FE16 "leaks"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Denomon3144 said:

We have a chance of it being revealed on the 31st, since there's supposedly big Pokemon news coming then. Perhaps there will be a Direct.

If I recall, Pokémon hates having their news during Nintendo directs, and prefers it during their own Pokémon directs. I believe USUM reveal was an exception.

Edited by GrimmLow

Slight off topic: after seeing the new Pokemon trailer that confirmed the games it doesn't look that bad but looks like no wild battles here(at least from footage)definitely disappointing... The MCs look cool still as my Pokemon tradition going Female she's cute! customizable Pikachu and Eevee yes please! so as expected November is the release date as usual at least Gen 8 confirmed next year and is the real Core games(not LGPE so reassurance there) for those not hype about this that to me was the best news all night and smart move to avoid backlash from the look of this game which looks very Spin-offish.

Back to topic:

42 minutes ago, TheLostWhisperer said:

Now that we know Pokémon is coming out in November, with Smash likely in September with online idk about Yoshi

Fire Emblem has to come out earlier Late July though August for it the get a foot hold against the bigger titles

That would be the best early Christmas gift ever! I hope so it needs its time to shine very fast!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

30 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Slight off topic: after seeing the new Pokemon trailer that confirmed the games it doesn't look that bad but looks like no wild battles here(at least from footage)definitely disappointing... The MCs look cool still as my Pokemon tradition going Female she's cute! customizable Pikachu and Eevee yes please! so as expected November is the release date as usual at least Gen 8 confirmed next year and is the real Core games for those not hype about this that to me was the best news all night and smart move to avoid backlash from the look of this game which looks very Spin-offish.

We've gotten confirmation that wild battles are entirely gone.

Also, I want to point out that while Let's Go was apart of the E3 "leak" with Memories, the confirmation of one leak doesn't mean the confirmation of every leak. Whoever made the list could've just added Let's Go because the rumors were circulating at the time.

17 minutes ago, Chconroy said:

Also, I want to point out that while Let's Go was apart of the E3 "leak" with Memories, the confirmation of one leak doesn't mean the confirmation of every leak. Whoever made the list could've just added Let's Go because the rumors were circulating at the time.

Yeah I figured since its not a true main game that's why they softly confirmed Gen 8 for 2019 since they know alot of people wouldn't be happy from this. As for that list remember these lists always appear during E3 time that someone print out and can be made easy also LGPE was already surfacing so this doesn't prove the other games listed plus they misspelled Intelligent Systems with "Intelligent System" very unprofessional.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

In relation to the other E3 leake. Earlier today Bethesda hinted at reveal of some sort for Fallout.

but I’ve also heard that it’s confirmed to not be Fallout 3, but that was from a leak so I don’t know about that. 

3 hours ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Slight off topic: after seeing the new Pokemon trailer that confirmed the games it doesn't look that bad but looks like no wild battles here(at least from footage)definitely disappointing... The MCs look cool still as my Pokemon tradition going Female she's cute! customizable Pikachu and Eevee yes please! so as expected November is the release date as usual at least Gen 8 confirmed next year and is the real Core games(not LGPE so reassurance there) for those not hype about this that to me was the best news all night and smart move to avoid backlash from the look of this game which looks very Spin-offish.

gotta admit, im digging pokemon letsgo pickachu/eevee and honestly id say wild battles isnt that big of a loss (so long as they balance the game around a lack of wild battles) since battling wild pokemon was always in my opinion one of the most tedious parts of the games. certainly killed any of my motivation to catch em all anyways... but yeah it probably is best that they soft sell this one anyways just to see how it goes over. still, being able to see the specific wild pokemon walking around the overworld is a plus the series should hopefully keep atleast.

anyways, back on to fire emblem, im just hoping may 31st gives us something to chew on at this point and with the pokemon reveal today it has a higher chance of happening so...

yay!

54 minutes ago, NobodiePichu said:

anyways, back on to fire emblem, im just hoping may 31st gives us something to chew on at this point and with the pokemon reveal today it has a higher chance of happening so...

yay!

Was there a rumor or reason to expect something on May 31st that I missed? I don't remember hearing anything.

3 minutes ago, Chconroy said:

Was there a rumor or reason to expect something on May 31st that I missed? I don't remember hearing anything.

guess it is a rumor yeah, but apparently may 31 was suppose to be a big pokemon reveal. i think the rumor started circulating today actually, so its has a high probability of being bogus i guess but still, doesnt mean some sort of reveal couldnt happen on the 31st. fingers crossed!

With Pokemon announced I guess I can update my predictions for Nintendo's 2018.

August - Yoshi

September - Smash Bros.

October - Ports and third party games

November - Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

December - Fire Emblem

I'm really iffy on Fire Emblem coming out in December, to be honest I could see a slight delay to February 2019 since a lot of big core titiles are coming out in 2019. 

Off topic: The YT comment section filled me with cancer and came here to heal it and I did. Thanks community. I got to say that I liked the new games, seems to be the only one. Yet, "fans" again complain. Since X Y and up until now people only complain. Give the game a chance, pretty sure that E3 will shed some light to this game and at the end of the day people will buy it anyway. As far as I am concerned, I was intuiged by how there is no wild battling. But I have yet to what this is about. I am not concerned IVs all that competive stuff, but the experience itself. For example, how will we train our pokemon and make them stronger but the key is waiting till E3(FE, smash, pokemon maaaaan this year's E3 will be intresting). Back on topic this situation resonates a lot with the FE community. We all got to wait now and see. 

9 hours ago, Chconroy said:

Well, that's something I didn't think of, but yeah memories has to be fake let's go had to be there only because it was a very popular rumor back in the day.

Edited by SuperNova125

5 hours ago, MMXZero said:

With Pokemon announced I guess I can update my predictions for Nintendo's 2018.

August - Yoshi

September - Smash Bros.

October - Ports and third party games

November - Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

December - Fire Emblem

I'm really iffy on Fire Emblem coming out in December, to be honest I could see a slight delay to February 2019 since a lot of big core titiles are coming out in 2019. 

No sign of it being delayed if it did they'd already announced that it was plus IS has a great track record of delivering promises. I hope its not December FEs much more bigger to come out early in October or as a surprise much earlier than expected and not be canablized by Pokemon sales despite how divisive this particular title is. I rather Yoshi December but we'll soon find out the month.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

2 hours ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

No sign of it being delayed if it did they'd already announced that it was plus IS has a great track record of delivering promises. I hope its not December FEs much more bigger to come out early in October or as a surprise much earlier than expected and not be canablized by Pokemon sales despite how divisive this particular title is. I rather Yoshi December but we'll soon find out the month.

Agreed. As much as I hate to admit it, Pokemon is the bigger IP and will definitely come out on top if it ever competes with FE.

2 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

Off topic: The YT comment section filled me with cancer and came here to heal it and I did. Thanks community. I got to say that I liked the new games, seems to be the only one. Yet, "fans" again complain. Since X Y and up until now people only complain. Give the game a chance, pretty sure that E3 will shed some light to this game and at the end of the day people will buy it anyway. As far as I am concerned, I was intuiged by how there is no wild battling. But I have yet to what this is about. I am not concerned IVs all that competive stuff, but the experience itself. For example, how will we train our pokemon and make them stronger but the key is waiting till E3(FE, smash, pokemon maaaaan this year's E3 will be intresting). Back on topic this situation resonates a lot with the FE community. We all got to wait now and see. 

Well, that's something I didn't think of, but yeah memories has to be fake let's go had to be there only because it was a very popular rumor back in the day.

If you're on Chrome, you can add an extension that automatically removes YT comments. I applied it a few years ago and haven't looked back since :P

So, I'm guessing we're mostly up to the Pokemon news with it coming in November - really doubt FE will come in the same month. I'm hoping for earlier, but at the same time I can see Smash as a September title for the online service. That leaves my prediction as October or December... hoping the former instead of the latter.

Octopath is July, Mon Hun is August, ??? is September (likely Smash), and Pokemon is November. There's also the Splat 2 DLC likely out in July and the possibility of a Star Fox Racing game in the last 3 months somewhere.

I'm just glad the speculation over literally no footage can finally come to an end XD

2 hours ago, Corrobin said:

Oh, sweet baby Tiki, E3 can not come soon enough.

50 minutes ago, FuranSuwa said:

IS did say we would be surprised... Just two weeks of waiting is nothing compared to the year and half we already had ;)

Yup we're nearing the single digits!