Caeda and Tiki confirmed.

Jedi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm very happy shiida and tiki got revealed, but...

four words:

who

would

have

guessed

i mean, even without the leak, shiida was 90% confirmed due to the simple fact that marth was in too, and they confirmed tiki since her amiibo announcement

and why do they even bother to show us some shiida gameplay (same with celica and other clones) if she's just another pegknight with a different skin?

btw, even though these two characters haven't surprised me at all, i'm happy they're in

Edited by Yexin

17 minutes ago, Peaceful_User said:

Can Draug, Cain, Abel, Gordin and Jagen PLEASE make it in??? ;-;

I want to see them get unexplored relationships that Caeda + Tiki are getting! Give Cain and Abel an actual support along with Draug X Gordin support. 

As much as I do like the supports and how they work in New Mystery, the lack of a Cain and Abel support is a baffling choice. Even though I'm not personally expecting them to make it into Warriors, I would be happy if they did for this reason alone.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

As much as I do like the supports and how they work in New Mystery, the lack of a Cain and Abel support is a baffling choice. Even though I'm not personally expecting them to make it into Warriors, I would be happy if they did for this reason alone.

They deserve it and so do Draug and Gordin. They were so robbed please put them in....

Put these lovely men in Warriors, A S A P!

20875682_p0.png.2ec0a93cab1f13398ae5640c06d5fcfe.png62841296_p0_master1200.thumb.jpg.1768fc6c53049ae80ab5fe00bda09005.jpg__draug_hinata_and_siegbert_fire_emblem_fire_emblem_monshou_no_nazo_fire_emblem_cipher_and_fire_embl-drawn_by_homa_kura__sample-c77e9caa776c77d401f2a695b26e228a.jpg.a85591837f4120871cc18b1c51f377d3.jpg61271765_p0.thumb.jpg.9ec83cdf5a0c7492c7736c8f4ef345b9.jpg

Finally! I was beginning to worry if all sd characters (minus Marth) were going to be dlc or something.

But this does make me wonder if Navarre is going to be just a npc or if they still have more characters to announce since I can't really see him being worth his own trailer. I mean, I like him but he isn't exactly a main character or anything like that.

2 minutes ago, Kahvi said:

Finally! I was beginning to worry if all sd characters (minus Marth) were going to be dlc or something.

But this does make me wonder if Navarre is going to be just a npc or if they still have more characters to announce since I can't really see him being worth his own trailer. I mean, I like him but he isn't exactly a main character or anything like that.

Watched a video by LuckyCrit and he said that he could be a recruitable boss like he was in his original game

LuckyCrit's video:

2 minutes ago, Pizzaface said:

Does Tiki use punches for attacks? WTF I was hoping to see her turn into a dragon, and spit fire, like she does in the game she's from. 

She does turn into a dragon, its just her Awakened form, like how Young Link in Hyrule Warriors had Fierce Deity as an Awakened mode. 

She uses the stone, her wings and goofy punches for some funny untransformed flare. This is a rare showing of Koei's usually more common, unorthodox movesets for this game so far.

Just now, Thane said:

Do Manaketes usually have feathered wings? I was a bit surprised by how the wings looked on Tiki in her normal form.

Fae from FE6 does, as for Tiki the closest thing to feathers would be the FE3 Divine Dragon design, which looks like it has... fur.....?

Divine_Dragon_TCG.png.1ae67777e0b23da271ca4c485a0c7f14.png 

It's an odd design to be sure.

Hmm..Tiki's render is a different pose from her amiibo..so I guess the Tiki amiibo just gets a wholely unique one.

7 hours ago, Alkaid said:

After the limited edition box leaks continued to be confirmed I feel like she's got basically no chance now, at least in the base game. She seems like a strong candidate for DLC, though. Same goes for Tharja, Ike and maybe some others.

Who knows, given the high likelihood of Navarre being playable but not being on the box, I feel that chances are still good for other characters to appear.

Edited by Deva Ashera

2 hours ago, AJ Okami said:

With Tiki being shown to use dragonstones, this could mean that other stone type classes could get in, like the Taguel and the Laguz

except they don't use stones

btw, i'm really happy they've been officially announced

of course, not surprising at all, even without the boxart leak, since shiida was basically confirmed just by marth's presence, and tiki was confirmed by her amiibo's announcement at e3

but still happy nonetheless

13 minutes ago, Yexin said:

except they don't use stones

Laguz had optional Laguz Stones to transform instantly even without filling the timer. So, lumping them into the stone weapon category wouldn't be that odd. I doubt any will be here though. Even if there's a Path of Radiance DLC pack, none of the Laguz were very popular.

Edited by NeonZ

Just now, NeonZ said:

Laguz had optional Laguz Stones to transform instantly even without filling the timer. So, lumping them into the stone weapon category wouldn't be that odd. I doubt any will be here though, unless there's a Path of Radiance DLC pack, but even in that case none of the Laguz were very popular.

well, technically it's true, but i don't think they would lock them if they'll ever be added in first place under usable items

i think they should have their normal weapons, like claws, beaks and so on, and that they should wait some seconds so that a hypothetical transformation gauge fills up in order to transform into their animal form, temporarily, then going back to the anthropomorphic form

36 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

There were archers on that map? Because if so, I mustn't have noticed...

Looking at the footage again, I was wrong. It was just Corrin smacking her around. But she doesn't seem to have much less Defense than other characters. Her stats when she was fighting were 167 HP and 15 Defense. Tiki had 142 HP and 17 Defense, and I think she was taking a good bit less damage than Caeda because she was hit by generics, as opposed to an enemy officer.