Most anticipated character to play?

Azz

Most anticpated character?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Most Anticpapted character?

Frederick. Axe users look like the most fun characters in the game, and Fred is my favorite of the axe users.

Close behind him are Leo/Elise, Celica and Caeda. The horse mages look like so much fun, and even though all three lancers are pegasuses and share a moveset, i'll be damned if that moveset doesn't look fun.

3 hours ago, Azz said:

I only made the poll with the ability to pick one character but if people would rather a multi-option poll, I'll change it.

I would like that since I'm looking forward to playing more than 1 character. Lyn's my choice, but I'm still really sad about Azura.

Edited by Zangetsu

Was about to make a thread like this, but then saw this one.

Of the characters we know will be in the game, it's gonna be a toss-up between Marth, Caeda, Takumi, Leo, Lucy, and the axe users.  I'll give everyone a fair shake, especially Chrom after he got shafted in Smash.  And I'll also be interested to see who else shows up.

Everyone looks like a blast to play as, well except the twins I have two spots on the bench reserved for them. Cordelia looks fun as does Caeda and it looks like her special turns her lance into a sword which pretty cool since in the original she used swords, plus during the GBA games promoted pegasus used swords and actually so could those in Radiant Dawn. Xander, Lynn, Robin, Celica, all look really fun I'm hoping that Camilla is not the only wyvern lord character though, why couldn't Cherche, Scarlet, Minerva or Beruka have been the wyvern lord representation.

I've been wondering why Cordelia got into the game over Sumia as Sumia I think is more important to Awakening's story compared to Cordelia. Now I do have a preference for Cordelia (red hair) but I was wondering all the same. The conclusion I came to is....Cordelia has better bases. Ok, I'm kidding as to the reasoning, sort of, it probably has more to do with if the Awakening's DLC is anything to go by Cordelia is more popular than Sumia, besides you can't beat Cordelia's combinations of good bases and red hair.

Wow, Tikki is most popular choice! That's pretty cool, voted for Lyn but cute dragon was close behind for me. Definitely well deserved first spot.

Edit: Funny thing that Lyn is second most expected character. I guess it's proof that volume of complains doesn't really reflect actual fanbase here (and probably neither elsewhere) . Good to see that.

Edited by Tenzen12

Takumi of course, he looks fun to play!

Next is Leo and third... Mmm... Someone with a Lance (A pegasus probably since I hasn't hear for a lance user with no mount) or Tiki.

But mostly Takumi, I just can't wait for him

Takumi (and by extention, Sakura I guess) looks the most interesting to me. I'm always a fan of good archers, plus he's my favourite character from Fates (for what that's worth).

Tiki would be a close 2nd to me, followed by Lyn. Since you can have a squad of 4, they'll both be in as long as I am able.

Edited by Jakkun