FE16 "leaks"

So as a final roundup: Should we summarize the leaks that we've had?

Vampire Emblem- Mis Leaker gave numerous details from mechanics to characters, with the Fire Emblem itself serving as a sundial

Fire Emblem: Mutiny- not sure why anyone would take this seriously, just a Pirate Emblem joke.

Fire Emblem: Elegy of the Brave- this floated around for a hot minute, quickly debunked.

Fire Emblem: Memories: the latest theory, although was recently debunked. Thanks @Coolmanio

Fire Emblem: Reawakening- born from a photoshopped image of an E3 schedule.

Did I miss one? 5 seems like a relatively low number.

EDIT: Fire Emblem with a Greco-Roman theme, but was quickly proven false before it was passed off as a leak.

Edited by Dandy Druid

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

Vampire Emblem- Mis Leaker gave numerous details from mechanics to characters, with the Fire Emblem itself serving as a sundial

Fire Emblem: Mutiny- not sure why anyone would take this seriously, just a Pirate Emblem joke.

Fire Emblem: Elegy of the Brave- this floated around for a hot minute, quickly debunked.

Fire Emblem: Memories: the current theory, although faces skepticism due to the past "leaks" being rather dubious. I find it sketchy as well.

There was also that one Greco-Roman Emblem thing that nobody paid any mind to.

16 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

There was also that one Greco-Roman Emblem thing that nobody paid any mind to.

Was that really a leak? Or just what somebody wants? I could be getting it confused with the people that said that they wanted Greco-Roman style followed up by me and others saying SoV just did that.

Finally, we can see something about FE16, the waiting was darn long since january 2017. I'm going to work tomorrow but I am lucky enough to watch the streaming in the morning before leaving my house.

I already saved $100 dollars in case of a Special Edition announcement (if is worth it of course).

Edited by Morian

1 hour ago, Dandy Druid said:

Was that really a leak? Or just what somebody wants? I could be getting it confused with the people that said that they wanted Greco-Roman style followed up by me and others saying SoV just did that.

I think the Grecco-Roman thing was a ''leak'' but it got killed off really quickly because he said it would show up at the last direct. It was by a random, anyway.

I honestly truly think we didn't get a single correct leak this entire time, unless Fire Emblem Memories ends up being the title if FO3 remaster is shown (and even then, we don't know anything more than that) 

Edited by kiaxxl

2 minutes ago, kiaxxl said:

I think the Grecco-Roman thing was a ''leak'' but it got killed off really quickly because he said it would show up at the last direct. It was by a random, anyway.

I honestly truly think we didn't get a single correct leak this entire time, unless Fire Emblem Memories ends up being the title if FO3 remaster is shown (and even then, we don't know anything more than that) 

Oh ok.

Yeah I don't think any of the "leaks" were true. Vampire Emblem is the only one that was being well thought out, but I think Mis Leaker was given dubious information.

3 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Fire Emblem: Memories: the current theory, although faces skepticism due to the past "leaks" being rather dubious. I find it sketchy as well.

EDIT: Fire Emblem with a Greco-Roman theme, but was quickly proven false before it was passed off as a leak.

Memories is debunked now too, as the list also had 3DS games on it, and Nintendo has stated that the direct will only feature Switch games.

3 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Memories is debunked now too, as the list also had 3DS games on it, and Nintendo has stated that the direct will only feature Switch games.

Where did they state it would be Switch games only?

2 hours ago, Coolmanio said:

Thank you! I edited my post. 
I was always confused about the Memories leak.

4 hours ago, Coolmanio said:

Didn't Amazon had several leaked 3DS placeholders show up today? I saw it earlier but I dont' have the link on hand.  They still have Warioware and Luigi's Mansion and a rumoured 2D Zelda for 3ds. 

The last hour! I won't be here for the live thread but will post my impressions later (if there are any to be had, pls no 2019 delay)

If there's nothing, well... catch me crying in my bed at 3am

Edited by kiaxxl

here we go, one hour left, I've got that sick feeling in my stomach that I always get during these, I am certainly hoping for the best, and I don't know what to expect if I am being completely honest. 

My final predictions:

New continent/world

Traditional European fantasy

Attempts to tell an ambitious story covering all sides of the war, like RD or Fates

Split story structure, either using the RD model or the SS/SoV model. Not the Fates multi-game model. 

Avatar will be present with more robust character creation.

There will be a home base mechanic but without building placement. 

Dating sim mechanics will still be present, but will be more akin to those in the Persona series. No petting minigame. Can invite support NPCs to hang out at multiple locations in base or there will be preferred locations for each npc.

No child characters. Support partners provide each other with gameplay bonuses.

Edited by Etheus

Less than 10 minutes to go!! I really hope we don't get Smash'd again. (Pun only half-intentional.)

Also, can I confirm that this is the YouTube link? 

EDIT: It's the same video as on the site so it probably is.

Edited by DefyingFates

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

Less than 10 minutes to go!! I really hope we don't get Smash'd again. (Pun only half-intentional.)

Also, can I confirm that this is the YouTube link? 

Yep that's it!

5 minutes until we get our very first look, or depression. Let's find out!