FE16 "leaks"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this won't be game of thrones styled, since I really hate the show and the title and aesthetic remind of it. Why does it all look so lifeless?

Also this probably just for German players, but Edelgard is an awful name for the female lead. I won't ever think of her as anything but "Grandma Azura" now, because of how antique her name is. haha;;  Still her design is neat.

And it looks like the main character miiiight be an avatar or something. Didn't say a word from what I could tell strangely.

Delay isn't too bad, so long as it doesn't get  pushed back any further. Gives me time to play other games first.   

I don’t care much about the delay, but the game really looks interesting. I think the male lead is a silent avatar so thankfully we won’t be getting another Corrin. Durability also looks to be gone, but combat arts are back and it looks like units, or at least the lord, can use magic on top of axes.

Edit - actually durability is back even better

Edited by Modamy

Leicester? Gloucester? The place names will feel so mundane for English players, heh. Beyond that I came out of the trailer knowing about as much as I did coming into it. Well, except the release date.

On the other hand... Overcooked 2 hype! Biggest title of the Direct for me, absolutely loved the first one.

at least we have Vestaria Saga english translation this summer to help pass the wait (and the awesome berwick saga fan translation)

Edited by flare9

I don't know how I feel about this one, I don't get any vibes that it will undermine it's own plot (yet), but I just don't know if this feels like fire emblem, I really hope that they don't overcomplicate it, any uploads of the trailer for second views yet, smash bros made me forget.

5 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Huh, I didn't notice that! So this game is taking inspiration from England? Could be interesting (and maybe intentional)!

Trying the read that writing is giving me an aneurysm but it's unmistakably Leicester as one of the big ones (Gloucester is just a small one directly to the left of it). I can't immediately place the other names but the whole thing almost has the feeling of the entire game being set in the British Isles, just about. (The top one looks like Fergus to me, so it's probably expy Ireland or Scotland)

Fire Emblem: Braveheart?

Edited by Humanoid

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Wait. Whose the artist

I don't know about the artist, but the cutscenes look like Studio Kara (from SoV)...maybe Hidari's back too?

3 minutes ago, Kozac said:

It's now 1 unit=The character plus some soldiers. Which is better for the "realistic war way" 

Yeah, I wonder if the generics represent the unit's health this time? So a unit with low HP will be on their own, so them dropping to zero just means there were no other soldiers near them to take the hit. Interesting!

3 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I don't know how I feel about this one, I don't get any vibes that it will undermine it's own plot (yet), but I just don't know if this feels like fire emblem, I really hope that they don't overcomplicate it, any uploads of the trailer for second views yet, smash bros made me forget.

Edited by DefyingFates

So I noticed there weren't any voice lines in a dialogue, but it might've just been silent or they're still in the process of localizing it