FE16 "leaks"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

@MetalAmethyst

i dont know much but shows this up on every page? do u tried a other browser? scanned with virus scanner?..maybe it is a leak for something :D

No. I faced this problem before, but I don't quite remember how to fix it.

1 hour ago, nirvanafan said:

I just realized that the 20th is a Friday, does Nintendo do this sort of thing this close to the weekend or if get lucky and get something will it probably be earlier in the week or early next week?

I don't know. But I wonder if they would make this kind of reveal on the release day of God of War - a game which is already taking the gaming world by storm.

3 hours ago, Etheus said:

I don't know. But I wonder if they would make this kind of reveal on the release day of God of War - a game which is already taking the gaming world by storm.

It's also the release day for Nintendo Lab, it'll be a pretty busy day...

Seems a little out there especially since there's no proof of reference. Plus a villain avatar seems a little out there.

1 hour ago, Yazuki said:

Seems a little out there especially since there's no proof of reference. Plus a villain avatar seems a little out there.

I thought we were done discussing Vampire Emblem?

1 hour ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I thought we were done discussing Vampire Emblem?

I mean, it's what started the thread (though at this point it's become speculation central).

Just now, The DanMan said:

I mean, it's what started the thread (though at this point it's become speculation central).

I know that, but I noticed it hadn't been brought up very much since the thread has just turned into pure hunger for info.

Come to think of it, I'm wondering if this thread should be renamed "FE16 "leaks"/Speculation" so that it doesn't appear to have strayed off-topic.

“We want to have an event that showcases a really high level of play. We want it to be fun for the players, fun for the fans in attendance and for those streaming at home. We want to have matchups that people want to see.”

Trinen also said that the Smash Bros. tournament will be aimed at both casual and longtime Nintendo fans. Trinen noted that with Splatoon 2’s matches, he believes that the spectator mode will make things easy to follow.

Finally, Trinen said that there “many” announcements to come regarding Nintendo’s E3 programming. Fans can look forward to hearing more in the next month or so."

Source: https://nintendosoup.com/bill-trinen-many-announcements-about-nintendos-e3-plans-coming-in-april/

P-please...t-this time for real...

3cd.png

Edited by Morian

12 minutes ago, Morian said:

“We want to have an event that showcases a really high level of play. We want it to be fun for the players, fun for the fans in attendance and for those streaming at home. We want to have matchups that people want to see.”

Trinen also said that the Smash Bros. tournament will be aimed at both casual and longtime Nintendo fans. Trinen noted that with Splatoon 2’s matches, he believes that the spectator mode will make things easy to follow.

Finally, Trinen said that there “many” announcements to come regarding Nintendo’s E3 programming. Fans can look forward to hearing more in the next month or so."

Source: https://nintendosoup.com/bill-trinen-many-announcements-about-nintendos-e3-plans-coming-in-april/

So we really are going to hear a lot of stuff this month, if not on the 20th.  The suspense is killing me!

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

29 minutes ago, Morian said:

The realist in me isn't expecting anything, but the optimist in me is hopeful.

Guest Dreamyboi
1 hour ago, Morian said:

3cd.png

Next month? Sure.

Not getting my hopes up this time. I'll save my hype for when something is shown.

1 hour ago, Morian said:

I'm not too familiar with these kind of events. Will it focus more on the tournament side of things, with the announcements being a minor though still exciting part of the event, or will it be pretty even between showing off the contests and providing pre-E3 information?

Anyway, if I may be perfectly honest, I'm not expecting that we'll get much information on Fire Emblem from this. I betting that we'll get an announcement/teaser trailer on the game, finally getting a look at the art-style, story, gameplay, etc., but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't show us anything, either.

That being said, I am expecting that IS will reveal something about the game either this month or early in May, and that the game will get it's own direct, or at least be have a larger focus in one. As much as the series has grown in popularity over the years, I don't think that Fire Emblem can hold its own at E3 yet, and it would be wiser to provide information about the game beforehand to hype people up and set expectations. It would also be a smart move to go more in-depth about the meat of the gameplay in it's own video/direct, so the people who are interested can have their fill while preventing uninterested parties from getting bored. Meanwhile, events like E3 should give an overall idea about what the game is about in order to build general interest and awareness.

12 hours ago, Morian said:

3cd.png

Man.....I hope so I do expect some kind of info for this game before E3 would bring me some closure till then....

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 hour ago, senior firehood said:

WHo is trinen? the easy way is...wait 3 days...if nothing happens....nin finacial report at end this month....if nothing there...then e3.....i dont need a trinen story mod

Bill Trinen is the Senior Product Marketing Manager of Nintendo of America. So he should be trustworthy:) 

31 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

I dont wanna destroy your hopes but after i clicked on the trinen source i saw that stroy is 2 weeks old.....after i clicked on the source again then i saw its from the 1st april .....ithink its just a april fool. 

2 days waiting and we know more

If it helps, clicking the source of each page basically gives you this: NintendoSoup cited resetera, resetera cited NintendoEverything, and NintendoEverything cited Polygon. Polygon originally posted the article on March 22nd, not April 1st.

Edited by Chconroy

7 minutes ago, Chconroy said:

If it helps, clicking the source of each page basically gives you this: NintendoSoup cited resetera, resetera cited NintendoEverything, and NintendoEverything cited Polygon. Polygon originally posted the article on March 22nd, not April 1st.

thank you! im relieved now :D

So on March 22nd, they said that next (April) month, we'd get to know more things about Nintendo's E3 plans, and today (17th/18th) we still have nothing? 

Good, I think that's enough to get me on the hype train. If Nintendo is consistent on anything, is that they like to push forward their new projects. They currently have one coming extremely soon; Labo. I now firmly believe that the lack of news is due to Labo's release and Nintendo not wanting it to be overshadowed. I think it might even be a great financial move, and it honestly works extremely well with a bunch of rumors, like the "imminent Pokémon Switch announcement" discussed everywhere.

Now is that good news for FE? You tell me. Seems like Big N believes it can compete with the likes of Pokémon and Smash, which I don't personally believe. 

Edited by JustLah
typo