FE Warriors DLC

FoxyGrandpa

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there's no knight in the game, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Effie out of the Fates DLC, alongside Azure and maybe a hidden weapons user (Felicia or Kaze). Maybe a clone or two.

Shadow Dragon could have Cain and Abel, with Cain being a marx clone and Able having a new lance-on-a-horse moveset. That, or Jagen could be a lance user. I don't know enough by shadow dragon to suggest anyone else on top of them.

For Awakening, I'd like to see Olivia as a dancer with Inigo as a clone, Severa as a bow knight, and I think having gaius and tharja in so we have all of awakening's 'top 8'. I'd kinda like Sumia, too, but probably not.

Edited by TheSS

Okay I have new thoughts! 

The 4 NPCs will be added for free 

13 dlc characters (I read this somewhere else) 

so:

fates:

Azura 

Garon

Silas

(cant even think. Maybe Charlotte for the Buff Axe trope to be turned around? Plus then they get a big busty anime girl) 

SD: 

Merric

Draug

Camus

the young archer?

Alm 

Awakening:

Kellam (won’t be in the trailers until later on)

Gangrel

Severa

Inigo

I don’t knowww! There’s a lot to choose from. That’s what I’ve got though. I could see other Sheperds joining though (Miriel, Vaike, Stahl, Sully round out the beginning crew) 

Ooh unless the Fan DLC pack is already included in the 13? 

So its 3 per game +Alm or Hector 

then 3 fan favorites 

I think 

On 9/27/2017 at 2:54 AM, Deva Ashera said:

I'm optimistic about the DLC. Hyrule Warriors & Hyrule Warriors Legends DLC Season Passes were $20 too and both offered a ton of content..so I'm sure I'll be content with what's offered.

That's slightly more encouraging, thanks.  Glad that there's some point of reference in regards to Warriors-type games and DLC!

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

That's slightly more encouraging, thanks.  Glad that there's some point of reference in regards to Warriors-type games and DLC!

Yeah, when people say what was included, it doesn't sound like a lot, but those of us that got them know otherwise, the characters, weapons, and costumes were great, but they also had a crap ton of stuff to do in each adventure map, including new weapon levels to unlock (like 8bit versions) and new alternative colours which tended to reference other Zelda characters or previous alt colours (like Purple Link or Hilda for Zelda) along with just new challenges to undertake. Its funny just how much mileage re-used maps can get when new scenarios and missions are implemented. I also suspect Fire Emblem Warriors will offer more new characters then Hyrule Warriors did previously.

Edited by Deva Ashera