FE16 "leaks"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Maybe he's going to take a shot each time one of his leaks is correct? I don't know how extensive his predictions go.

on this thread its take a shot every time a leak is false, you won't be dead, but you will be a bit tipsy.

Nah he's just warning us to prepare our alcohol to drink it when we find out that there won't be a direct this week at all.

Joking aside I hope he's right but we don't know how reliable this guy is,maybe he's been trolling us from the beginning.

Edited by The Lazy Tactician

31 minutes ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

Nah he's just warning us to prepare our alcohol to drink it when we find out that there won't be a direct this week at all.

Joking aside I hope he's right but we don't know how reliable this guy is,maybe he's been trolling us from the beginning.

That's okay though. Drama and uncertainty are part of the fun of that pre-release hype train.

8 minutes ago, Etheus said:

That's okay though. Drama and uncertainty are part of the fun of that pre-release hype train.

Your definition of fun differs from mine.I would rather speculate about the game once we have a bit of concrete info in our hands.Now that would be fun.

49 minutes ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

Your definition of fun differs from mine.I would rather speculate about the game once we have a bit of concrete info in our hands.Now that would be fun.

That is also a large part of the fun. Speculation occurs when we know nothing, and speculation occurs when we know something. It's all part of the experience.

But trust me. I know how you feel. I was part of the Guild Wars 2 hype train. That was a 5 year journey. That was so, so much more painful than anything this shorter period could offer.

Edited by Etheus

19 minutes ago, kisooni said:

Well today is the 12th, so hopefully we hear some news this week about another direct. I'm hoping the rumors are true because they were right about the January direct and the Nintendo Labo stuff.

Again, my money is on the Direct being on the 15th, or possibly a day or two later.

35 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Again, my money is on the Direct being on the 15th, or possibly a day or two later.

Not two. 

No directs on saturdays! 

Im hoping for announcement tomorrow at 9 am and direct Thursday 

1 hour ago, IEatLasers said:

Wait is this leaker even credible or did he just say random days 

I was going to ask something similar...I've been hearing about a supposed direct this week for a while, but nobody had mentioned who leaked it (from what I read) until that link a page back. I'm hoping we are getting a big direct this week, but I think people need to temper their expectations a bit.

I do remember seeing this link a long time ago not that I was reminded. 

But idk if this guy has any credibility like we were saying. Idk for now it seems safe to just say he has no clue what’s he is talking about 

that said it’s been so long without a direct that it’s safe to say there will be one 

especially since someone who leaked the Jan Mini direct and said there will be another event that is more about hardware  (labo) said there will be a February direct 

19 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

especially since someone who leaked the Jan Mini direct and said there will be another event that is more about hardware  (labo) said there will be a February direct 

What was his name, Prince of Iris?  He seemed pretty trustworthy.

15 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I'd say he's the most reliable source of info we've seen on this thread.

15 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Well the guy who said that stuff was prince of iris 

THIS guy saying it’s gonna happen this week 

he is just piggybacking it seems, off prince of iris making safe bets. 

Even if it is this Thursday, this guy isn’t necessarily credible 

If it isn't this week it might be early next week, but it isn't even then I'm guessing it isn't going to be out until the March anniversary. It would be a big way to kick off that anniversary come to think of it. If anything they might consider the Nintendo Labo direct the direct for this month, and the big one happening on the anniversary.

On a side note, all of this speculation and pushing back of the date is reminding me of a gaming board back when Nintendo was teasing the Dark Souls port with the flaming Chibi Robo haha