FE16 "leaks"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

We must only wait 13 days. maybe they show us a trailer but i will wait...and then e3 beginns....we get a lot of suprhype! maybe the releasecomes early and we can kick the sh** out of the boundless chaos with nieve!

You really like her, don't you?

And I wonder how many pages we'll reach by then: 110 seems a safe bet. How about 120?

You know, it could be possible that they'll spring a mini Fire Emblem direct or something along those lines before e3...just saying.

2 hours ago, escotanner said:

You know, it could be possible that they'll spring a mini Fire Emblem direct or something along those lines before e3...just saying.

unless we get another remake announcement (not horribly unlikely) and fire emblem warriors 2 (again not unlikely and I would not be surprised if we got an announcement at E3) both at once seems unlikely, otherwise I doubt it, a special direct is used to dump info about several games and there is no way that they are having a direct just to announce one game.

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

By the way, here's Nieve/ Niamh's art without the text across it, for those of you interested (you know exactly who you are).

DefykOfVwAA6keq.jpg

Heh thanks!?

Honestly at this rate I doubt a mini PrE3 direct will happen(would LOVE to be wrong here) but that's ok we got 12 days left before big things happen!

So Fifa 19 has been announced for the Switch.. funnily enough, there was a "Fifa 2019" title on the E3 list leak..it seems like Fire Emblem Memories could be true after all.

2 minutes ago, JustLah said:

So Fifa 19 has been announced for the Switch.. funnily enough, there was a "Fifa 2019" title on the E3 list leak..it seems like Fire Emblem Memories could be true after all.

Oh dear gods.  I hope IS isn't running out of ideas.

EDIT: This wasn't the same leak that had the Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee, was it?

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

14 minutes ago, JustLah said:

Fire Emblem Memories actually sounds kind of nice. It has this emotional and warm feeling to it, which sounds good enough for me. Echoes sounded kinda cold and emotional, so Memories could be something similar to that. Or maybe another remake? Honestly, I would  be happier with a new game, but I wouldn't mind a Sacred Stones remake/sequel either. Ah well, I find it highly unlikely that they would release two remakes in a row.

Edited by coldhand25

25 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

EDIT: This wasn't the same leak that had the Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee, was it?

It is, yes. The guy who leaked Fallout 76 also said Fallout 3 Anniversary is real. I think the list might be completely legitimate, which is quite crazy, because it has Metroid, F-Zero and Star Fox altogether.

Edit: lxgh9aah0z011.jpg

Edited by JustLah

25 minutes ago, JustLah said:

FIFA is an annual franchise and the Switch is a runaway success. That the two would go together is an easy guess to make.

23 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Yes, but it came after a bunch of other Let's Go leaks that practically confirmed the games' existence, so it doesn't mean anything.

All that said, Memories does sound similar to Elegy of the Brave, only much much worse. If this is real, maybe the latter winds up as the JPN name.

2 hours ago, ElectiveToast said:

Dat ?.

A cow?

2 minutes ago, JustLah said:

It is, yes. The guy who leaked Fallout 76 also said Fallout 3 Anniversary is real. I think the list might be completely legitimate, which is quite crazy, because it has Metroid, F-Zero and Star Fox altogether.

*gulp*

Well this is gonna be an interesting E3.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

^ This!! Exactly this. its actually very easy to fake something like that. In fact its been done before. I don't buy this leak and I find the name of these games hard to believe. (Metroid prime renegade? Fire emblem Memories? I smell BS).

8 minutes ago, kotaro said:

^ This!! Exactly this. its actually very easy to fake something like that. In fact its been done before. I don't buy this leak and I find the name of these games hard to believe. (Metroid prime renegade? Fire emblem Memories? I smell BS).

The Renegade thing does give me a few doubts.

And something feels wrong about devoting E3 time to what are basically Pokémon spin-off games when (to the best of my knowledge) not even main series Pokémon has ever been at E3.

I'll take it a step further and say it would be more likely for Shin Megami Tensei V to appear at E3 than a Pokémon game.  At the very least both games in the SMT4 duology have had E3 trailers.  SMT5 could get the same treatment, but I'll admit I'll have an easier time believing it would be at the Tokyo Game Show since aside from Persona, MegaTen doesn't have a lot of mainstream appeal here in the States.

1 hour ago, JustLah said:

Edit: lxgh9aah0z011.jpg

Just a trailer for Pokemon: Let's Go - Eevee/Pikachu? That seems very suspicious. Why only give a second trailer only two weeks after releasing the first trailer. It is not a Teaser then a trailer scenario, this means two full trailers. Sure the game comes out in November, but still feels a little to early to get a new full trailer.

3 hours ago, JustLah said:

Hmm VERY interesting....if true I wouldn't be surprised in the name since the newer modern Fire Emblem games have it (ie Awakening and Fates excluding SoV since that's a remake).As people here said it could still be fake (at least in the names) but hey its almost here we'll soon see the full legitimacy of this list.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

2 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

The Renegade thing does give me a few doubts.

And something feels wrong about devoting E3 time to what are basically Pokémon spin-off games when (to the best of my knowledge) not even main series Pokémon has ever been at E3.

I'll take it a step further and say it would be more likely for Shin Megami Tensei V to appear at E3 than a Pokémon game.  At the very least both games in the SMT4 duology have had E3 trailers.  SMT5 could get the same treatment, but I'll admit I'll have an easier time believing it would be at the Tokyo Game Show since aside from Persona, MegaTen doesn't have a lot of mainstream appeal here in the States.

metroid prime renegade takes place 6 years after the events of metroid fusion where Adam Malkovich's AI dumps all of the galactic federation's secret plans to create a perfect metroid-human hybrid and the location of said hybrid, then it becomes a race against time as samus must find the hybrid before the federation and space pirates can collect it and use it's powers to usher in an age of tyranny and fear. After collecting the hybrid, samus realises that she must eliminate all the galactic federation leaders in order to reform the federation.

this is the plot of metroid prime 4.

Edited by thecrimsonflash