FE16 "leaks"

48 minutes ago, kiaxxl said:

I have plenty of other video game series communities I'm interested in that are generally more peaceful than FE is, though as I said I feel like the old vs new thing is calming down (and was never that toxic to begin with).

Anyways, this is the thread for FE16. I hope it's a good new game for all different types of fans. 

I completely agree with you on everything.....

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

I'd prefer for them to make a good game rather than trying to please the fan base.

To me lots of the games have been good(well maybe not that much of Echoes except art, the VA and potential of 3D hubs impo) but overall great than some of the negative users try to make them out to be...

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

35 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

If there is online game in fe 16, i come here and hope i can share friendscodes with you all! cause u all are awesome! 

I never thought that im talk about that much of fire emblem here and i got a lot of fun! 

Glad to hear!

I would love online game honestly, even if it is just a minigame or whatever.

38 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

If there is online game in fe 16, i come here and hope i can share friendscodes with you all! cause u all are awesome! 

I never thought that im talk about that much of fire emblem here and i got a lot of fun! 

Same!!! I'm sure that will likely happen especially sharing each others characters and stuff!

5 hours ago, Tsak said:

average fanbase as in what? any sort of fanbase?

Video game series fanbases always have trolls and negative people, it's literally all they attempt to amount to most of the time. I'd say a solid amount of video game players aren't really creative nor do they produce anything creatively. So they usually fall on the other end of the spectrum of criticism and are very vocal about their opinions. All they seem to do is consume creative products and spit fire. Because being creative and actually coming up with solid ideas or producing something is much harder than complaining about someone else's creative work.

While I agree with you for the most part, I don't think you have to be someone who is creative enough to make something like a dev would to criticize them. That's similar to the argument that you can't criticize movies unless you try to make one, can't criticize games unless you make one, etc. which is simply untrue.

I wonder which trailer character will be the initial fan favourite? I remember a lot of fans were interested in Leo, back when we nicknamed him 'Blarth' lol. 

2 minutes ago, nhaer042 said:

Ugh, we're so close! The next five days better go fast. Also, I know the E3 direct is Tuesday but does anyone know what time exactly?

9:00-9:45AM, I think.

Atlus is supposed to have their own thing later that day, so I hope to see Shin Megami Tensei V if not Fire Emblem Switch at E3!

Well I know people will say anyone can make a leak but Paladins has also now been confirmed for Switch and launching next week so since the same guy is also responsible for the possible E3 list leak its possible Memories could be FE16's name but we are almost there to find out!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 minute ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Well I know people will say anyone can make a leak but Paladins has also is now confirmed for Switch and launching next week so since the same guy with that possible E3 list leak its possible Memories could be FE16's name but we are almost there to find out!

At this point I've fully mentally prepared myself to see FE Switch revealed as Fire Emblem: Memories (or something like that, I'm not sure if the title is for the Japan or international release).

What I'm wondering is what more they could possibly do with an amnesiac protagonist.

15 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

At this point I've fully mentally prepared myself to see FE Switch revealed as Fire Emblem: Memories (or something like that, I'm not sure if the title is for the Japan or international release).

What I'm wondering is what more they could possibly do with an amnesiac protagonist.

Since we had 2 of them already if this is true then I feel the memories of the protagonist will play an even more huge role in the games lore and story!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 minute ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Since we had 2 of them already if this is true the I feel the memories of the protagonist will play a even more huge role in the games lore and story!

Better yet, most of the story is literally a giant flashback.

Memories is a bit of bland title in my opinion. I'm hoping that there was a nugget of truth in the 'elegy of the brave' rumour and that 'memories' is more about remembering fallen soldiers rather than an amnesiac protag.

I'd love an FE4-esque theme of children of warriors who died in a big, horrible battle. Kids who grew up in harsh conditions and want to finish what their parents started. 

just wait until e3 bring fire emblem out. it can be that we hear nothing about emblem in e3 ( remember the 2 last direct without emblem).

i think the game is ready to go and after e3 it release in short time and evryone is happy!. why i think they release it quickly? 2 years or more of develepment! we talking about IS not gamefreak!

6 hours ago, familyplayer said:

While I agree with you for the most part, I don't think you have to be someone who is creative enough to make something like a dev would to criticize them. That's similar to the argument that you can't criticize movies unless you try to make one, can't criticize games unless you make one, etc. which is simply untrue.

I didn't say they couldn't have an opinion or have criticisms, i just said they're very vocal about it and they like their consumption of creative work. 
Sometimes they are on the money too, usually with much vitriol however. It's hard to take criticisms seriously when it's also added with a death threat. Not defending developers or designers or anything, but it's pretty common place tbh.

1 hour ago, The Lazy Tactician said:

Fire Emblem is my most anticipated game for E3.I really hope Nindy provides a satisfying reveal.I'll be annoyed if we only get a vague cinematic trailer and thats it.

Same here!!! it needs to WOW me for the long absence of no info as long as it's a CGI trailer going into the gameplay(like what Awakening/Fates did)I'm satisfied!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn