How much do you need to progress the story to access the DLC chapters?

What the title says.

I downloaded the HoS save file that includes all of the extra stuff. I just finished the prologue chapters and I unlocked the BS Fire Emblem chapters, but not the ''Bonus Content'' section in the menu. Does it take longer for this to be available? Or maybe I need to finish the game first?

Hopefully this won't sound too impatient. I just want to make sure the save file did what it was meant to do before I get too far into the game. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

beat the tutorial

I think you have to download a patch to do it, I don't remember where you can find it but I think it's on the main site here

I have a patched ROM, v3.01, plus the save file the HoS translation team provided - both with the same filename, of course. I am playing this on a flashcart on my DS, so according to their instructions I figured that was enough. Did I get it wrong?

Never mind, I made a stupid mistake due to not using my DS for a long while. With my flashcart's current set-up, I should have renamed the save file as ''.nds.sav'', instead of just ''.sav'', which doesn't work anymore. I totally forgot, so the system created a brand new save file when I opened the game.

Oh well, not much skin off my back in clearing the prologue three times over, H3 or not. DLC should work now.

EDIT - It does, and the Bonus Content section is unlocked from the get-go. Sorry for wasting your time, folks.

Edited by Gaia093