Caeda and Tiki confirmed.

Jedi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Lau said:

Nintendo's dubbed the TGS trailer, and all the voices sound great, a big improvement from the earlier trailers.

Link?

EDIT: Found it.

Spoiler

Caeda and Tik sound so good. Tiki is fucking British holy fuck.

Edited by Azz

Just now, NoirCore said:

She had the accent in Heroes, too. :P

I never got a Tiki in Heroes before I stopped playing so I never heard her voice XD.

3 minutes ago, wissenschaft said:

Does this mean Tiki is evil? Because you know.....British voice.......

TBH I wouldn't be surprised if at one point she gets possessed since in SD she is, well, possessed :P.

Edited by Azz

All these people surprised by TIki's British voice. I mean, yeah, I guess it was odd a few months ago in Heroes.

Caeda looks nice, possibly one of the best females here and that's saying something.

I'm not really liking Tiki's goofy moveset. Plus, it makes Adult Tiki as an alt even more unlikely.

4 hours ago, Yexin said:

well, technically it's true, but i don't think they would lock them if they'll ever be added in first place under usable items

i think they should have their normal weapons, like claws, beaks and so on, and that they should wait some seconds so that a hypothetical transformation gauge fills up in order to transform into their animal form, temporarily, then going back to the anthropomorphic form

The Laguz can counterattack with punches and kicks untransformed in RD, so they could always start their combos with that then transition into shifted form.

9 hours ago, Peaceful_User said:

Put these lovely men in Warriors, A S A P!

Love the Abel and Cain!

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The Laguz can counterattack with punches and kicks untransformed in RD, so they could always start their combos with that then transition into shifted form.

Love the Abel and Cain!

Happy you do! I searched all over for that lovely piece

LETS GOOOOO!

I'm happy about this, although I wish more SD timeline characters made the cut. I think Wolf would've added an interesting moveset, as would Minerva and Merric. And maybe Rena and Julian, but let's not get too greedy.

Well, I'm gonna have to switch to japanese dub for this one, first for everything I suppose, hated tiki's accent and voice in heroes, this one is no different, can we please stop throwing british accents on characters to make them more interesting or mystical, I mean seriously it is always forced and feels out of place because they are the only one who ever have it.

I wonder if Tiki will be the only character who can use Stones. I think that if we were getting any beast units we would know by now, but creating a weapon type that only one character can use feels a bit weird to me. Given how the roster seems to have a lot of clones (and I doubt Adult Tiki or Bantu would have that kind of moveset), I feel like it's possible for Nowi to end up being playable as a secret character.

47 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Well, I'm gonna have to switch to japanese dub for this one, first for everything I suppose, hated tiki's accent and voice in heroes, this one is no different, can we please stop throwing british accents on characters to make them more interesting or mystical, I mean seriously it is always forced and feels out of place because they are the only one who ever have it.

This. I hate tiki's voice. I never really noticed it in Heroes since I rarely used her but goddamn does it make me cringe.

I'll think over it during the week but I may be getting warriors earlier than expected.

12 hours ago, Peaceful_User said:

Can Draug, Cain, Abel, Gordin and Jagen PLEASE make it in??? ;-;

I want to see them get unexplored relationships that Caeda + Tiki are getting! Give Cain and Abel an actual support along with Draug X Gordin support. 

Let me be frank--you're only setting yourself up for disappointment.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

2 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Let me be frank--you're only setting yourself up for disappointment.

I can't believe having landmarks like these two for Shadow Dragon is unrealistic yet Navarre gets to make it in.

20875682_p0.png.6dfb0e16d75ddaaaa3e0f6cde65bbc9e.png

22 minutes ago, Peaceful_User said:

I can't believe having landmarks like these two for Shadow Dragon is unrealistic yet Navarre gets to make it in.

20875682_p0.png.6dfb0e16d75ddaaaa3e0f6cde65bbc9e.png

It's a little something I like to call "being realistic". Simply put, nothing good comes of having overly high expectations.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Just now, Levant Mir Celestia said:

It's a little something I like to call "being realistic". You oughta give it a try if you don't want to be crying in the event what you're hoping happens doesn't.

Just let me dream and hope. Especially when these guys are at the beginning of Shadow Dragon and started archetypes like Navarre did. 

10 minutes ago, Peaceful_User said:

Just let me dream and hope. Especially when these guys are at the beginning of Shadow Dragon and started archetypes like Navarre did. 

Sure. Just give me time to think.

...No. Your over-optimism makes me sick.

12 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Sure. Just give me time to think.

...No. Your over-optimism makes me sick.

4 minutes ago, Peaceful_User said:

;;;;;;

Levant pls

Get a room you two. ;/

(in other words, PM)

5 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Oh God, Breath of the Wild flashbacks. But yeah Tiki's voice is... off to me... was she even British in Awakening? I don't remember her being British.

Anyway, I can't believe how perfect Cherami Leigh is for Caeda, I never released it but her voice is EXACTLY what I heard when I read Caeda's dialogue in her games. It's beautiful thing when they cast them right!