

Reveal hidden contents

Frederick:

• Generic Armor;

• Summer!Frederick from Heroes;

• The Exalt's Guardian Knight!Frederick from Cipher (AKA Paladin!Freddy. He also needs more cards in Cipher);

• Palette Swaps based on characters from the series (like Jagen) or from his own game (the other cavaliers, Walhart, or his platonic supports);

• Cavalier!Freddy;

Reveal hidden contents

Robin:

• Smash Palette Swaps;

• Grandmaster!Robin;

• Validar's/Aversa's outfit;

• Wyvern Lord/Sorcerer outfit (Morgan is in those classes in the Future Past);

• Baleful Dragon!Grima from Cipher;

• Summer!Robin from Heroes;

• Christmas!Robin from Heroes (Unreleased);

• Hooded!Robin;

• Palette Swaps based on other characters from the series (Like Mark and Kiran) or from his own game (like Chrom);

• Ghost!Robin from Shadows of Valentia;

• Possessed!Ayaha's Cloak from TMS#FE;

Reveal hidden contents

Lucina:

Reveal hidden contents

Cordelia:

• Generic Armor

• Caeldori's outfit;

• Falcoknight/Dark Flier Armor;

• Summer!Cordelia from Cipher/Awakening DLC;

• Bridelia from Heroes;

• Severa's/Selena's Armor;

• Palette Swaps as usual (at this point I got tired of posting examples of possible palette swaps);

Reveal hidden contents

Hinoka:

Hide contents

Camilla:

Hide contents

Takumi:

Hide contents

Leo:

Hide contents

Elise:

Hide contents

Sakura:

Hide contents

Lyndis:

Hide contents

Celica:

• Rigain!Celica;

• Sage!Celica from Awakening;

• Palette Swaps;

• Gaiden!Celica;

• Young!Celica from the prologue;

• Casual!Celica from the SoV OST;

• Pajamas!Celica from the cutscene at the beginning of Act 2;

• Liprica's, Alm's and Lima IV's color schemes;

Hide contents

Rowan/Lianna:

• Askran Armor;

• Palette Swaps;

• Yelena for Lianna;

Hide contents

Caeda (Not confirmed yet, but was leaked):

Hide contents

Navarre (Not confirmed yet, but was leaked):

• Mirage!Navarre from TMS#FE (All 3 versions: Myrmidon, Swordmaster, and Hero);

• Classic!Navarre;

• Carnage Form!Yashiro from TMS#FE (Both the normal and dark versions);

• Palette Swaps;

Hide contents

Darius (Not yet confirmed to be playable):

• Emblian Armor;

• Palette Swaps;

Hide contents

Anna (Not yet confirmed to be playable, but was leaked):

• ALL THE ANNAS (Yes, this includes the several Awakening variations like Yukata!Anna and Apotheosis!Anna);

• Palette Swaps;

Hide contents

Tiki (Not yet confirmed, but she has an Amiibo and was leaked):

• Nah's outfit;

• Her older self's outfit;

• Mirage!Tiki (All of the outfits, except the swimsuit that is probably on the japanese version of the game);

• Palette Swaps;

Hide contents

Validar (Not yet confirmed to be playable, but is in the game):

• Robin's outfit;

• Generic Sorc Outfit;

• Gharnef's outfit;

• Nergal's outfit;

• Palette Swaps;

Hide contents

Maybe Morgan and Kana as alts for Robin and Corrin? I don't think it'd increase the Voice Acting costs too much (in the japanese version of the game, at least) since they share voice actors (M!Robin and M!Morgan [and Shigure, but I doubt he's in the game] are voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya), (F!Robin and F!Morgan [and Camilla] are voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro), (M!Corrin and M!Kana are voiced by Nobunaga Shimazaki), (F!Corrin and F!Kana are voiced by Satomi Sato);

Then again, I don't know much about the costs of voice acting.

May not want to give adult Tiki's outfit to younger Tiki.

8 minutes ago, Luankachu said:

Yeah... maybe not. Maybe a costume that is based on her adult self's outfit that won't look too suggestive would be fine, though.

Maybe if they just gave it a front with the mark of Naga on it. I would still like for the actual adult Tiki to be playable at least as an alt. I guess there's always DLC.

9 minutes ago, Luankachu said:

Yeah... maybe not. Maybe a costume that is based on her adult self's outfit that won't look too suggestive would be fine, though.

I'm hoping Adult Tiki is an alt, but I may just be thinking wishfully at this point.

I think OG designs for all the characters who have them (Marth sans pants, Caeda sans pants, Celica in her yellow and red dress, etc.)

Having the Adult version of Tiki could also be cool (though needing to rig a larger model to Tiki's animations might be more work than KT wants to do just for a costume)

Alternate classes would also be cool (Great Knight Xander, Wyvern Lord Camilla, Paladin Frederick, etc.)

Outfits referencing other characters I'm reluctant to do unless it's characters who definitely won't be included in any way shape or form (such as Ryoma dressed as Sumeragi as Ana suggested)

Well to use Marth as an example I would love it if some of his optional outfits were based off of his various designs from over the years, or maybe if mumble Camilla had an outfit the resembled Minerva's (I'm still waiting for Ogma and Minerva to be announced by the way). Annoyed voice-"Koie Tech Mo- I. AM. WAITING!" Sigh "Why couldn't Cherche have been the wyvern lord in Warriors? If she or Gerome get's confirmed for the roster I will probably get the game. In general it would be cool to see the concept art for characters turned into costumes, or maybe attire that represents the corresponding characters second seal options such as Chrom wearing cavalier armor. Honestly there are several ideas one could come up with. 

After thinking about it more and reading everyone else's ideas, I think they just need to give every character a pantsless costume. Marth, Caeda, Chrom, Sakura, Wrys, let's just go all-out with the lack of pants.

28 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I want Celica's overclass. Red and gold armor, shield doesn't seem so over the top now that she's depicted as a sword wielder primarily. I'm surprised nobody said it yet.

It is literally the first costume I mentioned for Celica, but since my list is so long I don't blame you for not seeing it.