FE16 "leaks"

1 hour ago, coldhand25 said:

I'm surprised we hit 100 pages before even getting any information about the game...

Thing is, it's mostly 100 pages of whining that we haven't got any information about the game. In that regard, I'm not surprised at all.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, NinjaMonkey said:

Thing is, it's mostly 100 pages of whining that we haven't got any information about the game. In that regard, I'm not surprised at all.

Whining is what we do best though, kappa.

1 hour ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Once info does come we'll FINALLY get some better topics going sadly this topic will sink eventually it was very interesting and lasted sooooo long.

True, but I still hope this topic gets stickied as a monument to all the emotions we've gone through this past year and a half xD

leaks 101, even with no verifiable information on hand you can still keep a thread going for more then one hundred pages on wild speculation alone.

-for further reference see rest of thresd

9 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

What "justice" would that be?

Rip justice - BGM

Idk dude I'm still fiending for information. you got any leads bro? whaddya selling?

Congratulations on reaching 101 pages!! Anyway, though I might be out of place but, after seeing the royal wedding I thought that it would be nice if FE 16 took inspiration from real monarchies, it would make for a great story. Oh and E3 is coming very soon, can't wait!!!!

4 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

Congratulations on reaching 101 pages!! Anyway, though I might be out of place but, after seeing the royal wedding I thought that it would be nice if FE 16 took inspiration from real monarchies, it would make for a great story. Oh and E3 is coming very soon, can't wait!!!!

Just gotta get through a full week and a couple days left of May the wait and silence better pay off!

25 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

Maybe fire emblem 16 is so GOOD that destroys the earth and our eyes!

Never thought I would say this, buuut..... I hope it won't be that good.

3 minutes ago, coldhand25 said:

Never thought I would say this, buuut..... I hope it won't be that good.

Let's compromise and wish it's good enough to destroy the world, but it takes long enough for us to finish it.

On 5/20/2018 at 2:26 AM, SuperNova125 said:

Most real Monarchies of the past are tyranical and/or filled with aristocrats who view those of lesser birth lesser humans. And the politics surrounding nations is built far less on morality and far more on what is best for the stability and political interests of that country. So while it would be a more interesting story than *generic shonen adventure*, well... They don't make great protagonists or heroes.

14 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

If Nintendo wants to give us a surprise Direct Mini getting sub-E3-tier announcements out of the way now would be a good time

I don't think FE is considered a sub-tier party though. If there was a Direct Mini, it would just create more salt/apathy.

52 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

I don't think FE is considered a sub-tier party though. If there was a Direct Mini, it would just create more salt/apathy.

People worry that Fire Emblem is too small to take up space at E3, but also too large for a normal Direct? Guh?

I mean, last year's Pre-E3 Direct was a pokemon focused one announcing both Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon for 3DS and Pokken for Switch. But my prediction remains that if anything is getting a game focused Direct within two weeks of E3, it's Smash. I just don't buy them introducing the game mere minutes before we see people playing an entire tournament. Anybody tuning in late will be hopeless to catch up on the info dump, and it will be a dump.