Support Conversations you would like to see

Lightchao42

Warriors is only a few days away and I haven't really seen much discussion on the supports. As this is a crossover, there are all kinds of topics characters could talk about, so what conversations do you want to see? Some ideas:

• Cordelia and Caeda: I imagine Cordelia would go to Caeda for relationship advice on how to approach Chrom, because clearly she's not doing it on her own. Cordelia also talks about someone suspiciously similar to Caeda in her support with Donnel so they could talk about that too.
  • Corrin and Tiki: Dragons unite!
  • Marth and Celica: I think Celica would like to know what her Archanean neighbors are up to. Maybe they'll bring up the Whitewings?
  • Robin and Lyn: Oh hi Mark (it will take three hours to get this scene right).
  • Corrin and Corrin: "I found you, faker!" "Faker? I think you're the fake Corrin around here. You're comparing yourself to me...ha! You're not even good enough to be my fa-" "I'll make you eat those words!"

Tiki and Caeda: Both characters have not ever had a proper interaction with each other. This would remedy that.

Chrom and Corrin: If the Awakening map DLC in Fates is considered canon (why not at this point), that could be the topic for this support.

Lyn and Hinoka: I dunno...both characters just are royals that don't act too much like royals. I could see them chatting a bit.

Robin and Corrin: Obligatory "I sense a kinship with you" conversation? :P

Xander and Frederick: "My horse is better than yours!" - Katsuyuki Konishi

Takumi and anyone outside of Fates he'd have good chemistry with: "You may be a dick, but you're the good kind of dick - no homo."

Celica and Corrin: "We suck at strategy and planning, huh?" 

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

Celica and Corrin: "We suck at strategy and planning, huh?" 

Oh, Thane, you silly.

Say, can someone go through the old poll choices that didn't get picked and list them here? That way, we know what conversations are in for sure.

4 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I think Lissa and Takumi would be interesting to see. Lissa would likely tease him a lot. 

Oh, I'll second this. We know she'll get a support with Elise though, so I hope it's not a one per game kind of deal. 

Please don't let Elise and Lissa compete over who's the cutest sister.

Cordelia/Camilla. I want to see Camilla bring up Selena and Cordy being like 'Who?'.

Cordelia/Lucina. I'm assuming they'll all know Lucy is Chrom daughter so I'm sure Cordy will be asking who she has to kill the mother is.

Tiki/Elise. Just cuteness overload. I want to see Elise ask if Tiki can eat a mountain (Like she asked Benny) since she can turn into a big dragon.

Celica/Caeda and Celica/Marth. Both really. I just wanna see her interact with the.

Lyn/Robin. Explanatory.

Lucina/Xander and Chrom/Camilla. Solely because of Heroes putting them together in the trailer.

Lucina/Tiki. I want to see her reaction to Tiki being so, well Tiki and unlike the Tiki she knows.

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

I...I think that conversation will be about something very different.

I don't want to know what that conversation might be, smile and nod and return to my happy place.

-Lyn and Celica (besides the bit they already showed us)

-Lyn and Robin (due to similarities with Mark)

-Lyn and every SD character

-Every SD character with each other

-Lyn and Hinoka (?)

-Tiki and someone from Awakening, due to her being present in their time as an adult. Could be funny.

Those are the first ones that come to mind, but knowing my completionist nature I'll be trying to see them all.

28 minutes ago, Azz said:

I don't want to know what that conversation might be, smile and nod and return to my happy place.

cordelia is sad that she has small boob and camilla has big

Edited by unique

How about... (gosh the roster is so boring in this regard)

Sakura and Celica on peacefulness?

Marth and Xander on kingship?

Chrom and Rowan to give an OC one?

1 minute ago, unique said:

cordelia is sad that she has small boob and camilla has big

Camilla's advice? Drinks lots of milk, and message them once in a while.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

How about... (gosh the roster is so boring in this regard)

Sakura and Celica on peacefulness?

Marth and Xander on kingship?

Chrom and Rowan to give an OC one?

Camilla's advice? Drinks lots of milk, and message them once in a while.

Message them?

Would you call that a... mammogram?

3 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Message them?

Would you call that a... mammogram?

Well I guess, yes. The message by the way was supposed to be sent to Chrom. It's how Camilla thought she could help break the ice between Cordelia and her heart's desire. Not that Cordelia learned this until after the moment it was sent.

Stupid typo. I really should have checked that! :blink:

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

17 minutes ago, KongDude said:

It makes me wonder if the DLC would only bond with others in the same pack or with some from the initial roster too.

It'd be a waste of potential if the DLC characters couldn't bond with the base characters, since you'll be guaranteed to have them no matter what and it'd really restrict their bond options. I can see them keeping DLC characters from bonding with those of different DLC packs though.

I want Takumi to support with Leon because I ship them reasons, and Sakura because they are the cutest siblings in all of FE to me. Other than that, I'd like him to support with Ike if he ever gets into the game. Mostly because I paired them in Heroes for stats and want validation for my crackship. (But also because I want Ike to get fed up by Takumi's spoiled attitude. He'd be so annoyed.)

Sakura needs to have a support with Tiki and/or M!Robin because they are part of one of my main heroes team and I just want them to be friends.

Other than that, I am open for anything.

1 hour ago, Pizzaface said:

Just anyone with Anna. But I could see her getting shafted again and get no supports again. 

Anna always has the best supports. it's a real shame that she only ever gets, like, two in the entire game.

Tiki and Mama C.C. needs to happen.

Other than that, Marth and Chrom already happens and I would expect Marth and Lucina to have something... maybe we can get Caeda in on it? Heck, even Lissa could have something to say to her ancestors.

1 minute ago, X-Naut said:

Tiki and Mama C.C. needs to happen.

Other than that, Marth and Chrom already happens and I would expect Marth and Lucina to have something... maybe we can get Caeda in on it? Heck, even Lissa could have something to say to her ancestors.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lucina talk to her other ancestor.