Top 5 S-Supports in Fire Emblem Fates

pizzadudemanguy

Hi all!

Two years ago, I started a series on YouTube where I counted down my Top 5 S-Supports for each individual character in Fire Emblem Awakening. Now, I'm finally doing the same for Fates, and I wanted to share them on here because I was hoping to get some feedback!

I'm trying to do one a week, so as of today, there are two videos; one for Male Corrin and one for Female Corrin, and I'm already working on Azura for next week. Here are links to the videos:

Male Corrin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwwlcjyeAM&list=PLHmEgg9ci_8C0nYRclN7hIn0qlffGedF5&index=1

Female Corrin:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5UUlR0Leck&list=PLHmEgg9ci_8C0nYRclN7hIn0qlffGedF5&index=2

What are some of your favorite S-Supports for these or any other character in Fates?

I liked these videos. You explained your reasoning for your opinions well, but you don't take too long talking so that your videos are thirty minutes long. I also like how you explained why you like Corrin/Azura and how the "elephant in the room" doesn't change your feelings on it. Though honestly I forgot about Silas for a minute so I thought you would make Gunter number one for female Corrin.

I'll be looking forward to more of this in the future.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

I liked these videos. You explained your reasoning for your opinions well, but you don't take too long talking so that your videos are thirty minutes long. I also like how you explained why you like Corrin/Azura and how the "elephant in the room" doesn't change your feelings on it. Though honestly I forgot about Silas for a minute so I thought you would make Gunter number one for female Corrin.

I'll be looking forward to more of this in the future.

Oh wow, thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it!

5 hours ago, Callisto said:

My favorite S Support, and group of Supports in general, is the supports between Caeldori and Shigure. I think it's just a really cute couple; Shigure teaches Caeldori how to let loose sometimes and it just makes me go awwww.

I like that one too! It might be my favorite for both of them, but I also like Shigure and Sophie, as well as Caeldori and Shiro.

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched the video and I KNEW all of the neutral males would make the top three for the female list. They easily have the best romantic chemistry with her in my opinion. 

Edited by Corbin