FE16 "leaks"

8 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

May 26th

Oh! That's much closer than I thought, and only two weeks off from E3 too.

All this time I kept telling myself it wouldn't be related to FE16, but maybe we will get a teaser or SOMETHING before Nintendo's Direct...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not even a leak. It's a rumor. And big surprise! I can't believe people like to waste people's time on this bullshit.

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

It's not even a leak. It's a rumor. And big surprise! I can't believe people like to waste people's time on this bullshit.

They'll do anything for attention, even if it's bad.

Kind of like Lucario666/ToxicDuck/whatever the heck his name is who kept trolling on this site.  At least, that's the person who always pops into my head when I think of people wasting other people's time for attention.

28 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Yeah different wording fixed that that's why you NEVER trust rumors or leaks people should learn this by now have patience...

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

10 minutes ago, Chconroy said:

So somebody on 4chan is now claiming that they are the original leaker and the GameFaqs leaker is a fake.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/415632849

Ooh, the plot thickens.

Though, since this is the Lustrous Daybreak guy, I still don't expect the leak to be real.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

14 minutes ago, Chconroy said:

So somebody on 4chan is now claiming that they are the original leaker and the GameFaqs leaker is a fake.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/415632849

It was a treat reading this honestly. That people actually believe this shit and that he continues to do this. Omg lol.

11 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Oh! That's much closer than I thought, and only two weeks off from E3 too.

All this time I kept telling myself it wouldn't be related to FE16, but maybe we will get a teaser or SOMETHING before Nintendo's Direct...

thats why I'm looking foward to it! most exciting thing happening this month so far.

leak wars? ok im in!

i know a guy from IS and he tells me in horrible english that the fe game is really a vampire emblem:

story: there is a guy named "leak" and he tell all humans that vampires are coming.....the humans dont beliefe him.

a couple of month later after e3 the vampires are coming and all ran to  mr. leak for help.

mr. leak said that we must fight and start the holy war against the vampires.

some vampire survied the holy war because they hiding.

We play the vampires and must fight for surivie the day.

later we met mr. leak and he tells us he is also a vampire, he create vampires to start the holy war because he become famous cause he is the first vampire....

okay i drunk a little bit to lot coffe and must go sleep...sry for my stopping stupid story but i love u all and i know u are not angry with me^^

8 minutes ago, Serea-chan said:

https://gamingintel.com/2018/05/09/e3-2018-unannounced-games-leaked/

This is from Wal-Mart in Canada, a supposed E3 line-up of games. The image is so small I can't make out most of the titles. 

Jossed. Fire Emblem is not any of the listed titles. A clearer image is from the source:

On that supposed 4chan leak, he originally posted this on April 27: https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/414524048/#414524048

It's basically the same as the GFaqs one but was posted before that one.

What would make me the most angry if this turns out to be real is that Ness and Captain Falcon are in the Smash Switch trailer but not Marth. Allegedly.

I find it funny how Metroid Prime 4 is listed(a game with a TBA for a release date)and not Fire Emblem 16,a game that supposedly comes out this year.

And yea I know this is a leaked list but still.

Edit:Just read that 4chan leak,I'm certain it's fake because he talks about MP 4 teaser for E3 but Nindy said that they'll be focusing on 2018 titles on E3 only.

Edited by The Lazy Tactician

8 hours ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

I find it funny how Metroid Prime 4 is listed(a game with a TBA for a release date)and not Fire Emblem 16,a game that supposedly comes out this year.

And yea I know this is a leaked list but still.

Edit:Just read that 4chan leak,I'm certain it's fake because he talks about MP 4 teaser for E3 but Nindy said that they'll be focusing on 2018 titles on E3 only.

I don't believe it either, but focusing on 2018 titles doesn't necessarily mean there will be no 2019 titles mentioned.

Guys guys guys!

I have a source who's a friend of my friend's cousin, and he works at IS. I got the scoop on what the name and some details would be:

Fire Emblem: Mandela Effect

Stars a protagonist that uses a sword

The myrmidon is indeed edgy.

This game will "breath life" into characters like never before.

Classic classes may or may not be returning.

Blue haired characters may or may not be returning.

There's a female Pegasus knight.

Cancelled.

this is totalllllllllly realllllllll

Edited by Dandy Druid

9 hours ago, familyplayer said:

I don't believe it either, but focusing on 2018 titles doesn't necessarily mean there will be no 2019 titles mentioned.

Well they did said games beyond 2018 will get info at a later date unless Metroid Prime 4 was quickly done with no problems which I heavily doubt is 2018 lol since its TBA with Bayonetta 3 but yeah I guess we'll see soon.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

6 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Guys guys guys!

I have a source who's a friend of my friend's cousin, and he works at IS. I got the scoop on what the name and some details would be:

Fire Emblem: Mandela Effect

Stars a protagonist that uses a sword

The myrmidon is indeed edgy.

This game will "breath life" into characters like never before.

Classic classes may or may not be returning.

Blue haired characters may or may not be returning.

There's a female Pegasus knight.

Cancelled.

this is totalllllllllly realllllllll

Honestly I don't think it matters if this leak is real or fake, because it gives us nothing to talk about/think about. It just gives us a title and an info drop date (e3, which we were already expecting). And the only thing to discuss with the title is "is it related to Tellius or nah" which doesn't lead to very interesting discussions. With the exception of the Mario Odyssey DLC and the Smash stuff, most of the info in the e3 part of the rumor is like that, just small amorphous blobs from a supposed Nintendo e3 presentation. And we got literally the least to go off, ironically.

I'd legit rather have seen some fantastical absurdly detailed obvious fake.