FE16 "leaks"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

Ah. This...is exactly what's going to happen, isn't it?

Hey, congrats!

I obviously had insider knowledge. Or... it was a lucky guess. The world may never know. <3

17 minutes ago, TwinBlade said:

I obviously had insider knowledge. Or... it was a lucky guess. The world may never know. <3

inb4 Twinblade is a Nintendo employee or has information about FE16. 

Nice call on the date!

Edited by BZL8

1 minute ago, BZL8 said:

inb4 Twinblade is a Nintendo employee or has information about FE16. 

Nice call on the date!

Thank you very much :P Your first sentence has a possibility of being true. But then, everything is theoretically possible eh?

Well if they do a reveal or trailer for it tomorrow, I’m looking forward to it.  If not then oh well.  It will be nice to have info on the game, but I doubt they’ll start showing gameplay at this point.

9 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Is it confirmed to include Fire Emblem news? The Direct I mean.

No it's not confirmed but it would be pretty bad not to include something since it has been more than a year since the announcement, according to the latest financial report, it is still slated to release this year and FE, while bigger, is still not big enough to be revealed a E3 without being overshadowed by everything else.

What I'm expecting for the trailer will be similar to Fates.

-CGI beginning

-brief clips of gameplay

-multiple shots of different characters

-ending outro with the full title

Maybe announcer give a slight bit of insight on the theme of the game with season window.

10 hours ago, senior firehood said:

DXsNiu4VAAAWsc6.jpg:large

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes, it's about time, now let's hope there is some info on fire emblem 

35 minutes ago, familyplayer said:

On my birthday? It's like a gift! Or a precursor to bad things to come.

That's the spirit, keep your expectations low, and your hopes lower!

About flipping time! I get off work at 6 so I'm going to have to keep a special tab open like usual to see it without getting it mostly spoiled, but I feel like posting that pic of Pokemon with that "It's been 1000 years" comment. I'm so excited though!

That little tidbit about the name and it being and fallen soldiers is worrying. It could be great, but it could also go the way of Fates. I just hope it isn't Vampire Emblem because that sounded like it would head in the Fates direction...I do kind of like Fates but the story could be better

10 hours ago, Modamy said:

The theme being fallen soldiers gets my hopes up about a more mature story about war that will focus on the soldiers and how war affects them instead of some pure fantasy tale about felling dragons and evil gods.

But, I'll try not to get my hopes up

Reminds me of Valkyria Chronicles where the players are usually referred to as the "Nameless" Battalion/Legion, since the grunts' names are never known/talked about in history.

7 hours ago, Opana said:

I get tellius and jugdral vibes off the title i love it

I got the same impression. I wouldn't be surprised if this game has 2 generations and the first generation is the "elegy" being talked about it.

Or maybe just a lot of important characters kick the bucket. Who knows?

The word Elegy is of Greek origin if that means anything. Maybe they'll tie in Greek Mythology. They've made many references to Norse Mythology in many many FE games so it wouldn't be a surprise.

Just a quick reminder that the "Elegy" thing is still a rumor not confirmed yet and for those that say "they predicted the direct date" I need to remind you that there's a different person "predicting" a direct every few days. Someone was bound to get lucky eventually. No clue if this person has a credible past or not but just fair warning take with a grain of salt. I'm 100% sure FE Switch will be shown off but again fair warning going into this tomorrow.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Well,  why did this have to happen while I'm traveling abroad, I'm still jet lagged from Friday and can barely stay up pass 9. Part of me doesn't want to miss it, whole another hopes they don't say much of anything as it will be midnight here when it happens here

I'm just hoping for the best tomorrow.  Don't know how we'll all take it if we hear nothing tomorrow.  I'm still keeping my hopes low just in case.

Edited by Mox
Spelling

Heh. If Nintendo chooses not to showcase FE16 tomorrow, FE fans could create a new ocean with the amount of salt and tears that will be unleashed.

Guest Dreamyboi
16 minutes ago, TwinBlade said:

Heh. If Nintendo chooses not to showcase FE16 tomorrow, FE fans could create a new ocean with the amount of salt and tears that will be unleashed.

YEP

47 minutes ago, TwinBlade said:

Serenes Forest would be engulfed in the riots of upset fans.

2 hours ago, TwinBlade said:

And I will be at the forefront of this.

Which I hope I won't have to.I'm positive we'll see something with all the recent leaks and that artist retweeting the direct announcement.

Well Oscar (PoI) on Twitter said yes FE16 will be shown in this direct "THIS IS THE ONE" but can't confirm the Elegy for the Brave rumor so get excited while being cautious for that rumor.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn