Rowan, Lianna or Darius?

Seazas

Rowan, Lianna or Darius?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these OCs do you prefer? Rowan, Lianna or Darius?

• Discount Alfonse
    • Discount Sharena
    • Hector Hair
    • None these OCs are terrible
    • Too many swords

Darius. I don't care for Rowan and Lianna, they should have put only one of them. (but i think it's the same as Male/Female Robin/Corrin situation there)

Alfonse and Sharena could have been more interesting than them, but well! 

Lianna looks okay. I kind of like her hair and watching her gameplay it seemed decent.

I hate Rowan though. His hair really bothers me, like some bootleg Naruto design. Not enough of Darius has been shown to really feel anything about him.

24 minutes ago, Gaia093 said:

I don't get the Hector/Darius comparisons whatsoever. He looks pretty terrible, too. So do the twins.

He looks decent. Way better than the twins and I can actually see him being a FE character.

Also Hector comparison because he has Hector's hair. 

2 minutes ago, Peaceful_User said:

He looks decent. Way better than the twins and I can actually see him being a FE character.

Also Hector comparison because he has Hector's hair. 

Waaaay too spiky on the sides and behind, not to mention a completely different color. Saying that's Hector's hairstyle is a stretch if I've ever seen one.

But yes, he looks better than the twins, at least. Not like that's hard or anything.

Just now, Gaia093 said:

Waaaay too spiky on the sides and behind, not to mention a completely different color. Saying that's Hector's hairstyle is a stretch if I've ever seen one.

But yes, he looks better than the twins, at least. Not like that's hard or anything.

You do know that that apart of the spikes there's a spiky crown there right? It's definitely Hector's hairstyle but a crown in the middle of it. 

That's like saying a character who's wearing a bandana and has to pull their hair back has the same hairstyle as one who's not wearing said bandana and has bangs.

Also, your hair doesn't get like this by wearing a tiny tiara.

Screenshot_2017-09-24-13-03-06.png

Edited by Gaia093

22 minutes ago, Gaia093 said:

That's like saying a character who's wearing a bandana and has to pull their hair back has the same hairstyle as one who's not wearing said bandana and has bangs.

Also, your hair doesn't get like this by wearing a tiny tiara.

Screenshot_2017-09-24-13-03-06.png

Holy shit look at that Hector hair!

5 minutes ago, Thane said:

Is there any way Darius won't betray the lemon twins, willingly or not?

It's certainly possible, but considering we have seen zero mention of him being playable yet he clearly plays a decently major role in the story (and that we haven't seen any OC villain) he is sadly becoming more and more suspicious in regards to that

Edited by Solaris998

23 minutes ago, Solaris998 said:

It's certainly possible, but considering we have seen zero mention of him being playable yet he clearly plays a decently major role in the story (and that we haven't seen any OC villain) he is sadly becoming more and more suspicious in regards to that

I can't see him being the head hancho though. And who knows? By friendship's ferocity he might end up, if not becoming playable, do a self-sacrifice to help the people he once called his buddies but turned on. He does have a potential cold and arrogant bad guy look to him, that's for sure.

Have we ever seen gameplay of him by the way? How large is his blade? 

29 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I can't see him being the head hancho though. And who knows? By friendship's ferocity he might end up, if not becoming playable, do a self-sacrifice to help the people he once called his buddies but turned on. He does have a potential cold and arrogant bad guy look to him, that's for sure.

Have we ever seen gameplay of him by the way? How large is his blade? 

True, he doesn't have a "top bad guy" vibe but that could be to throw us off. Though he is said to be a 'prince' so it's possible the actually rulers of his country are behind it but we don't know a lot of context about the OC world. All of what you said is possible though.

Not of him being played no though I do remember seeing him on the battlefield as an ally on that one stream where the twins' VAs were playing. Can't remember how big his sword is so I would have to check

Edit: Well actually here's a screenshot where we can almost see the whole length of a sword he's using, looks to be a two-handed one.

Fire-Emblem-Warriors-screenshot-17 (1).jpg

Edited by Solaris998

3 hours ago, NoirCore said:

Not liking the names for the choices, FYI. I almost didn't vote because of that; I'd rather keep those jokes out.

But Lianna looks like I could like her a good amount.

Sorry friend I just can't take them seriously-

5 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

As much I don't like O.C characters (at all), you might wanna tone down bias the next time. It would make a less hostile thread.

Nah

Just stating my personal opinion. I don't care about any not even Darius much. I just like him the best because he isn't a complete joke. Plus I gave an option to vote for none of them anyway. 

19 hours ago, Peaceful_User said:

Nah

Just stating my personal opinion. I don't care about any not even Darius much. I just like him the best because he isn't a complete joke. Plus I gave an option to vote for none of them anyway. 

Doesn't make it less hostile but whatever I don't care at the end of the day.

9 minutes ago, Peaceful_User said:

When did I ever say that if you voted for the twins you have bad taste then...?

You called them discount Alfonse & Sharena. As much I agree with that sentiment that's still pretty insulting. If you're gonna have an opinion don't put it on the voting option on how you feel about it.

Edited by Zangetsu

As far as designs go, I'd say Lianna has the best (read: least worst) one.
Darius looks like your stereotypical Mary Sue Edgelord Wimp, shortened to MSELW(tm). I bet he'll be the one droning on about how his pain is so much worse than everyone else's, how nobody can truly understand him and that his darkness runs deep within his veins, then they'll make him betray the twins for some reason and there'll be some kind of "tear-jerking" sacrifice scene where everyone and their moms will suddenly feel sorry for him regardless of what he has done after his betrayal, because you only need to sacrifice yourself and you're automatically redeemed.
Oh, and of course he's "attractive" so his deeds don't matter.

Kind of like Sasuke or Conquest!Corrin, really.

Please let me be wrong for once, writers. Please.