FE16 "leaks"

35 minutes ago, YingofDarkness said:

If it isn't this week it might be early next week, but it isn't even then I'm guessing it isn't going to be out until the March anniversary. It would be a big way to kick off that anniversary come to think of it. If anything they might consider the Nintendo Labo direct the direct for this month, and the big one happening on the anniversary.

On a side note, all of this speculation and pushing back of the date is reminding me of a gaming board back when Nintendo was teasing the Dark Souls port with the flaming Chibi Robo haha

It BETTER not plus I doubt it counts that'd be very dumb.... March's anniversary is the most likely for something obviously big for the Switch in case nothing this month crossing fingers for February anyway.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There won't be a direct this week. Just think about how many rumors and insiders were spilling the beans for the Jan. 11th mini Direct. We literally have nothing now, besides one or two mentions on twitter.

Why would there be so many rumors and insider leaks for a mini direct full of ports and not for a major Nintendo Direct with the unveiling of brand new AAA games? 

I understand that perhaps because a fully fledged Nintendo Direct would contain primarily first party reveals and info, and I would imagine Nintendo has a tighter seal around their franchises and the development teams and business behind them, but still... it's not like even Nintendo first party info. hasn't been leaked in the past. If we were really gonna get the reveal of games like Fire Emblem, Metroid, and whatever else this week, it would be HUGE and we would have heard way more rumblings by now.

Edited by Dandee Leone

3 hours ago, Dandee Leone said:

There won't be a direct this week. Just think about how many rumors and insiders were spilling the beans for the Jan. 11th mini Direct. We literally have nothing now, besides one or two mentions on twitter.

Why would there be so many rumors and insider leaks for a mini direct full of ports and not for a major Nintendo Direct with the unveiling of brand new AAA games? 

I understand that perhaps because a fully fledged Nintendo Direct would contain primarily first party reveals and info, and I would imagine Nintendo has a tighter seal around their franchises and the development teams and business behind them, but still... it's not like even Nintendo first party info. hasn't been leaked in the past. If we were really gonna get the reveal of games like Fire Emblem, Metroid, and whatever else this week, it would be HUGE and we would have heard way more rumblings by now.

We can't define the existance of a direct based on what leakers say or don't say.

I'm definitely sure FE16 will get info this month or march even regarding PoI's statement and relevant to topic at this point E3 2018 has revealed floor plans it's possible a demo could be there (for Switch users not there too please!) and of course a SE will definitely be announced there in a more proper revealing than to what we'll see in what I'd say soonish (although JP version will still as usual get the better stuff).

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

23 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I'm definitely sure FE16 will get info this month or march even regarding PoI's statement and relevant to topic at this point E3 2018 has revealed floor plans it's possible a demo could be there (for Switch users not there too please!) and of course a SE will definitely be announced there in a more proper revealing than to what we'll see in what I'd say soonish (although JP version will still as usual get the better stuff).

Yea...about that comment of PoI saying that the reveal will happen before E3,that sounded more like a confident guess or speculation rather than actual insider info.

I doesn't help the fact that lately he has been radio silent about FE switch.

26 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Well they have to release a trailer sooner or later to get people excited for E3 and I hope they release a demo to download (not E3 exclusive). I still play the demo for awakening despite having the actual game. 

59 minutes ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

Yea...about that comment of PoI saying that the reveal will happen before E3,that sounded more like a confident guess or speculation rather than actual insider info.

I doesn't help the fact that lately he has been radio silent about FE switch.

Well as I said they have to start very soon and then later on during E3 show off the bonuses we'll get if you want to preorder a SE and of course new Amiibo/s.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

7 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Well as I said they have to start very soon and then later on during E3 show off the bonuses we'll get if you want to preorder a SE and of course new Amiibo/s.

Don't forget that like Fates this time around there will be also two versions of the game.One will focus on the human side and the other one on the vampire side.And our protagonist vampCorrin has to choose which side to support.My info has been verified by two sources so it's definitely true/s.

5 minutes ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

Don't forget that like Fates this time around there will be also two versions of the game.One will focus on the human side and the other one on the vampire side.And our protagonist vampCorrin has to choose which side to support.My info has been verified by two sources so it's definitely true/s.

Okay, this was actually a little funny.

4 minutes ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

Is there a third path where humans and vampires unite to fight the true villain, a group of pirates led by Shanty Pete?

13 minutes ago, Chconroy said:

Is there a third path where humans and vampires unite to fight the true villain, a group of pirates led by Shanty Pete?

That would be the spin-off "Pirates of the Awakening" based on the world of awakening.Where Chrom,the one sleeved pirate lord and his two trusted advisors:Fred the Pebbler and Robin the Waifu Tactitian,have set their goal to find the fire emblem and make their ultimate wish come true.....Which is a harem full of waifus!!!

4 minutes ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

That would be the spin-off "Pirates of the Awakening" based on the world of awakening.Where Chrom,the one sleeved pirate lord and his two trusted advisors:Fred the Pebbler and Robin the Waifu Tactitian,have set their goal to find the fire emblem and make their ultimate wish come true.....Which is a harem full of waifus!!!

I was expecting something more along the lines of the Pirate Emblem leaks, but okay.

2 minutes ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

That's the one I'm talking about,I just recieved more information about the game recently.You'll see the reveal soon.

Ooh, so exciting!  I don't suppose you know if I'll finally get to see the hot Axe-wielding female Lord I fantasize about IS making, do you?

15 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Ooh, so exciting!  I don't suppose you know if I'll finally get to see the hot Axe-wielding female Lord I fantasize about IS making, do you?

As a matter of fact there will be a Camilla look alike but her weapon will be a hybrid between an axe and an anchor.

3 hours ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

Lol but in seriousness I wouldn't mind another "different version" type route again as long as its more improved on.

2 hours ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

As a matter of fact there will be a Camilla look alike but her weapon will be a hybrid between an axe and an anchor.

...Eh, as long as she isn't mounted.  I've always liked the idea of Berserker chicks ever since Charlotte in Fates.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

11 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

...Eh, as long as she isn't mounted.  I've always liked the idea of Berserker chicks ever since Charlotte in Fates.

Then I got some bad news for you since she's mounting a shark-monster-thing.From what I've seen from the concept art it's called shairven.

Do you think the Direct Mini from last month will set a precedent for not announcing the directs from now on? Because there's only a couple of days left in the 12th-15th window and if we don't hear an announcement soon, our only hope I guess would be that they drop it unannounced. I don't know a lot about the nature of directs and how they are usually announced, though. Thoughts?

28 minutes ago, kisooni said:

Do you think the Direct Mini from last month will set a precedent for not announcing the directs from now on? Because there's only a couple of days left in the 12th-15th window and if we don't hear an announcement soon, our only hope I guess would be that they drop it unannounced. I don't know a lot about the nature of directs and how they are usually announced, though. Thoughts?

I could understand not announcing Direct Minis in advance, since those typically don't have as much high-profile content.  But ideally they should announce full-size Directs at least a day in advance to generate awareness and hype.

Well, i don't know wether we will have a direct this month at all. Ninty is already teasing stuff like radiant historia and the new splatoon amibos that could make some great direct topics. On the other hand they can't expect to reach 20 million (I think) without some great exclusives like FE, pokemon or metroid and they need to hype people to buy. I've been saying this a lot here but I really am unsure. Nintendo has become really unpredictable *sigh*.

24 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Well, i don't know wether we will have a direct this month at all. Ninty is already teasing stuff like radiant historia and the new splatoon amibos that could make some great direct topics. On the other hand they can't expect to reach 20 million (I think) without some great exclusives like FE, pokemon or metroid and they need to hype people to buy. I've been saying this a lot here but I really am unsure. Nintendo has become really unpredictable *sigh*.

Radiant Historia Redux (or whatever it's called) actually came out today, so that makes sense they would release a trailer.