FE16 "leaks"

2 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

People worry that Fire Emblem is too small to take up space at E3, but also too large for a normal Direct? Guh?

I mean, last year's Pre-E3 Direct was a pokemon focused one announcing both Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon for 3DS and Pokken for Switch. But my prediction remains that if anything is getting a game focused Direct within two weeks of E3, it's Smash. I just don't buy them introducing the game mere minutes before we see people playing an entire tournament. Anybody tuning in late will be hopeless to catch up on the info dump, and it will be a dump.

I said it was too large for a Direct Mini, not a normal direct. Plus the person I responded to worded it in a way that implied that the Direct Mini would be for small stuff. To me, small stuff is the indie level and small company games. IS is fairly large and a first party Nintendo game company, so I think just putting it in a small direct wouldn't make too much sense unless if they just teased it.

I don't think E3 is out of the question tbh. Wasn't RD at E3, and that's when the series wasn't nearly as successful as it is now.

2 hours ago, Zawisza Czarny said:

We really are whiners, aren't we?

It's our fandom culture.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I TOTALLY forgot about the cipher event coming in a few days after just mentioning it a while ago. I doubt we'll see FE16 at the event (that's obviously E3 material) maybe more subtle hints if there's any.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

There might be some new character maybe? Like they show one or two promo cards with characters we've never seen before, and it would turn out they are from the new game? I don't know. Honestly, even that would be enough for me to be able to wait patiently until E3 :D

Honnestly I highly doubt they will reveal stuff about the next game, as we have not info at all. Especially if the reveal is in two weeks. It'd make more sense for the first reveals to be on a gaming context (nintendo direct or trailer), especially if the reveal is in two weeks.

We had a preview of Celica's friends on cipher but Celica was already revealed.

It will be a great surprise if there is something announced though.

Uhm..i saw that picturein cipher forums here.....

z2pkSVY.png

That girls name is Nieve and she hast a dark sword on her hand....but she is only under eraly revealed artwork.....i like her style and i hope she is in fe16^^

there is a another pic from a knigt with food in his hands

frontier_38_07.png

Maybe he is something on the light side xD but he looks okay^^

do you thing this pictures have something to do with fe16? Maybe this characters were in the fire emblem games but i dont found them.

5 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

z2pkSVY.png

That girls name is Nieve and she hast a dark sword on her hand....but she is only under eraly revealed artwork.....i like her style and i hope she is in fe16^^

frontier_38_07.png

do you thing this pictures have something to do with fe16? Maybe this characters were in the fire emblem games but i dont found them.

These are both Cipher mascots. Pretty recent ones at that. They've introduced quite a few recently.

8 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

z2pkSVY.png

frontier_38_07.png

Both of these are Cipher OCs - specifically, these are Nieve/Niamh and Valjean. If they appear in FE16, it'll be as DLC content, just as Emma, Yuzu, Shade, and Randal were DLC characters for Shadows of Valentia; and if so, I highly doubt they'll be at all plot relevant. 

8 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

z2pkSVY.png

frontier_38_07.png

Nieve better be romancable if she's even in FE16 hot damn...

6 hours ago, FuranSuwa said:

She looks like a serious opponent to Lucina for the waifu title...

Nah, no character is a real opponent to Lucina not for me at least :P, but her arts are pretty amazing. They remind me of Rage of Bahamut cards somehow, which is definitely a positive thing.

9 hours ago, senior firehood said:

z2pkSVY.png

frontier_38_07.png

Valjean was released alongside Alice a few months ago, so they're pretty recent OCs.

Nieve was released not too long ago actually. I believe she debuted in the last cipher set.

What's interesting about the 3 of them is that, IIRC, they were all drawn/designed by the same artist, Mayo.

Mayo has worked A LOT with FE recently, and has some of the most cipher appearances among the artists that work with IS. They also have a few characters in Heroes. I'd say Mayo working a lot on FE recently is verrrrrryyyyy interesting....

2 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Mayo has worked A LOT with FE recently, and has some of the most cipher appearances among the artists that work with IS. They also have a few characters in Heroes. I'd say Mayo working a lot on FE recently is verrrrrryyyyy interesting....

I love Mayos drawings. If he draws all characters in fe 16 then im very happy.

First i saw Valjean and Nieve i thought Nieve looks like a vampire and behind her is a dark kingdom or the black moon or blackhole.

Valjean looks like a soldier from the light side^^  so i speculated that somehow vampire emblem or "new moon" thing is maybe true.

I cant wait for the cipher stream now xD

I do not like those Cipher character designs. Still hoping for Hidari or someone with a less fanservicey style.

Also, last night was the first night I dreamt of an FE16 announcement. It was a third Tellius game (despite me not wanting one) but also Lucina was in it (gah!) and she was a mage. Hopefully the announcement is soon but is nothing like that.

Edited by Book Bro

2 hours ago, senior firehood said:

I love Mayos drawings. If he draws all characters in fe 16 then im very happy.

First i saw Valjean and Nieve i thought Nieve looks like a vampire and behind her is a dark kingdom or the black moon or blackhole.

Valjean looks like a soldier from the light side^^  so i speculated that somehow vampire emblem or "new moon" thing is maybe true.

I cant wait for the cipher stream now xD

Same if we get more OCs of similar styles I'll find it hilarious Nieve looks so beautiful and Valjean looks cool like a full Armored Jakob!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 hour ago, Book Bro said:

I do not like those Cipher character designs. Still hoping for Hidari or someone with a less fanservicey style.

Also, last night was the first night I dreamt of an FE16 announcement. It was a third Tellius game (despite me not wanting one) but also Lucina was in it (gah!) and she was a mage. Hopefully the announcement is soon but is nothing like that.

I'd love to see Hidari tackle come back for FE 16. After the Echoes designs, it's be a shame to him go so soon.

I find it hilarious and awesome that Nieve is wielding TWO tomes in that second picture. And you thought Reinhardt was trouble...

Seriously though, I love Nieve's colour scheme (I love my blue/ black/ whites) and Alice and Valjean would be great to see in FE16, for their banter if nothing else. 

16 hours ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Nieve better be romancable if she's even in FE16 hot damn...

16 hours ago, FuranSuwa said:

She looks like a serious opponent to Lucina for the waifu title...

9 hours ago, coldhand25 said:

Nah, no character is a real opponent to Lucina not for me at least :P, but her arts are pretty amazing. They remind me of Rage of Bahamut cards somehow, which is definitely a positive thing.

Now I'm curious as to whether you three have seen the art Mayo drew to celebrate Set 12's release. Actually, I'll post it here so I can see the ensuing chaos first hand. The Boundless Chaos, as it were.

NiamhMayo3.jpg

I agree, @Book Bro, Hidari's style is definitely much more...family friendly so far. For the most part.

Edited by DefyingFates

14 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I find it hilarious and awesome that Nieve is wielding TWO tomes in that second picture. And you thought Reinhardt was trouble...

Seriously though, I love Nieve's colour scheme (I love my blue/ black/ whites) and Alice and Valjean would be great to see in FE16, for their banter if nothing else. 

Now I'm curious as to whether you three have seen the art Mayo drew to celebrate Set 12's release. Actually, I'll post it here so I can see the ensuing chaos first hand. The Boundless Chaos, as it were.

NiamhMayo3.jpg

I agree, @Book Bro, Hidari's style is definitely much more...family friendly so far. For the most part.

Yeah I saw that one very lovely!??worthy wallpaper!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

36 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

NiamhMayo3.jpg

awesooooooooooome picture!!!!!! Cant wait for fe 16 anymore xD

59 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I thought you'd say that xD Are you actually gonna set it as a wallpaper?

Perhaps! XD

46 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

awesooooooooooome picture!!!!!! Cant wait for fe 16 anymore xD

Yeah let's pray to Naga!