FE16 "leaks"

5 hours ago, TwinBlade said:

Been awhile missed you all :) 

Tuesday eh? So, we're all pretty much assuming we'll get Fire Emblem news at e3 since the last direct. And I'm onboard because you know, they kinda HAVE to reveal it now. Otherwise, everything else at e3 will 100% overshadow it and it'll be Radiant Dawn all over again.

Now, here's my addition to the topic at hand... What if FE16 isn't the only FE game that will be announced this Tuesday? 

I've been hoping for this outcome for a long time. I'd love for a new man game and a remake of one of the Japan-only games. Bonus points if the two tie together some way (i.e. a remake of FE 6 and the new game is set on Elibe).

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be at work during the Nintendo Direct but hopefully I should still be able to catch it on my lunch break if the internet doesn't decide to act up. I'm kind of excited for it, but it isn't too the point where I would be disappointed or mad if it doesn't get revealed or if it is delayed. I just want to see something already!

I don't think they will announce two FE games in this direct, the team was probably working on FE Valentia and FE Switch at about the same time, dividing in three teams is too much. Maybe next time though.

Unless they announce a PoR HD made by the studio that remakes old games in hd like they did with Zelda.

Or a gamecube virtual console.

36 minutes ago, FuranSuwa said:

I don't think they will announce two FE games in this direct, the team was probably working on FE Valentia and FE Switch at about the same time, dividing in three teams is too much. Maybe next time though.

Unless they announce a PoR HD made by the studio that remakes old games in hd like they did with Zelda.

Yeah since Echoes was from a branch smaller team and FE Switch from the bigger main team at the same time. I doubt they had time for another FE game during the time even for another remake that's definitely later.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

12 minutes ago, FuranSuwa said:

Didn't they say the Switch wouldn't support Virtual Console. 

I doubt that I'll be able to watch live. My school is still going on.  ( Sigh.... )

37 minutes ago, FuranSuwa said:

If they announce a Tellius remake before a remake of Jugdral, I'm going to scream and punch something.

Better have a remake of something we hasn't have and is older

At least E3 officially starts today obviously today was very lackluster(we know why) but hey the real meat of it will soon begin until Nintendos time to go in!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

2 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

So what was shown today, games, dates and systens? Couldn't watch it. 

The usual EA sports, a mobile game, two promising Indie games (one which came out today), and Anthem.

3 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

Didn't they say the Switch wouldn't support Virtual Console.

It doesn't have to be a VC game, though. LoZ: The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess had HD versions that came on a disk.

Really hoping we get a treehouse segment this year, and we should if it's still 2018. But does anyone know if the Treehouse overlaps with the Smash Bros tournament? I don't want to miss one over the other :( 

30 minutes ago, kiaxxl said:

Really hoping we get a treehouse segment this year, and we should if it's still 2018. But does anyone know if the Treehouse overlaps with the Smash Bros tournament? I don't want to miss one over the other :( 

I'm 99% sure it doesn't. That would be a really bad decision on Nintendo's part if it did.

8 hours ago, FuranSuwa said:

7 hours ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Yeah since Echoes was from a branch smaller team and FE Switch from the bigger main team at the same time. I doubt they had time for another FE game during the time even for another remake that's definitely later.

They did start SoV as Fates was winding down (and it's team was largely the Codename Steam one); I wouldn't be surprised if they're already in the early stages of the next remake. Not that they'd announce it right alongside the entirely new one, but thinking about it I wouldn't call it unlikely.

1 hour ago, kiaxxl said:

I'm definitely positive it won't overlap.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Alright, so it seems E3 Presentation - Treehouse - Splatoon 2 Finals - Smash invitational and then Treehouse the next 2 days. Looking good. 

2 hours ago, Perkilator said:

So turns out I don’t have work during Nintendo’s E3 showcase!

Ayyyy, nice. I'm free for the two I really wanted to see, Nintendo and Sony.

12 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

Fire Emblem is coming. get ready!

i going to buy some chips, food, drinks and buy a second chair, iknow that i will break my chair if the trailer is starting xD

Starting mental preparations!

Is it really? Or are you just hoping for the best? Either way, I wish us both luck with our emotions.

24 minutes ago, Perkilator said:

Is it really? Or are you just hoping for the best? Either way, I wish us both luck with our emotions.

just hping for the best! this time i really want a bloody fire emblem! so i hope its something with vampire emblem leak^^

if its not vampire emblem then it is niot really bad because i trust in IS and this time i really hope for a great fire emblem!

Them starting treehouse with Smash has me thinking they will end the direct with Smash. If they show Fire Emblem I wonder when in the direct it will appear. Could it be the big thing to kick off the presentation (i hope and think this could happen) or will it fall in the middle.