FE16 "leaks"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I forgot but when is the cipher livestream? And for what series is it for 13 or 14? Also how long till E3? Hype has reached beyond normal levels. I even began writing fanfic, but won't share (for now). Btw loved these OCs, they could fit in with the vampire emblem "leaks".

39 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Sorry I forgot but when is the cipher livestream? And for what series is it for 13 or 14? Also how long till E3? Hype has reached beyond normal levels. I even began writing fanfic, but won't share (for now). Btw loved these OCs, they could fit in with the vampire emblem "leaks".

If I remember correctly the cipher livestream is Satursday, And E3 in a little more than 2 weeks, starts the 9 but Nintendo is the last conference on the 12 (dates may vary of 1 day due to time difference)

4 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I find it hilarious and awesome that Nieve is wielding TWO tomes in that second picture. And you thought Reinhardt was trouble...

Seriously though, I love Nieve's colour scheme (I love my blue/ black/ whites) and Alice and Valjean would be great to see in FE16, for their banter if nothing else. 

Now I'm curious as to whether you three have seen the art Mayo drew to celebrate Set 12's release. Actually, I'll post it here so I can see the ensuing chaos first hand. The Boundless Chaos, as it were.

NiamhMayo3.jpg

I agree, @Book Bro, Hidari's style is definitely much more...family friendly so far. For the most part.

Woah, haven't seen this one yet, but man, this looks gorgeous! Also, I don't mind it being fanservice-ish, as it's nowhere near Camilla's plot armour imho :D I wouldn't mind if FE16 was drawn in this style.

Randal (Lando ? the green gambler paladin) mention the great chaos in his conversation in echoes , he aske if Celica or Alm know about it wich they don't.

26 minutes ago, nosef said:

Randal (Lando ? the green gambler paladin) mention the great chaos in his conversation in echoes , he aske if Celica or Alm know about it wich they don't.

your right! he mention it lol! i cant remember all of it but what i know he only said" do you know the boundless chaos? no? oh...ok forget it! xD

1 hour ago, nosef said:

Yeah I don't know why he would ask 2 main characters from a mainline game something like that if it has no overall meaning. At least we know from Nieve's character bio she's from a world with some unknown source of power something to think about I guess.

i found something about it.  i remember there was a discussion here in the cipher forums about it but i cant find it.  

The Boundless Chaos birthed the "Cipher World".

Its power returned everything to nothing,
making everything into a dream.

It started to eat into other worlds, expanding the "Cipher World".
At that time...

Heroes from countless worlds and countless eras
were summoned to this realm via Outrealm Gates.

To stop the Boundless Chaos from running rampart...
And to discover the truth of the world...
The heroes' battle begins.

So what do you all think about it? is this a good information or is this meant only for cipher game?  

I feel that the Cipher OCs and whatnot aren't in any way connected to FE16. It would completely alienate a lot of western FE players, a large part of buyers, to do so. It's probably just a reference for fans of Cipher for a Cipher character to ask something about the Boundless Chaos. I do think that Cipher OCs will be DLC in FE16 though sense Echoes did so. I also enjoy Nieve's art. It's tasteful fanservice which I can get behind. More is less after all. 

39 minutes ago, familyplayer said:

I feel that the Cipher OCs and whatnot aren't in any way connected to FE16. It would completely alienate a lot of western FE players, a large part of buyers, to do so. It's probably just a reference for fans of Cipher for a Cipher character to ask something about the Boundless Chaos. I do think that Cipher OCs will be DLC in FE16 though sense Echoes did so. I also enjoy Nieve's art. It's tasteful fanservice which I can get behind. More is less after all. 

Yeah I doubt the Cipher OCs themselves are connected to FE16 in canon(DLC unlocks probably) unless the OCs in the card game are from the suppose games land  (ie Emma, Shade and Yuzu in the card games are from the world of Fates in cipher canon) still strange since western players that very likely not ever heard of the FE cipher scratch their heads at this line. It could very likely be non-canon text but who knows probably will find out soon if FE16 focuses around this Chaos stuff (probably not).

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

14 hours ago, Book Bro said:

Also, last night was the first night I dreamt of an FE16 announcement. It was a third Tellius game (despite me not wanting one) but also Lucina was in it (gah!) and she was a mage. Hopefully the announcement is soon but is nothing like that.

As someone who likes both Tellius and Awakening, that sounds more like a nightmare than a dream

9 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

I even began writing fanfic, but won't share (for now). 

A fanfic about the hype before the reveal, or....

9 hours ago, senior firehood said:

Unbenannt.PNG.3f4fc9d260dccad1deee541e8c04d12c.PNG

i hope they have more of these characters.......world of chaos... idont know the story but i hope she isnt a foe!

7 hours ago, senior firehood said:

i found something about it.  i remember there was a discussion here in the cipher forums about it but i cant find it.  

The Boundless Chaos birthed the "Cipher World".

Its power returned everything to nothing,
making everything into a dream.

It started to eat into other worlds, expanding the "Cipher World".
At that time...

Heroes from countless worlds and countless eras
were summoned to this realm via Outrealm Gates.

To stop the Boundless Chaos from running rampart...
And to discover the truth of the world...
The heroes' battle begins.

So what do you all think about it? is this a good information or is this meant only for cipher game?  

This is all exclusive to Cipher. The Boundless Chaos is the justification for all the FE games crossing over for the sake of the game (and also why you can also have characters taken from different points in their lives, like Young and Adult Tiki).

As for Nieve, she has a funny personality. In her debut issue of the Cipher Frontier she shows up out of nowhere and terrifies the other OCs, only to...not be able to talk much because she's too shy. D'aww xD

So, @Blade Lord Lyn and @FuranSuwa, now you can gush about her personality and not just her looks. You're welcome for the better public image :P

(It's only typing this that I realise Nieve borrows elements from both Lucina and Nephenee. Yeah IS definitely knew what they were doing when they designed her...)

1 hour ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

@DefyingFatesI do love my waifus but I also like what kind of characters they are!

Can't believe we're on the final stretch to E3!

Me neither! (And I'm glad you're that kind of fan :P)

I came across this article from DualShockers yesterday: it's nice to know that some media outlets are feeling the news drought too.

1 day to cipher stream! uhm..... i searched but i cant find the live stream...is tere any live stream on youtube or where do you watch it?

So Nieve is like a lucina -nephenee combo, woah..thats the best combo :D but i thought she is maybe a main character. it is okay when we can her on a dlc but it is cool when she involved in the story because she is a very strong character

1 hour ago, senior firehood said:

1 day to cipher stream! uhm..... i searched but i cant find the live stream...is tere any live stream on youtube or where do you watch it?

So Nieve is like a lucina -nephenee combo, woah..thats the best combo :D but i thought she is maybe a main character. it is okay when we can her on a dlc but it is cool when she involved in the story because she is a very strong character

2 great things together romancable please! I hope we can get know her if she's character DLC.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 hour ago, senior firehood said:

It's on NicoNico. 

19 minutes ago, GrimmLow said:

It's on NicoNico. 

4 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Yep its mostly on NicoNico where they'll stream.

Thank u :D! i saw that stream goes 1 1/2 hour, thats nice! i hope it is english subbed because i want to understand what they talk about the characters but i thnik the translation coming soon. it is enough for me to see some cool characters

4 minutes ago, MetalAmethyst said:

7:00 AM is pretty early for a stream.

I once got up at about 5:00 AM to watch an Atlus stream hoping for more SMT Switch info.

I'm never getting up early for a livestream ever again

12 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I once got up at about 5:00 AM to watch an Atlus stream hoping for more SMT Switch info.

I'm never getting up early for a livestream ever again

I think anyone here who stayed up late/ got up early for the last Nintendo Direct shares your pain xD