FE16 "leaks"

30 minutes ago, The Radiant Hero said:

The leaker strikes again!

if this Fire Emblem title turn out to be Fire Emblem Awakening sequel or Remake, I'm going to be pissed!

not gonna lie, I may skip if that is the case, awakening is my least favorite entry in the series and arkenea is my least favorite continent, now if it is a tellius followup, I may look into it, either way though, terrible name, absolutely horrible, no creativity whatsoever.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, The Radiant Hero said:

if this Fire Emblem title turn out to be Fire Emblem Awakening sequel or Remake, I'm going to be pissed!

Reawakening? More Tharja? I'm fine with that.

5 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

not gonna lie, I may skip if that is the case, awakening is my least favorite entry in the series and arkenea is my least favorite continent, now if it is a tellius followup, I may look into it, either way though, terrible name, absolutely horrible, no creativity whatsoever.

I actually think it might be a Tellius game, maybe it will have Priam as the protag, and will tell the story from his end

58 minutes ago, The Radiant Hero said:

Hahaha! Oh this is gonna be GOOD! but is this the same trip code as the other original leak? That'll prove its legitamacy to the other one.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 hour ago, The Radiant Hero said:

It can't be a remake as it is too early for that, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out it is a port of Awakening as the Switch has been getting a lot of ports. That actually makes me wonder if they started having a harder time making a new game on the Switch then they thought, and are pulling a Pokemon. Port/remake this year and the actual new game next year sort of thing. That having been said I don't think I would buy it. As much as I loved Awakening, I have way too big a backlog to add one more game I've already beat to the list. Plus this kind of pisses me off...

I...honestly wouldn't be surprised by this the game that literally SAVED the franchise so it getting a HD remake early wouldn't surprise me (if its actually a remake/HD port) it COULD be a sequel if not there needs to be more in this to stand out to the original than just beautiful HD Models and graphics.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

5 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I...honestly wouldn't be surprised by this the game that literally SAVED the franchise so it getting a HD remake early wouldn't surprise me (if its actually a remake/HD port) it COULD be a sequel if not there needs to be more in this to stand out to the original than just beautiful HD Models and graphics.

no way I'm replaying Awakening.

That font... it looks horribly photo shopped, it's like they directly took the above R in Fire Emblem and moved it down a space. And wasn't one of the one things we know about Fire Emblem Switch, the fact that it's not a remake? Ya know due to the line "A brand new Fire Emblem game will be coming to the Nintendo Switch." O.o

I mean the thirst for new information is real but... come on...

I'd be down for an Awakening sequel. Heck, even just an HD Port sounds fine to me. Well, if I had a Switch, that is.

1 minute ago, Serea-chan said:

That font... it looks horribly photo shopped, it's like they directly took the above R in Fire Emblem and moved it down a space. And wasn't one of the one things we know about Fire Emblem Switch, the fact that it's not a remake? Ya know due to the line "A brand new Fire Emblem game will be coming to the Nintendo Switch." O.o

That's why I'm wondering if its really from the same leaker.

I would be down for an Awakening remake if it came with much more content. I'm of the opinion that there is nothing inherently wrong with Awakening's story, but it required more time to build itself up. It lacked proper foreshadowing and the Walhart arc diverted focus from the main plot without having enough time to be developed in its own right. 

3 minutes ago, Serea-chan said:

1 minute ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

That's why I'm wondering if its really from the same leaker.

Echoes logo says Hi!

5 minutes ago, Serea-chan said:

The only thing about the Splatoon 2 one is that it could be about the Octo-expansion DLC but overall I'll still be skeptical wouldn't be surprised if tubers talk about these new "leaks".

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Yeah only the original is (possibly) real. The other two are fakes. One thing that 4chan image doesn't mention is that the two Pokemon games are separated for no apparent reason.

Calm yourselves, people. I'm excited, too, but this is when you need to be the most skeptical of purported "leaks."

2 hours ago, RookofSpades said:

Neither would I, I'd very much bet on our character discovering he's actually descended from a high diety and through an ensemble of Warriors and Waifus overcoming the Evil Lord of Darkness and at the end we never recover our memories, but we're fine without them.

Yup pretty much!

Basically "Memories" is still up in the air at this point soon the answers will be revealed.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Oh yeah, that leak. Honestly, what makes me really doubt it is why the fuck would Paladins come to Switch? The game is basically Not Overwatch.

Then again, South Korea's game rating's confirmed Fortnite on the Switch so......

Edited by Armagon

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh yeah, that leak. Honestly, what makes me really doubt it is why the fuck would Paladins come to Switch? The game is basically Not Overwatch.

Then again, South Korea's game rating's confirmed Fortnite on the Switch so......

Well I'm teamFake on this one, Paladin could open the door for Overwatch and I think it was discovered in Paladins files a picture of the Joycons, but Fortnite coming to the Switch doesn't give this leak any credibility what so ever, the game is basically ported everywhere, and it is the most popular game at the moment, speculations about Fortnite are not uncommon and they would cross every Fake Leaker mind.

Edited by The Radiant Hero

3 hours ago, The Radiant Hero said:

I'm not believing this one. The font for "Reawakening" looks so weird and out of place. The R does not fit/ look right with the rest of the subtitle. And why force the R's to be on top of each other? Also if it is a sequel, Reawakening is such a weird subtitle. 

I liked Awakening, but it is too early for a remake. Especially considering we've only gotten Gaiden as a remake. There are still a lot of other games to remake before they get to Awakening.

The original Direct announcement said "A brand new Fire Emblem game is coming to Nintendo Switch." So, I highly doubt all this hype and mystery is just for a remake. 

3 hours ago, The Radiant Hero said:

Looks fake as hell. 

EDIT: You guys ninja’d the daylight out of me. 

Edited by ElectiveToast