FE16 "leaks"

16 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

fire emblem become human....thsts the next title leak!

The idea of David Cage writing a Fire Emblem game terrifies me to no end.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Chconroy said:

i know...fire emblem like this would be terrible! if you dont push the buttons in hhe right time your avatar falls from the cliff xD..but first conrats that we come to 120 pages...we can proud to ourselfes..what means thst we truly fire emblem fans! in heart and blood!

6 minutes ago, Chconroy said:

The taguel have to drink from different watering holes and ride in the back of the caravan because I'm good at subtext.

23 minutes ago, Altrosa said:

The taguel have to drink from different watering holes and ride in the back of the caravan because I'm good at subtext.

Press X to Marth.

33 minutes ago, Altrosa said:

The taguel have to drink from different watering holes and ride in the back of the caravan

I fail to see anything wrong with this.

1 hour ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

3 days left, well there's gonna be stuff today non Nintendo to check out so there's that.

Where can I check the other non-nintendo stuff out? Is there a website or something? Ooh I want to see everything, I am so hyped!!!

Also congrats on us reaching 120 pages!!! 

17 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Where can I check the other non-nintendo stuff out? Is there a website or something? Ooh I want to see everything, I am so hyped!!!

Youtube I think. 

Sadly I work during Nintendo's so I hope it gets posted after. 

30 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

YouTube and Twitch should have livestreams for every conference hosted by the company themselves.

Been awhile missed you all :) 

Tuesday eh? So, we're all pretty much assuming we'll get Fire Emblem news at e3 since the last direct. And I'm onboard because you know, they kinda HAVE to reveal it now. Otherwise, everything else at e3 will 100% overshadow it and it'll be Radiant Dawn all over again.

Now, here's my addition to the topic at hand... What if FE16 isn't the only FE game that will be announced this Tuesday? 

Edited by TwinBlade

15 minutes ago, TwinBlade said:

Been awhile missed you all :) 

Tuesday eh? So, we're all pretty much assuming we'll get Fire Emblem news at e3 since the last direct. And I'm onboard because you know, they kinda HAVE to reveal it now. Otherwise, everything else at e3 will 100% overshadow it and it'll be Radiant Dawn all over again.

Now, here's my addition to the topic at hand... What if FE16 isn't the only FE game that will be announced this Tuesday? 

I believe the Echoes director said he really wanted to remake FE6 if could choose one, though I don't have the link on me right now. A first-ever official localisation and remake would be crazy good. I bet they'd add Lyn in too for the newer players who know her, and we'd finally get another FE6 banner for Heroes

Not expecting it, though. 

Edited by kiaxxl

16 hours ago, Altrosa said:

Judging by the fan art and fiction, I'm inclined to disagree. IS clearly picked up on it too, looking at merchandise and Heroes. All of which just push CQ stuff further. Plus, there is something special to the idea of a family that loves you for you, not out of any obligation by blood or marital relations. (There are a few other factors, like Camilla's tropey-ness, but it's not like BR lacks sexy ladies.)

This is true, but I mean in terms of if you were REALLY Corrin and not just a fan who knew it was all fake and that the MC can't die because of he's the MC. I feel like many would either choose BR because they don't want to get killed, or choose neither side because they don't want to be a cause for more conflict or decide between two important sides of family (and also don't want to die). Note: I say "don't want to be a cause for more conflict," but Rev sorta shows they still will be (which is dumb), but I'm trying to think of somebody realistically in that situation.

5 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

Basically go on YouTube or twitch for the conferences I always go on YouTube.

1 hour ago, Caineghis said:

Nice thanks very helpful!

19 minutes ago, nhaer042 said:

It's gonna feel like an eternity until Tuesday gets here. 

Sure does, doesn’t it Nhaer? Hopefully I’m not working at my local Ruby’s on Tuesday.

4 minutes ago, Perkilator said:

Sure does, doesn’t it Nhaer? Hopefully I’m not working at my local Ruby’s on Tuesday.

I think the Nintendo press conference will start just as I get off work if I'm reading the time correctly.