Most anticipated character to play?

Azz

Most anticpated character?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Most Anticpapted character?

I decided to make this topic since there has been a lot of negativity with the whole 'Azura deconfirmed' shtuff and while the negativity is justified, sometimes it just gets too much and we need a bit of positivity.

So basically as the title entails, who are you most excited to play? For me, as you can see, it's Tiki. She looks super fun and different from what I expected but not in a bad way. Honoyrables include the clerics, the pegasus knights and Camilla.

I only made the poll with the ability to pick one character but if people would rather a multi-option poll, I'll change it.

And yes I excluded Navarre since we are still up in the air about him being playable but if he is confirmed, I'll add him.

I am most excited for Takumi and Sakura, They are my favourite characters from Fates, and out of the current line-up the two I love most period (which could only change for Sakura if Sanaki somehow gets in). Even if they have mostly the same moveset, I plan on using both on my team to beat the game.

I'm most interested in Caeda atm, but I'm also gonna play a lot of Anna. According to the leak, it looks like Fates Anna, which is good for me because that Anna has SIX fingers.

Takumi, definitely. I love the shadow clones in Cao Cao and Lu Xun's DW movesets and the bit/funnel moves in DW Gundam, so he's the best of both worlds for me. Close seconds are Leo, Lyn and Tiki.

Edited by Azure Sen

While I question the timing and the initial inclusion of Lyn, I do look forward to playing her the most. The selling point for me are the GBA animation references, and that makes me somewhat happy.

The other characters also look like a blast to play as well, and I hope I can get a Switch before Fire Emblem: Warriors is released in North America.

As far as actually revealed characters go, Frederick is my most anticipated. But as far as unannounced goes, I am really hoping Anna has at least a relatively unique move set. Hoping she really takes that rogue archetype we are currently missing.

Clearly the twins.

It's a draw between Lissa, Robin, Takumi and Elise right now. I thought I'd love Tiki but she doesn't look as fun as I had hoped. Marth also looks great, while Sakura is adorable and I'm a weak man with a soft spot for cuteness.

Lissa's the only character I've seen who made me think "wow, this looks fun." It may or may not be a coincidence that her reveal was the last time I had any real excitement for the game.

Still, failing all else, they really did her up right. Points for that.

Freddy! Not only is he of course my favorite character in this game right now, but he just looks legit badass! Those moves are merciless. lol He just better get "Pick a god and pray!" this time. :P

I am really looking forward to tiki, celica and robin also look great, I main robin in smash and tiki is one of my main units in heroes and celica thankfully didn't go full mage like robin or her heroes incarnation so that certainly helps.