FE16 "leaks"

I hope they drop a bomb. 

”The fans were disappointed after the direct. Now they are waiting for E3 and suspect nothing. Let’s reveal it now”

Well, one can dream at least.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Michelaar said:

Expecting a late November/December release.

Nah if Pokemon comes this year since their pushing to get it out asap it'll take November spot or Smash if they want to push into holidays October is a best bet.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

I have a theory : the s14 cipher key-word infinity/unlimited is in fact related to the wait since last year. It does not describe the future game but the fact that they left us without information for so long.

I wonder how many more "leaks" will pop up before E3 lol

I guess if it's not at E3, it's not coming out this year. Since they stated that they wanted to focus on the 2018 games. Has FE ever been delayed before? IIRC I wanna say PoR was and that's why Sacred Stones came to fruition (to make more time for PoR).

But what I sincerely hope is that the designer for the character costumes has some FASHION sense. Some of the costumes from the last couple of games were cool and gave birth to some of my favorite generic designs, but some were just plain bad (NO BUTT FLAPS. THIS ISN'T A GAY BAR. WHO WEARS A G STRING TO BATTLE?! WHY WEAR A BIG ASS TOILET BOWL FOR YOUR NECK BUT LEAVE YOUR ASS EXPOSED?! THE TOILET IS AT THE WRONG END!).

Meanwhile, here's something I would like for a dancer:

Spoiler

love-nikki-wind-deep-legend-event-guide-

For those interested, it's from dress up game called Love Nikki. Be fierce.

I'd prefer the one on the left, since it has swords like a dancer would. 

Tbh I'd be fine if a dancer didn't have any weapon of some sort, as long as they could dance for more people per turn, like a combo of the GBA dancers and the FE4 dancers.

8 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

40 days? okay there is much talk about fe 16 :/ time is short.....how can we prepare ourselfes?

Drink lots of orange juice.

2 hours ago, senior firehood said:

40 days? okay there is much talk about fe 16 :/ time is short.....how can we prepare ourselfes?

Get on with literally everything else and try put it at the back of your mind.  Then if something happens before then it might be a bit more exciting.  That way time will also pass quicker too if we occupy it with heaps of things to do. :) 

2 hours ago, senior firehood said:

Find a way to occupy your time until then.

Since others have made a list for Nintendo's remaining 2018 lineup I guess I'll do the same.

July - Yoshi

August - Fire Emblem

September - Super Smash Bros.

October - Pokemon

November - 2D Mario or 2D Zelda (a Link's Awakening remake and New Super Mario Wii U+ is rumored. However, there was the rumor of a Skyward Sword remaster from a few years ago. I'm hoping the Skyward Sword rumor is untrue though and it ends up being an HD remaster for Ocarina of Time since it is the 20th anniversary,)

December = Toss up. More Wii U ports, Indies and some niche Japanese third party games that are being published by Nintendo like The World Ends With You. 

noooo fe 16 will come at july!

because in this moment nintendo realise:" yo guys..did we forget something?...hmmmm....oh my god! we forgot fire emblem! lets make a direct only for fe! now! do something really quick! or we lose our important fans!"

yoshi in august and i think novemberor dec pokemon because they are lame!

and i dont want to see this nindies again....i get sick of it :/

On 5/2/2018 at 1:13 AM, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Nah if Pokemon comes this year since their pushing to get it out asap it'll take November spot or Smash if they want to push into holidays October is a best bet.

Pokemon wont come this year! LOL its MAY if that was the case we would have at least 3 trailers (including starters and box legendary reveal)!

13 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

noooo fe 16 will come at july!

because in this moment nintendo realise:" yo guys..did we forget something?...hmmmm....oh my god! we forgot fire emblem! lets make a direct only for fe! now! do something really quick! or we lose our important fans!"

yoshi in august and i think novemberor dec pokemon because they are lame!

and i dont want to see this nindies again....i get sick of it :/

...Okay.  I really think you need to take a chill pill or a break from this thread.  Find something else to do to get your mind off of the wait, perhaps play another video game or take a look at my Fire Emblem: Ascension project in Written Works (pretty please?).  I, for example, have recently started playing Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers to get me through the long wait for E3 now that my final exams are over.

There's no way we're going to see Fire Emblem Switch this early.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

39 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

...Okay.  I really think you need to take a chill pill or a break from this thread.  Find something else to do to get your mind off of it, perhaps play another video game or take a look at my Fire Emblem: Ascension project in Written Works (pretty please?).  I, for example, have recently started playing Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers to get me through the long wait for E3 now that my final exams are over.

There are plenty of things a person can do (especially in this day and age) ... not to mention its almost summer... so if people stick here i doubt we can persuade them otherwise :lol:

Edited by Pegasus Knight

34 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

...Okay.  I really think you need to take a chill pill or a break from this thread.  Find something else to do to get your mind off of the wait, perhaps play another video game or take a look at my Fire Emblem: Ascension project in Written Works (pretty please?).  I, for example, have recently started playing Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers to get me through the long wait for E3 now that my final exams are over.

your right and im sorry that i overreact a little^^ 

July is Octo Expansion and Octopath Traveler. The Crash remakes are landing on Switch, soon, too, as is the new Mario Tennis and a still steady flow of quality Nindies.

I really don't think Pokémon Gen 8 is coming this year for the same reason FE16 is taking so long: Devs are building a new engine for the Switch hardware. Gen 8's first game would either be that mythical Sinnoh remake, or flip a ton of Gen 7 assets as we assumed the rumored Star would. 

Though, FE16 doesn't have that privilege of being able to rehash assets en masse like Pokémon does across console generations.

The wait is brutal, but a 3 year dev cycle is pretty average. I'm now bemused at how many "fake" leaks we've gotten at this point. IS runs a tight ship, and I'm totally not salty that Steven Universe just got an awful leak when IS won't drop official info. Nope, not at all.

1 hour ago, Pegasus Knight said:

Pokemon wont come this year! LOL its MAY if that was the case we would have at least 3 trailers (including starters and box legendary reveal)!

That's why its unlikely many in other places think it will which is wishful thinking early 2019 before the next fiscal year for Switch is very likely to me.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 minute ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I heard that there is a new rumored title, fire emblem : lustrous daybreak.

Sounds fake to me but I thought it's something.

That sounds pretty cool actually. Where did you hear it though?

Just now, Azurodin said:

That sounds pretty cool actually. Where did you hear it though?

a new nintendo prime video

here is the source he provided: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/76571076/900653271

as usual take it with a grain of salt, it sounds too close to radiant dawn to me.

1 minute ago, Serea-chan said:

I'm pretty sure that's a shit post. Ya know lustrous daybreak is pretty similar to oh I dunno, Radiant Dawn? 

That's why I didn't believe it, unless IS is getting this lazy with names. just thought it would be a fun one to add to the ever growing catalogue of "FE 16 leaks".

Well see on the 7th if it's correct or not.

53 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

That's why I didn't believe it, unless IS is getting this lazy with names. just thought it would be a fun one to add to the ever growing catalogue of "FE 16 leaks".

Well see on the 7th if it's correct or not.

Is there something big on the 7th? I know of the rumored online details supposedly behind dropped then but never heard of anything else being shown.